First time kenna T-Bills, any expert pls help.

(10-11-2022, 11:11 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded total loser scum mad dog!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

A sad fugg when people show appreciation you behave like a low class mite …. your mother father definitely din bring you up well and regretted not using rubber  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-11-2022, 11:36 PM)sedia Wrote:  your prostitute whore mother and your useless bastard father definately didn't bring you up well and they regretted not using rubber!

you are a bastard retarded scum mad dog!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this stupid fu-cker scum low-class mite dog go die now!

your karma is very very bad!

you this cunt dog always post PRCunts PRCunts in your every post that talk on the China-chinese and you this coward balless scum dog still shamelessly deny you are a China-hater?!

your karma is very very bad!

Hence your malaysian whore wife she ditched you and you now nearing 60-years-old and you have no money, no wife, no children and that day you yourself posted you are a loser waiting to die anytime now!

you are a crazy balless coward pussy scum total loser mad dog!

It is so obvious that you are malaysia-born and your prostitute ex-wife is a malaysian!

you are a crazy stupid balless little pussy coward scum sad fugg dog!

you this crazy liar PRC-hater scum dog go die now!

you this balless pussy scum coward dog go die now!

you this crazy mad dog and all your whole family will die very horribly in road accidents!

you are dead now!

one sad old fugg  Rotfl

singlon no expert
this is wat i get
T-bills mean short term
sell: price goes down yield goes up
offer 4%
from last deal price a discount ensues to you
meaning u pocket upfront but get your capital say 100 in future short term in this case.
please correct singlon wants to learn.
singlon collects goldbars.

US corporation dola
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-11-at-05-03-07-DXY-U-...-Watch.png]
SGD weakening
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-11-at-05-07-21-Spot-Gold.png]

(10-11-2022, 11:09 PM)moneyspinner Wrote:  Wow!  Singaporeans are cash rich!  No wonder property prices keep going up.

Can use cpf money mah. 2.5% in OA really sucks.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

for US corporation Dola UST debts
every 1% is 250B in int,
if u work on 4% dat 1T in int.
beri serious
so CPI must come down from 7 to 4 at least b4 we can get any serious PIVOTING or QE.
Real inflation must mean loss of fate with the Dola
others are just different kinds of deflattion for ex. stagflation disinflation etc.

above are wat singlon gathers

(10-11-2022, 09:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Security                                :   SGS T-Bills

Issue Date                              :   15 Nov 2022
Auction / Allotment Date                :   10 Nov 2022
Tenor                                   :   182 Days
Type of Bid                             :   Non Competitive
Cut-off Yield                           :   4 % p.a.
Cut-off Price                           :   98.01%
Application Amount                      :   SGD 20,000.00
Allotted Amount                         :   SGD 10,000.00
Discount                                :   SGD 199.50

What does that all means? Why discount $199.50 and refund me? Simi is cut off price?
End of 182 days they gib me 4%?

Pls experts explain can  Thinking 
Thanks  Cheese
Where did you see this notification of your application?

(11-11-2022, 08:28 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Where did you see this notification of your application?

Anyone knows?

9500 bids totalling 14.2b, 3.2 times oversubscribed. so many rich ppl around

(11-11-2022, 08:28 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Where did you see this notification of your application?

email from my bank

(10-11-2022, 10:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then apply non competitive lor … sure get one … but not optimal 
Next T-Bills …. I go tikum again  Fundance

Be careful. Be very careful .
Next round there is a possibility that the % may be less than promo FD rate of some banks. 
If you don't mind that,  then can continue going NC.
Why I say so..?
The average yield of this issue is less than 3 %. That means that sooo many kiaboh people bid very low. 
If this continues,  plus add to that the many non competitive ones who suddenly realised that that's no guarantee of full allocation switching to low bids instead ....we may see a sizeable drop in %, even to lower than promo FD rates

wah got all $14,000 applied for. made only $280 so little
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Maybe I hook 30k to get higher allotment
Different from ssb

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(11-11-2022, 11:31 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Be careful. Be very careful .
Next round there is a possibility that the % may be less than promo FD rate of some banks. 
Why I say so..?
The average yield of this issue is less than 3 %. That means that sooo many kiaboh people bid very low. 
If this continues,  plus add to that the many non competitive ones who suddenly realised that that's no guarantee of full allocation switching to low bids instead ....we may see a sizeable drop in %, even to lower than promo FD rates
Wow ..got to be careful so many applying now 
Choose Competitive better

☝️

Why I say so..?
BE ON THE SAFE SIDE PU COMPETITIVE BID 4%

(11-11-2022, 11:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  wah got all $14,000 applied for. made only $280 so little

You must have made a C bid under 4%

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-11-2022, 12:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You must have made a C bid under 4%

$280/** IS CORRECT

(11-11-2022, 12:20 PM)talky Wrote:  $280/** IS CORRECT

should be around there since the COY is 4% this time round.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-11-2022, 11:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  wah got all $14,000 applied for. made only $280 so little

What do you think?
Get 4% ah?
Is get 4% p.a.
So 6 months is half

(11-11-2022, 11:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wow ..got to be careful so many applying now 

Don't follow people bid super low just cos kiaboh. 
If too many kiaboh around who bid so low ,  the cut off will go down further , dunno until how low. Bid for at least minimum of what you would be satisfied with, preferably at least higher thar the highest FD rates out there.

(11-11-2022, 12:54 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Don't follow people bid super low just cos kiaboh. 
If too many kiaboh around who bid so low ,  the cut off will go down further , dunno until how low.

O I see..😊

☝️

(11-11-2022, 12:50 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  What do you think?
Get 4% ah?
Is get 4% p.a.
So 6 months is half

aiya never mind lah. $280 can buy lots of dog food, chicken bird and fish feeds, enough for 3 months

(11-11-2022, 12:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  O I see..😊

See the edited version of my post. Got some advice re bidding

Probably OCBC email

(11-11-2022, 01:07 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  See the edited version of my post. Got some advice re bidding

Thank you🤙

☝️

cannot be $280.  Bank will charge you a few dollars.

(11-11-2022, 02:11 PM)drgn Wrote:  cannot be $280.  Bank will charge you a few dollars.

"You got the full allocation of 14k

You just need to pay 13,721.40
6 months later at maturity u will get back 14k"

$278.60 to be exact.

aiya only $1.40 change nvml

(11-11-2022, 01:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Thank you🤙

But if cannot get,  don't blame me hor.
This is for protection in case the kiabohs hit until % drops too low.
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

Why I say so..?

Thanks will monitor  Opasnie-14

(11-11-2022, 11:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wow ..got to be careful so many applying now 

Of course use competitive. But you don't want to bid lower than SSB. In fact bid a bit higher than SSB but never use non competitive. Sekali kena dump shit yield. What's the point?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post