FTX : The issue is not Temasek lost money....

Plse don't get the points wrong because it will allow them to slip through. $300M is pocket change for Temasek. It represents 0.1% of the total assets and they can always hide and say losing money is part of investing ....case closed.

The  real issue is :
1. Why are they investing in an unregulated company?
2. What's due diligence done to check the audit on the company?
3. What is risk management process involved in the process?

I am surprised when asked abt the losses Temasek said they trusted SBF  ....on what basis when the 28yr old has no track record. Saying you trust someone is no excuse to skip a proper assessment process.

The other issue that cause big losses to Singaporeans is MAS banning Binance and causing Singaporeans to switch accounts to FTX. On what basis was that decision made?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 8 users Like sgbuffett's post

(17-11-2022, 03:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse don't get the points wrong because it will allow them to slip through. $300M is pocket change for Temasek. It represents 0.1% of the total assets and they can always hide and say losing money is part of investing ....case closed.

The  real issue is :

I am surprised when asked Temasek said they trust SBF  ....on what basis when the 28yr old has no track record. Sayingvyou trust someone is no excuse to skip a proper assessment process.

The other issue that cause big losses to Singaporeans is MAS banning Binance and causing Singaporeans to switch accounts to FTX. On what basis was that decision made?

Temasek has too many untrained analyst and inexperienced fund managers
[+] 5 users Like Scythian's post

(17-11-2022, 03:57 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Temasek has too many untrained analyst and inexperienced fund managers
But we are paying big bucks to them.............. Angry

LKY will whack those involved upside down , lefT to right if he will still around.  no excuse to.be forgiven. Thinking wayang wayang with our hard earn money. Like that our previous generation who contribute to our nation money go down drain is it?
 no accountability is very bad.
[+] 6 users Like jus4lucky's post

(17-11-2022, 04:00 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  LKY will whack those involved upside down , lefT to right if he will still around.  no excuse to.be forgiven. Thinking wayang wayang with our hard earn money. Like that our previous generation who contribute to our nation money go down drain is it?
 no accountability is very bad.

I concur with your findings............ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

hmmmm
what is the main aim of setting up SWF in the first place huh?
hmmmm
hmmmm
hmmmm

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

its not 'meaningful' to tell u why temaseick invesst in unregulated markets
its also not 'meaningful' to to u why due diligence is not pratice here....LOL

its not meaningful becosa u pple are the lowest of low pple
we are the high falutin pple
u will not understand why we do wat we do....LOL
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Why they never promote SGX Top guns to be Temasick Heads

Instead we got Ho Ching, one idiotic SAF Pilot . . .others?

[Image: Shawn-Huang-former-pilot.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

The imminent downfall of this Govt has always been the lack of performance, unable to take responsibility and a hollow finicky attitude with their job title and salary being a blazings mismatch.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 3 users Like Symmetry's post

(17-11-2022, 06:17 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  The imminent downfall of this Govt has always been the lack of performance, unable to take responsibility and a  hollow finicky attitude with their job title and salary being a  blazings mismatch.

They already imported enough new citizens to vote for them lah. Dumbfark sinkees are screwed!

This one arr. without blur
https://t.me/intelslava/41284

click on pic any popup just cancel

(17-11-2022, 03:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse don't get the points wrong because it will allow them to slip through. $300M is pocket change for Temasek. It represents 0.1% of the total assets and they can always hide and say losing money is part of investing ....case closed.

The  real issue is :

I am surprised when asked abt the losses Temasek said they trusted SBF  ....on what basis when the 28yr old has no track record. Saying you trust someone is no excuse to skip a proper assessment process.

Funny is TS holding never invest on Coinhanko which is regulated under MAS.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(17-11-2022, 06:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Funny is TS holding never invest on Coinhanko which is regulated under MAS.

Why is that so, they should respect MAS.... Laughing

(17-11-2022, 03:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  ...

"Why MAS banned Binance causing Singaporeans to switch accounts to FTX? On what basis was that decision made?"   

SgFett, Don't pretend you don't know the reason and the basis.  

Just like you. Only suck AMDKs.  

Though SBF is not white, at least, the name sound AMDK. The name got Sam, got Bankman and got also Fried, though we don't know he fried kwaytiao or fried rice, anyhow, he Fried something.  

The other though Canadian, has a name of Zhao and given name as "Changpeng". Of course the platform is given to an AMDK lah.  

You are a typical one and yet want to pretend "don't know".   

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl     Laughing Laughing Laughing  
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

[Image: 1-EF99096-91-C5-417-B-A5-EC-DD42017203-B8.jpg]

(17-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  [Image: 1-EF99096-91-C5-417-B-A5-EC-DD42017203-B8.jpg]
If we had not lose 300-400mil. then the 1 per cent GST hike need not be enforced...... Angry

Actually they can put the $$$ into own pocket also no one will know....becos nobody can question them tiobor?

(17-11-2022, 06:44 PM)debono Wrote:  If we had not lose 300-400mil. then the 1 per cent GST hike need not be enforced...... Angry

Last financial crisis....1 month lost $60+++b hor. I think 100 yrs also cant earn back.

(17-11-2022, 06:46 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Actually they can put the $$$ into own pocket also no one will know....becos nobody can question them tiobor?

This shows how stupid you are.

It seems Temasek doesn't have proper credit analysis and risk control function. 

Obviously, Temasek is only a market follower basing on others hearsay.

With No banks or financial institutions involved clearly reflects Temasek internal systems weakness and lacking knowledge on crytocurrency .

(17-11-2022, 07:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  This shows how stupid you are.

U bankrupt very smart. Rotfl

(17-11-2022, 07:19 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
It seems Temasek doesn't have proper credit analysis and risk control function. 

Obviously, Temasek is only a market follower basing on others hearsay.

With No banks or financial institutions involved clearly reflects Temasek internal systems weakness and lacking knowledge on crytocurrency .

If no knowledge of cryptocurrency, then shouldn't invest in it......... Angry

(17-11-2022, 04:19 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  hmmmm
what is the main aim of setting up SWF in the first place huh?
hmmmm
hmmmm
hmmmm

Years ago parliament has passed the bill to allow Temasek to dip into our CPF cookie jar and no debate at all, it was wuietly tabled and passed. Discuss..

(17-11-2022, 03:57 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Temasek has too many untrained analyst and inexperienced fund managers

bk smart but no warrior experience
chinese say talking v v well  of warfare  on papers but  not on the battle field physically
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(17-11-2022, 06:22 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  They already imported enough new citizens to vote for them lah. Dumbfark sinkees are screwed!

this i believe 
surely n slowly opp is no more threat to them in the next 2 GE

(17-11-2022, 07:51 PM)talky Wrote:  this i believe 
surely n slowly opp is no more threat to them in the next 2 GE

My take is that the MIW will win most of the seats in parliament, and will be the dominant party for the next few decades.... Clapping

(17-11-2022, 07:25 PM)debono Wrote:  If no knowledge of cryptocurrency, then shouldn't invest in it......... Angry

Temasek is a disgrace to the nation

Tarnished the good reputation of Singapore.

OWNSELF CANNOT CHECK OWNSELF BACKSIDE HOLE

(17-11-2022, 08:03 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:   Dipping into our cookie jar full of honey synonymously mining it to give birth to Temesak Trust with also free use of our CPF for their charitable and magnanimous philanthropic cause.

This is disgusting when no Parliament session was held to discuss on how they are freely using our CPF dividends earned.
This is part of 'cheating' using tax payers money to donate to charities.......... crying
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

The  real issue is :

just like they chase off Uber lor..............becoz they invested in Grab mah...............

trust SBF..............becoz he's a Jew..............

issue is not Temasek losing money......................issue is Sinkies keep giving PAP blank cheques...........