Forum: No proof of income means I may have to forgo previous benefits of credit card

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...redit-card

Get supplementary credit card lor. If not then get debit card lor.
There are alternatives lar, Dont be a cry baby

Laughing

Our ppl bank also gives the worst interest rate. How come nobody complain? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-09-2022, 09:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Our ppl bank also give the worst interest rate. How come nobody complain? Rotfl

Then put in stocks lor or cpf lar. There are alternatives 
. Dont be a cry baby lar

Laughing

(12-09-2022, 09:43 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Get supplementary credit card lor. If not then get debit card lor.

He has no children lah! I guessed lah?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-09-2022, 09:46 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Then put in stocks lor or cpf lar. There are alternatives 
. Dont be a cry baby lar

Old ppl cannot take anymore risk.
Fixed Deposit is the best investment option.
It is very familiar by the LKKs and wont be cheated by scammers easily.

My FIL is one of them

everything is cash now for him LOL

(12-09-2022, 09:43 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Get supplementary credit card lor. If not then get debit card lor.
Can get credit card from HSBC, when a $10,000 is deposited in FD.... Clapping

If you rack up about 1-2k of expenditure with their cards …. unlikely to bother you … oh yeah, pay on time too.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Smile I only know if you are civil servant , getting loans is EASY.

Partly due to your job is SUPER SAFE

(17-11-2022, 03:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I only know if you are civil servant , getting loans is EASY.

Partly due to your job is SUPER SAFE

Civil servants are people with iron rice bowls........ Rotfl

Another blow to the dignity of the the retired elderly.

No income - no credit cards, etc.

Be a supp card holder as suggested here .... ? crying

he didn't bother to ask the bank and wrote to newspaper to complain.

normally a small FD with the bank will entitle you to apply for credit card if you have no proof of income.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

(17-11-2022, 03:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If you rack up about 1-2k of expenditure with their cards …. unlikely to bother you … oh yeah, pay on time too.

Need to spend $10K per annum to get waiver for CC substitution charges.......... Laughing

Credit card with cashback is good. So retired no income I ask before bank got secured cc so like reader share you place say 10k FD to get the credit card