Family of late former CJ Yong Pung How donates $20m to SMU’s law s

(10-01-2023, 11:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Colombo Plan Scholars can.  They normally read engineering and some switch to law like Lee Seiu Kin and Chan Seng Onn.  In case folks still don't recognise the names, they are your current Supreme Court judges Big Grin

are you a lawyer?  Big Grin

Lawyer can overcharge his client millions dollars instead of only $288k....

No comments

(11-01-2023, 12:28 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  are you a lawyer?  Big Grin

I am just a placebo Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 07:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am just a placebo Smile

You are very humble........... Clapping

(11-01-2023, 07:19 AM)debono Wrote:  You are very humble........... Clapping

I am just a humble placebo  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 07:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am just a humble placebo  Big Grin

I    concur................. Clapping Laughing nudie

(11-01-2023, 07:27 AM)debono Wrote:  I    concur................. Clapping Laughing nudie

I am glad we are in the same library Laughing

(10-01-2023, 11:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Colombo Plan Scholars can.  They normally read engineering and some switch to law like Lee Seiu Kin and Chan Seng Onn.  In case folks still don't recognise the names, they are your current Supreme Court judges Big Grin

That why send them to be ambassador for career conversion programmes that govt has been pushing..

Tell the world that you need to dream big... convert already can be CJ..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..