Finally:After countless of trails, America's first Moon landing in more than 50 years

Underscoring the technical challenges inherent in the task, Houston-based Intuitive Machines was forced to make a late switch from using the craft's own navigation system, which stopped working, to an experimental laser landing system built by NASA.

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2024/...ar-surface

(23-02-2024, 08:53 AM)theold Wrote:  Underscoring the technical challenges inherent in the task, Houston-based Intuitive Machines was forced to make a late switch from using the craft's own navigation system, which stopped working, to an experimental laser landing system built by NASA.
https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2024/...ar-surface

India has also landed on the moon

[Image: Moon.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Prepare for man relanding or landing some say.
The success is definitely moral boost.

(23-02-2024, 09:34 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Prepare for man relanding or landing some say. The success is definitely moral boost.

To the Indians, the moon looks good enough to eat. LOL!

Surely the world will find it so unbelievable that the country that claim first man landing on moon having difficulties for 5 decades to return to lunar base...

Like magicians, they dun care if you know their tricks, they just continue to do it

Dont read too much news from space without understand it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-02-2024, 10:25 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Surely the world will find it so unbelievable that the country that claim first man landing on moon having difficulties for 5 decades to return to lunar base...

The Indians are to blame for constantly flipping the moon like a prata, making it difficult to land on

The moon represent my heart. 

Or my kkj??? U say. 

Knn.  We got so many poor don want to give them food. Go moon for what?!?

(23-02-2024, 01:04 PM)victortan Wrote:  The moon represent my heart. 

Or my kkj??? U say. 

Knn.  We got so many poor don want to give them food. Go moon for what?!?

Other than prestige Potential minerals finding, 
which space station cannot do.

Finally A.I. can do more tricks.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!