Fear Mongering on the rise - Unvaccinated

Do you sense it?
There seems to be a rise in  concerted effort to influence the elderly to get vaccinated thru fear mongering.

CV19  virus or whatever virus Black Fungus or not. They have no eyes. Whether you are vaccinated or not, young or old,  healthy or with underlying illness you will get it if they want to get you. For those who are young and healthy go for the jab. For those who are over 60s' and with underlying illness - heart & vascular issues think carefully before u decided to take the jab. U could have live a longer normal life despite your underlying illness - heart problem, but, because u took the jab, your life may be suddenly cut short when a heart attack is triggered. It's your choice. My personal opinion as a layman.
[+] 4 users Like Goldmine's post

No anti vax threads here. Obamao and Singlion also no more fear mongering posts...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

空穴来风,未必无因

Don't know y need to meet 09 Aug  Huh

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(19-07-2021, 01:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No anti vax threads here. Obamao and Singlion also no more fear mongering posts...... Big Grin

yalor.. some pilot dare not take vaccine after obama's post and many other uncles dare not take pfizer too.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

(19-07-2021, 01:22 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Do you sense it?
There seems to be a rise in  concerted effort to influence the elderly to get vaccinated thru fear mongering.

CV19  virus or whatever virus Black Fungus or not. They have no eyes. Whether you are vaccinated or not, young or old,  healthy or with underlying illness you will get it if they want to get you. For those who are young and healthy go for the jab. For those who are over 60s' and with underlying illness and heart problem think carefully before u decided to take the jab. U could have live a longer normal life despite yo underlying illness - heart problem, but, because u took the , yr life may be suddenly cut short when a heart attack is triggered. Its your choice. My personal opinion as a layman.

I bery scare India variant, later kenna got black fungus and ICU .... I parh parh

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-07-2021, 01:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No anti vax threads here. Obamao and Singlion also no more fear mongering posts...... Big Grin

must be very difficult for obamao to stop his antivax postings so abruptly and singalion to stop his sci-fi postings
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

How come there is no button to reply to a particular forumer post? Only can reply to the thread. Huh

I also can't tahan liao. Jabbed sinovac

(20-07-2021, 12:28 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  How come there is no button to reply to a particular forumer post? Only can reply to the thread. Huh

Can lah...

(20-07-2021, 01:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I also can't tahan liao. Jabbed sinovac

Congrats ..... gib you rep

(19-07-2021, 01:35 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Don't know y need to meet 09 Aug  Huh

playing patriotic , nationalistic card on our mind ?

if you are in sg , should still be safe even without jab.. yeah.. better to jab sinovac than the mRNA vaccine if really bo bian

If your heart is steeled and you got iron balls, you should not be cowed. Enter the ICU with no fear, take every last gasp of air like you deserve it and stare death in the face. Wink

(20-07-2021, 01:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  

Congrats ..... gib you rep

Big Grin

(20-07-2021, 01:33 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  

if you are in sg , should still be safe even without jab.. yeah.. better to jab sinovac than the mRNA vaccine if really bo bian

But Ah Ong ngeh ngeh want to open up, what to do? Sure more n more imported cases n spread. You can run but you can't hide.

(20-07-2021, 01:41 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 01:33 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  if you are in sg , should still be safe even without jab.. yeah.. better to jab sinovac than the mRNA vaccine if really bo bian

But Ah Ong ngeh ngeh want to open up, what to do? Sure more n more imported cases n spread. You can run but you can't hide.

If no open up, no work, no biz ... no money then eat what?
Die a few to save many ..... it is what it is

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(20-07-2021, 01:41 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 01:33 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  if you are in sg , should still be safe even without jab.. yeah.. better to jab sinovac than the mRNA vaccine if really bo bian

mai kia.. unless you are very hyper running around sg meeting people.. trust your immune system

they send the RC pple knock on my door
when ask if my mother is in
I told them she is busy
and slam the door to their face
there were 3 of them

same tacic as pap
they refuse to let us speak
I also refuse to let them speak
Thumbs Up 

(19-07-2021, 02:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(19-07-2021, 01:22 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Do you sense it?

CV19  virus or whatever virus Black Fungus or not. They have no eyes. Whether you are vaccinated or not, young or old,  healthy or with underlying illness you will get it if they want to get you. For those who are young and healthy go for the jab. For those who are over 60s' and with underlying illness and heart problem think carefully before u decided to take the jab. U could have live a longer normal life despite yo underlying illness - heart problem, but, because u took the , yr life may be suddenly cut short when a heart attack is triggered. Its your choice. My personal opinion as a layman.

I bery scare India variant, later kenna got black fungus and ICU .... I parh parh

Got Singaporean kenna black fungus? How many in ICU and mati?  Those parh parh is good. Go get the jab and get over the fear.

Where is the repu button? Want to give u one back. Big Grin

I will act blur put on a smile whenever someone ask me why never jab... Big Grin

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-07-2021, 03:22 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  
(19-07-2021, 02:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I bery scare India variant, later kenna got black fungus and ICU .... I parh parh

Got Singaporean kenna black fungus? How many in ICU and mati?  Those parh parh is good. Go get the jab and get over the fear.

Where is the repu button? Want to give u one back. Big Grin

Maybe got also wont tell us ler ... go to the person and click on him, the guy profile will appear and all the way below click on the icon "Rate". I see I have anymore to gib you

I'm also going to jab Sinovac this week.

(20-07-2021, 12:28 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  How come there is no button to reply to a particular forumer post? Only can reply to the thread. Huh

Goldmine click on the double apostrophes " below the msg. When at the quote page you need to gently scroll down to type in your response
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(20-07-2021, 07:18 PM)winbig Wrote:  

The coy have given the data... HSA still assessing... hope it goes under the nation vaccination program... then all happy happy no discrimination!

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(20-07-2021, 07:18 PM)winbig Wrote:  

You win again... Smile

(20-07-2021, 07:35 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  

Goldmine click on the double apostrophes " below the msg. When at the quote page you need to gently scroll down to type in your response

Thanks.  Smile