Farking rude foreigner at NUH

I was having my blood test and this bloody CECA just walk in without being called. Scold nurse hospital got stupid system when his appointment at 8am now 8.30am still not his turn....demand to be serve first!

Nurse got frighten quickly tell another nurse to attend to that farking ahnn arsehole.

I told nurse WTF!
[+] 6 users Like Notdumb's post

You told nurse “WTF”?

You probably frightened her too, and she got her another colleague to handle the siao Tiong Kia. nudie

(05-12-2022, 09:23 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  You told nurse “WTF”?

You probably frightened her too, and she got her another colleague to handle the siao Tiong Kia. nudie

There's about 100 patients here now and he's the only ahnn I can see. Confirmed not local from his fark up ascent. Immediately after blood test and he's gone.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

Tell the stupid Ceca cross the road be careful.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

Poor peasant had to queue with foreigners..haha...

Bankrupt hv to eat at tray return.

Inexperienced nurse. The lau chiau ones will ask the ceca neh to quietly wait his turn Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Other hospital where got on the dot one. Usually Doctor starts to see patient at 9 to 10:00 am.

(05-12-2022, 10:59 AM)theold Wrote:  Other hospital where got on the dot one. Usually Doctor starts to see patient at 9 to 10:00 am.

That's y I said he's a farking CECA demanding to be serve first!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(05-12-2022, 09:05 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  I was having my blood test and this bloody CECA just walk in without being called. Scold nurse hospital got stupid system when his appointment at 8am now 8.30am still not his turn....demand to be serve first!

Nurse got frighten quickly tell another nurse to attend to that farking ahnn arsehole.

I told nurse WTF!

Welcome to Indiapore
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(05-12-2022, 09:28 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  There's about 100 patients here now and he's the only ahnn I can see. Confirmed not local from his fark up ascent. Immediately after blood test and he's gone.

what to do
ceca has a BIG MOUNTAIN AS BACKBONE 
n thats is spore govt

embrace them ,spoilt them

(05-12-2022, 11:13 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  That's y I said he's a farking CECA demanding to be serve first!

Tell him go and fark spider. 
Even you got appointment, still got to wait. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

thread title change?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

whch hospital, clinic you make appt, you will see doctor at the appointed time?
its UND ERSTOOD that for sure got to wait

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(05-12-2022, 09:05 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  I was having my blood test and this bloody CECA just walk in without being called. Scold nurse hospital got stupid system when his appointment at 8am now 8.30am still not his turn....demand to be serve first!

I told nurse WTF!

I would have told that bugger off lah! Nurse no fault lah!

TS why change title…balls shrink

The nurse shd tell him off the face that appt time does not meant to be exact. This stupid nurse is not doing her job.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(05-12-2022, 02:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  The nurse shd tell him off the face that appt time does not meant to be exact. This stupid nurse is not doing her job.

Maybe not so experienced or intimidated lah!

appt time means he's to show up by that time lah, really df
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-12-2022, 03:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  appt time means he's to show up by that time lah, really df

But when you show up at your appt time you may not be seen immediately coz there are many more in front of you lah! Big Grin

Actually that ahnn was not punctual at all. I was there at 7.30 and appt time was 8.10.

He wasn't even there when I was called at 8.25 as there were only a few patients then and its easy to spot a dark dark ahnn.

There were 4 nurses in the room attending to 4 patients when he barge in. The nurse that attended to him looks pretty frighten and she walk to my nurse and tell her let him jump Q.

all abnn male and female must attend 2 yrs BMT training

fail means leaves

(05-12-2022, 04:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But when you show up at your appt time you may not be seen immediately coz there are many more in front of you lah! Big Grin

that's true lah. the medical stuff must be very busy with the previous patents and no reason to keep him waiting on purpose
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

We need more of this to 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 the PAP's inefficiency  nudie it's time they do it for us.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(05-12-2022, 04:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  that's true lah. the medical stuff must be very busy with the previous patents and no reason to keep him waiting on purpose

If cannot wait change appt or go somewhere else lah! Big Grin

(05-12-2022, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If cannot wait change appt or go somewhere else lah! Big Grin

go see a private doctor faster lah

Let him wait scared what?
Here not their own country

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(05-12-2022, 10:59 AM)theold Wrote:  Other hospital where got on the dot one. Usually Doctor starts to see patient at 9 to 10:00 am.

To wait for one hour after the appointment is common....... Rotfl

(05-12-2022, 02:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe not so experienced or intimidated lah!
No need to get intimidated if she is doing her right duties. If that patient try to get violent, just get the security to throw him out.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

That’s right! CECA and AMDK bad behaviour we must expose! Tiong bad behaviour we must hide!

This will make the world a fairer place for China!!

赞!