Farking ahnn at MRT station

Saw a ton of dirty ahnn all not wearing mask inside. Why no one stop them?!!!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Not only lup sup, self-entitled too

(13-11-2022, 02:42 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Not only lup sup, self-entitled too

I was damn piss when 1 of them cough directly behind me and he wasn't wearing mask! That farking CB still talk like he's in his farking shit country.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Jurong is like that one..congratulations

(13-11-2022, 02:46 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I was damn piss when 1 of them cough directly behind me and he wasn't wearing mask! That farking CB still talk like he's in his farking shit country.

That fugging rude and no manner the ah bu neh neh to cough behind you.

Forward will be no mask also

Inside shopping mall u will see all these dirty CBs not wearing mask too. They must be feeling damn proud.

they are PAP rajaraja FTs

(13-11-2022, 04:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got 1 kick mud cough without wearing mask

For the 39 years of my life, I noticed that those non-chinese Singaporeans and non-chinese foreigners/tourists super self-entitled
[+] 4 users Like Guest's post

(13-11-2022, 04:23 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  For the 39 years of my life, I noticed that those non-chinese Singaporeans and non-chinese foreigners/tourists super self-entitled

Welcome to Indiapore
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(13-11-2022, 02:12 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Saw a ton of dirty ahnn all not wearing mask inside. Why no one stop them?!!!

Better not go to Little India Station or Farrer Park Station lah! Big Grin ALL black black society 黑色会 leh!

(13-11-2022, 05:30 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Welcome to Indiapore

Haha 😂😂😂

(13-11-2022, 02:12 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Saw a ton of dirty ahnn all not wearing mask inside. Why no one stop them?!!!
If this happens in China, they wil hammered, drag out and carried away. And all these abuneh neh wil lands in labour camps.

They are no manner
Cool 

Point me to a social platform where indians promote hate speech against the other races in Singapore. 
You people are very despicable!

Since there is a certain percentage of people who doesn’t want to wear mask inside the public transport, why not they segregate the train into 2 sections.
1 section for those that doesn’t want to wear mask, and the other section for those who feel there is a need to wear mask to better protect themselves against Covid.
I think LTA should ensure that there is proper enforcement otherwise these may create unnecessary tensions between the 2 groups.

Those hate to wear mask sit on top train lah

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(13-11-2022, 06:10 PM)whylah Wrote:  Since there is a certain percentage of people who doesn’t want to wear mask inside the public transport, why not they segregate the train into 2 sections.
1 section for those that doesn’t want to wear mask, and the other section for those who feel there is a need to wear mask to better protect themselves against Covid.
I think LTA should ensure that there is proper enforcement otherwise these may create unnecessary tensions between the 2 groups.

Totally agree with you

(13-11-2022, 06:03 PM)Robin Hood Wrote:  Point me to a social platform where indians promote hate speech against the other races in Singapore. 
You people are very despicable!

Er....u support ahnn who r majority of rapes and molest cases here?

Actually my experience with South Asians is those blue collar jobs still ok in fact some good give seats to elderly in mrt. Their white collar jobs usually in IT or finance are the worst. They have a higher than you are attitude.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Just take any bus and listen to ahnn talking non stop on the phone the min they come onboard. If more than 2 ahnn they will talk non stop throughout the journey.

I think lack of enforcement is the main problem.
Can see the one eye opened, one eye closed aproach for quite sometime already.
🙈🙈
Hope LTA don’t wait and wait, then things happened already, then blame the local.

Why don't u stop them?

(13-11-2022, 06:21 PM)winbig Wrote:  Why don't u stop them?

U want to get rape ah? Rotfl

(13-11-2022, 06:21 PM)whylah Wrote:  I think lack of enforcement is the main problem.
Can see the one eye opened, one eye closed aproach for quite sometime already.
🙈🙈
Hope LTA don’t wait and wait, then things happened already, then blame the local.

I noticed the one Jaga at entry also ahnn leh. Rotfl

(13-11-2022, 06:20 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Just take any bus and listen to ahnn talking non stop on the phone the min they come onboard. If more than 2 ahnn they will talk non stop throughout the journey.
What you say is true

(13-11-2022, 06:24 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I noticed the one Jaga at entry also ahnn leh. Rotfl

I think it is their attitude.
Saw it in public bus quite often, during boarding, bus captain ask them to wear their mask properly.
They reluctantly pull up their mask.
Once they are inside the bus, they immediately pull down their mask to their chin and start talking loudly on their Hp non stop.
These are the worst people.

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

(13-11-2022, 06:38 PM)whylah Wrote:  I think it is their attitude.
Saw it in public bus quite often, during boarding, bus captain ask them to wear their mask properly.
Once they are inside the bus, they immediately pull down their mask to their chin and start talking loudly on their Hp non stop.

Totally agree with you

There was once me and wife just came back from holiday. Took the train at airport around 10pm. Whole train was flooded with ahnn and stink like fark. End up we got down at eunos station and took a cab to Jurong.

Nowadays taking train is like ahnn train. Go Malaysia also won't see so many stinky ahnn.

(13-11-2022, 06:38 PM)whylah Wrote:  I think it is their attitude.

I think they can't tahan their own stinky smell with the mask on. Rotfl