Sep 1 : Presidential Election! Confirmed liao!

(13-08-2023, 05:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL Christians said there's only ONE way to go to heaven lah! Big Grin All other ways go to hell lah!

So serious?  Big Grin
Have you check if you can vote,   
since you have not vote previously.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(13-08-2023, 05:06 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I hope GG says this loud and clear, then he will lose all votes from the muslim, hindu, buddhist,  etc,etc.

I hope so too lah! Big Grin 

(13-08-2023, 05:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can you pls ask GG to clarify on this point?

Can lah! Big Grin But I'm not bothered at all lah!

(13-08-2023, 05:07 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  So serious?  Big Grin
Have you check if you can vote,   
since you have not vote previously.

Can lah! Big Grin But I'm not voting at all lah!

(13-08-2023, 05:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I hope so too lah! Big Grin 

Can lah! Big Grin But I'm not bothered at all lah!

Can lah! Big Grin But I'm not voting at all lah!

So you vote the last time lah, yet you claim you never vote Big Grin

Written black and white by elections department. 

Non-voters cannot vote at any subsequent Presidential or Parliamentary election, and they are disqualified from being a candidate at any subsequent Presidential or Parliamentary election.

A non-voter can restore his name to the register by submitting an application to the Registration Officer with an explanation as to why he did not vote in the election. The application may be made online via the Services provided on this website using Singpass or through over-the-counter assistance at any community centre/club or the Elections Department. A fee of $50 will be imposed if a non-voter does not have a valid and sufficient reason for not voting.
https://www.eld.gov.sg/voters_compulsory.html

(13-08-2023, 05:30 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  So you vote the last time lah, yet you claim you never vote Big Grin

Written black and white by elections department. 

Non-voters cannot vote at any subsequent Presidential or Parliamentary election, and they are disqualified from being a candidate at any subsequent Presidential or Parliamentary election.

A non-voter can restore his name to the register by submitting an application to the Registration Officer with an explanation as to why he did not vote in the election. The application may be made online via the Services provided on this website using Singpass or through over-the-counter assistance at any community centre/club or the Elections Department. A fee of $50 will be imposed if a non-voter does not have a valid and sufficient reason for not voting.
https://www.eld.gov.sg/voters_compulsory.html

I didn't vote last time leh! Big Grin I just put the blank paper inside the box lah!

(13-08-2023, 05:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I didn't vote last time leh! Big Grin I just put the blank paper inside the box lah!

vote empty lah Big Grin

Why can't log in Singpass online voting? Save manpower & logistic.

[FULL] Tan Kin Lian’s first statement after being issued certificate of eligibility

Why a Public Holiday Isn’t Confirmed Even When Tharman, Tan Kin Lian & Ng Kok Song Qualify to Run

George Goh says decision to deny him eligibility certificate 'not fair'

[FULL] Ng Kok Song’s first statement after being issued certificate of eligibility

[Image: IMG-20230820-WA0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230820-WA0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230820-WA0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230820-WA0000.jpg]

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/specials/singa...l-election
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(22-08-2023, 12:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.zaobao.com.sg/specials/singa...l-election

Sep 1 next Friday is it a public holiday 公共假日 leh? Thinking

cheekopekman Wrote:Sep 1 next Friday is it a public holiday 公共假日 leh? Thinking

Declared by you ah?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(18-08-2023, 10:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Why a Public Holiday Isn’t Confirmed Even When Tharman, Tan Kin Lian & Ng Kok Song Qualify to Run
When Holiday arhh?. Tongue Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(22-08-2023, 03:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Declared by you ah?

I only asked a question lah! Big Grin

Unquote:                               

I think Tharman will win the Presidential Election. every time I go to the petrol kiosk, I hear Singaporeans shouting his name! Uncle, *打满 (Tharman)!* 😂

No leh ..  many at the coffeshop shouting for *Ice Kosong (爱,国松)* 😂

And when you go pawn shop a lot will want to *当金链 Tan Kin Lian.* 🤣

(22-08-2023, 03:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Declared by you ah?

By ChengHoo lah! Big Grin 

(22-08-2023, 03:16 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  When Holiday arhh?. Tongue Big Grin

(22-08-2023, 03:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I only asked a question lah! Big Grin

1,864 users active in the past 15 minutes (28 members, 14 of whom are invisible, and 1,833 guests).

Huat ah!  Clapping