FairPrice: Contact us directly if pricing of items wrong, don't circulate unverified

FairPrice is urging customers to contact them directly for any alleged mislabelling of its products. 

The 2nd statement addresses perceived allegations of "possible dishonest business practices" by a woman who had recently bought a packet of chicken breast labelled with the wrong weight. 

➡️ https://bit.ly/3sFLJft

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

So now they upset and trying to control what we say on social media issit?

No smoke without fire lah

Wake up your idea ok
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

all weighing scales used are independently calibrated by authorised vendors, who are certified by the authorities.

Sure or not can show the calibration cert ! And the cert series number and the date of calibration?🤔

And where does this cert pasted on the weighting scale?🤔
[+] 4 users Like Bigiron's post

Wrong is wrong.

It is verified by the consumer.

Not happy want to sue consumers?

SMLJ is PAP?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

[Image: IMG-20220207-212059-333.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-07-21-20-12-070-com-shopee-sg.jpg]

Anything wrong they dont want the consumers to circulate in internet.

Anything correct, they want consumers to circulate wildly in internet.

Please make up your mind, what the consumers should do...

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 3 users Like klat's post

Their ownself check ownself failed???
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

Just some tot

Weighing scales are indeed regulated, but the person using it is not. At the wet or dry markets, the scale is placed facing the owner, not the consumer. So consumer can’t read what the scale says, and LL pay whatever the owner demands
Or the owner placed his hand on top of the item being weighed, thus increasing the weight through his hand and charge you extra

So calibration is one thing, supervision and enforcement are ZERO

(07-02-2022, 09:44 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Just some tot

Weighing scales are indeed regulated, but the person using it is not.  At the wet or dry markets, the scale is placed facing the owner, not the consumer.  So consumer can’t read what the scale says, and LL pay whatever the owner demands
Or the owner placed his hand on top of the item being weighed, thus increasing the weight through his hand and charge you extra

So calibration is one thing, supervision and enforcement are ZERO

What does a FP staff gain if he/she does the above?
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(07-02-2022, 09:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What does a FP staff gain if he/she does the above?

Sabotage lor might be some tiong staff
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(07-02-2022, 09:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Sabotage lor might be some tiong staff

Pray hard, that cityhantum does not see this post of yours.

He will scream at you for mentioning "tiongs".

contact them directly so that they can swipe under the carpet?  Rotfl

Better check the weight first before buying any meat in the supermarket.
吃称头,太可恶了。
不怕遭雷劈!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I always weight the beef I bought from NTUC and they are always accurate in weight. So.... do not spread lies.

(07-02-2022, 11:01 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I always weight the beef I bought from NTUC and they are always accurate in weight. So.... do not spread lies.

Maybe is a mistake, some here vent their anger.  Laughing

Simple solution. If any labels were to be found wrong, the item will be given free to the customer. That will make the supermarket more vigilant.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(07-02-2022, 09:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Sabotage lor might be some tiong staff

To be unbiased, you could say”might be some staff” instead of just emphasising the word “tiong”. That’s kind of stereotyping on a particular nationality. 

Surely, anyone with the mind to sabotage, does not necessarily fixed on a particular nationality, right?

And if you would say that they get reported in the news more, then again that does not mean that those get unreported are any less evil… just my opinion
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(07-02-2022, 11:01 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I always weight the beef I bought from NTUC and they are always accurate in weight. So.... do not spread lies.

Did you watch the clip? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-02-2022, 05:46 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  To be unbiased, you could say”might be some staff” instead of just emphasising the word “tiong”. That’s kind of stereotyping on a particular nationality. 

Surely, anyone with the mind to sabotage, does not necessarily fixed on a particular nationality, right?

And if you would say that they get reported in the news more, then again that does not mean that those get unreported are any less evil… just my opinion

See the words might be..why you so sensitive..

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGhoKkS/

Ownself check ownself culture..

If NTUC is afraid of publicity then, don't cheat

If already cheated then, nothing to be afraid.
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

Why they scare.no matter how bad they still have many supporter
[+] 2 users Like SeewhatLook's post

(08-02-2022, 07:54 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Why they scare.no matter how bad they still have many supporter

To be flawless is not to ask others to never doubt you but to be undoubtedly just and good.

(07-02-2022, 11:12 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Maybe is a mistake, some here vent their anger.  Laughing

Cheating is also a mistake

Lol

(08-02-2022, 08:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Cheating is also a mistake

Lol

Cheating in Sg can jail Max 10 years…

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-art...n-mmorpgs/

(07-02-2022, 11:12 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Maybe is a mistake, some here vent their anger.  Laughing

I think possible due to human error. I have ever buy mislabelled fresh chicken before. I paid for medium but get an extra large. So it works both ways.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(07-02-2022, 09:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  FairPrice is urging customers to contact them directly for any alleged mislabelling of its products. 

The 2nd statement addresses perceived allegations of "possible dishonest business practices" by a woman who had recently bought a packet of chicken breast labelled with the wrong weight. 

➡️ https://bit.ly/3sFLJft

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates
To be able to contact NTUC FairPrice, they must first give us the hotline to call first.  Make it convenient for the customer to report any problem that they might have concerning wrong weight of a product.  Don't let the phone call be on hold by asking us to press 1, then press 2, and then press 3 before getting to the proper person in charge.  It is very frustrating to hold on for ten minutes and the phone message goes to the right person. This was what happened to OCBC bank, and other banks too........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(08-02-2022, 10:19 AM)debono Wrote:  To be able to contact NTUC FairPrice, they must first give us the hotline to call first.  Make it convenient for the customer to report any problem that they might have concerning wrong weight of a product.  Don't let the phone call be on hold by asking us to press 1, then press 2, and then press 3 before getting to the proper person in charge.  It is very frustrating to hold on for ten minutes and the phone message goes to the right person. This was what happened to OCBC bank, and other banks too........

Just come up a simple app to report discrepancy. You call them, may end up waiting for 25mins… 5G smart Nation, must do thing in smart way.