FTX recovers $5B to pay back customers

Supposed to be nothing left..but has $5B. 
What happens if they actually never lost any money just that account is messy and accusations against SBF are fabricated by an overly aggressive media tablod

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...0Wednesday.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

So our Temasek may not have any losses in FTX ? ...CPF money safe loh..

(18-01-2023, 06:00 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So our Temasek may not have any losses in FTX ? ...CPF money safe loh..

🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

he wanted to keep 5b was seized
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

Recovery $5B, liabilities $8B

You say leh?

Equity investors are on the lowest rung (Temasek, Sequioa, Lightspeed, etc)

You say leh?

Use your brain a bit can or not?

Crypto is a very dynamic space, if you take the wrong side, game over
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(18-01-2023, 06:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Recovery $5B, liabilities $8B

You say leh?

Equity investors are on the lowest rung (Temasek, Sequioa, Lightspeed, etc)

You say leh?

Use your brain a bit can or not?

Crypto is a very dynamic space, if you take the wrong side, game over

8B is total liabilities for US customers is less than 5B.
He is charged for the US side. ...and he claimed he had not taken from US side.

So if the US customers are made whole, the prosecution has no case.

Outside US is for other govt to go after him. But none are active in doing so.

I never made any statement about equity holders. They gave SBF the funds and are not account holders ...SBF can just expense away and its not illegal.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You all donch make Ah Ho twist her knickers in anger from reading these posts ridiculing TH can? Big Grin

If dowager say can afford to be contrarian means can contrarian hor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-01-2023, 07:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  8B is total liabilities for US customers is less than 5B.
He is charged for the US side. ...and he claimed he had not taken from US side.

So if the US customers are made whole, the prosecution has no case.

Outside US is for other govt to go after him. But none are active in doing so.

I never made any statement about equity holders. They gave SBF the funds and are not account holders ...SBF can just expense away and its not illegal.
I was not replying to you

Anyway, you got it wrong, he was charged by the DOJ is NOT the same as the Chap 11 bankruptcy
Wire fraud is wire fraud, does not matter whole or not
He was also charged with campaign funds violation

If you want to comment, you better get yourself fully acquainted with the background of the case 

Lest you spew rubbish, not helping anyone but add to the confusion
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(18-01-2023, 10:40 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I was not replying to you

Anyway, you got it wrong, he was charged by the DOJ is NOT the same as the Chap 11 bankruptcy
Wire fraud is wire fraud, does not matter whole or not
He was also charged with campaign funds violation

If you want to comment, you better get yourself fully acquainted with the background of the case 

Lest you spew rubbish, not helping anyone but add to the confusion

We are talking about different things.
In the end may still be guilty..depends on how to argue.

But like I said earlier all this 5B recovered means it is aligned with his story that it is all there but because they are very messy and unstructured.

The DOJ will say he was trying to hide and steal it..which he can now say he wasn't ig js just stored away.

If no money is recovered and its gone, his story is wont stand.

Finding this money vs not finding it makes a big difference to the case.

Also it proves the reports and media wrong and SBF right encase he claimed all FTX USA customers will be made whole

Campaign financing violation etc are less serious.

(18-01-2023, 11:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We are talking about different things.
In the end may still be guilty..depends on how to argue.

But like I said earlier all this 5B recovered means it is aligned with his story that it is all there but because they are very messy and unstructured.

The DOJ will say he was trying to hide and steal it..which he can now say he wasn't ig js just stored away.

If no money is recovered and its gone, his story is wont stand.

Finding this money vs not finding it makes a big difference to the case.

Also it proves the reports and media wrong and SBF right encase he claimed all FTX USA customers will be made whole

Campaign financing violation etc are less serious.

Please, I already said 5B vs liability of 8B, there is a big hole

Until FTX liquidators make accessible the totality of user's funds and account for every individual user's accounts, nobody should imply innocence nor guilt here

Besides, the prosecutor has laid charges on very broad terminology, referring to fraud against equity investors, you have wrote about that before

I don't consider users or customers as falling under equity investors, so the prosecution needs to clarify this before any defense can proceed

Already said, the DOJ is not raising the charges against him for FTX US behalf

It is using a broadbrush to haul him in and hurriedly put together the charges to get him in

If the DOJ finally fail to prosecute Sam successfully, it is definitely NOT because he did not lie nor because FTX US can be made whole

It will be likely due to some technicalities and the manner the charges are framed to allow him to escape being found guilty

His collaborators Caroline, Andy and that whistle-blower have already already turned state witnesses

In any case, hold your comments regarding his guilt just because they found 5B

This means nothing in the whole scheme of things, not like what you said, that it makes a big difference

Big difference, keelan lah! NO DIFF!

(18-01-2023, 06:00 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So our Temasek may not have any losses in FTX ? ...CPF money safe loh..

CPF is reserved for you old age.

the govt scare you kena conned by atb milf.

(18-01-2023, 05:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Supposed to be nothing left..but has $5B. 
What happens if they actually never lost any money just that account is messy and accusations against SBF are fabricated by an overly aggressive media tablod

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...0Wednesday.

The WP report is so vague. Dont know how you come to such a conclusion they never lost any money.
The 5b how much is cash how much is illiquid crypto assets?
Charlatan you are.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

[Image: 70-A99941-B9-DF-4-EB6-A0-A2-D9-C9-EF9208-A3.jpg]

(18-01-2023, 12:37 PM)Obamao Wrote:  The WP report is so vague. Dont know how you come to such a conclusion they never lost any money.
The 5b how much is cash how much is illiquid crypto assets?
Charlatan you are.

The question remains, can TH recover their 377 million...........? Thinking