GOOD NEWS! Fifth Russian General Mati!

Fifth Russian general killed by defending Ukraine forces since war began - World News - Mirror Online
[+] 2 users Like lionkingch55's post

nudie
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Great news indeed.  Clapping

same co.uk com.au news cannot be trusted.

Smile

(20-03-2022, 09:14 AM)Niubee Wrote:  same co.uk com.au news cannot be trusted.

Proof the general is not dead. Otherwise apologise.

(20-03-2022, 09:21 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Proof the general is not dead. Otherwise apologise.

Ok, u provide his death certificate and his death pic first.

Smile

(20-03-2022, 09:28 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Ok, u provide his death certificate and his death pic first.

You are the one who make the claim. Not me.

I do not wish for more deaths. Putin should order a stop.

It is already too late for putin tk save himself.
Now it is whether he has decency to prevent more deaths.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Talk only lan pah song hor amdk hor
[Image: 242-B6-C72-184-F-4-DD4-92-D5-3930-E4739-E4-D.jpg]

(20-03-2022, 08:44 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Fifth Russian general killed by defending Ukraine forces since war began - World News - Mirror Online

Only 5th meh? Huh  Taiwan 关键时刻 already said 7 generals had been killed a week earlier. Rotfl

[Image: FB-IMG-1647752298351.jpg]

Dropping like flies. At least we can give them credit for not being "paper generals" like those we see in SG.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Little thing amuses tiny mind
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(20-03-2022, 01:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Dropping like flies. At least we can give them credit for not being "paper generals" like those we see in SG.

I think they target Russian generals with the help of CIA….but Russia is a big country, it has thousands of generals, killing a few doesn’t help.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(20-03-2022, 01:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I think they target Russian generals with the help of CIA….but Russia is a big country, it has thousands of generals, killing a few doesn’t help.

Ukraine definitely has intelligence help from USA and EU no doubt about it. 

Killing those on the field definitely has some impact, and on morale. But new ones will take over no doubt.

Russia lost 5 generals
Ukraine lost entire Airforce, Navy, Air Defense, 2 Nuclear Plants, and more

Ukraine took 5 generals
Russia took Mariupol

Win some, lose some
[+] 2 users Like simpleman's post

(20-03-2022, 01:26 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Ukraine definitely has intelligence help from USA and EU no doubt about it. 

Killing those on the field definitely has some impact, and on morale. But new ones will take over no doubt.

Respect Ukrainian’s spirit of defending the country, which makes it harder for Russia to win the war quickly.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(20-03-2022, 01:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I think they target Russian generals with the help of CIA….but Russia is a big country, it has thousands of generals, killing a few doesn’t help.

Russia has intelligence on where the ammunitions and strategic depots were from Ukrainians, that makes target easier

(20-03-2022, 01:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Respect Ukrainian’s spirit of defending the country, which makes it harder for Russia to win the war quickly.

Yes we must support Ukraine to defend themselves. Even if Russia finally win which at this time does not seemed close, Russia has to pay dearly to even win the war. Next time, any aggressor country must factor in those cost of wars.

(20-03-2022, 06:49 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dog can only use BS thread title to bark but in reality where is all the russia army? in kiev or small town play play? after 1 month still fight in border little town? then comie dogs here all happy like shit? lol lol.
almost 15k russian army & 5 generals killed inside Ukraine, the rest russian army either run away or kena chase out, where is all the russian supporting army? can they even occupy 1 small Ukraine town? all these moronic comie dogs.
Ukraine attack russia army till all run away then ask putin want to talk, LOL LOL.

克蘭🇺🇦取得重大戰果:擊斃俄羅斯🇷🇺侵略軍一萬四千多人,擊毀坦克裝甲運兵車軍用卡車三千輛,烏克蘭🇺🇦💪💪💪

烏克蘭三面集結大反攻!俄軍打到丟盔棄甲

all these comie dogs are real morons? Ukraine lost nuclear plant, lost town....
this is Russia invade Ukraine & war inside Ukraine.
war end? now Russia almost cannot fight, NATO & US want to bomb Moscow is really nothing, will they kill civillians like russia & putin?
US & NATO dont bomb does not mean anything, but Russia generals & army dide as above number is real fact.
If NATO & US are as evil as Russia, moscow & st. peterburg already no longer belong to russia now, all these real clowns, LOL LOL.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

At least his rank can really be considered as a top commander in Russia, not like some other days, folks here reported Russia lost a top commander, then his rank is only colonel

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-03-2022, 04:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  At least his rank can really be considered as a top commander in Russia, not like some other days, folks here reported Russia lost a top commander, then his rank is only colonel

You are a liar.

(20-03-2022, 04:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are a liar.

You are a lame clone..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(20-03-2022, 04:32 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are a lame clone..

Keep lying you commie liar.

(20-03-2022, 04:39 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Keep lying you commie liar.
Wah.. Now I am back as a commie again.. Keep lying, lame stupid clone liar..

(20-03-2022, 04:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wah.. Now I am back as a commie again.. Keep lying, lame stupid clone liar..

You are government certified stupid Moron commie and a serial liar with proof.

(20-03-2022, 04:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are government certified stupid Moron commie and a serial liar with proof.

Wah.. now I also become govt certified.. Lame stupid clone coming up with more and more titles for me..

(20-03-2022, 05:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wah.. now I also become govt certified.. Lame stupid clone coming up with more and more titles for me..

You earned it. Well done  Clapping

(20-03-2022, 05:38 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You earned it. Well done  Clapping
You also earned your lame stupid clone title.. Well done..Clapping

(20-03-2022, 10:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You also earned your lame stupid clone title.. Well done..Clapping

You are proven a liar, nothing you speak hold dumbass.  Rotfl