Got a female friend quite frequently will hot and cold with me

but when she hot and cold she wont tell me whats wrong and i also don;t dare to ask her. seems like shes unhappy with me about something but i dunno what it is

can be normal today, cold tomorrow.. then when she cold, she will reply like not interested in talking. then when leave her alone, she get even more angry that i not trying to talk to her

how to handle these kind ah?

(16-04-2023, 09:00 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  but when she hot and cold she wont tell me whats wrong and i also don;t dare to ask her. seems like shes unhappy with me about something but i dunno what it is

can be normal today, cold tomorrow.. then when she cold, she will reply like not interested in talking. then when leave her alone, she get even more angry that i not trying to talk to her

She BJ u hot and cold?

(16-04-2023, 09:00 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  but when she hot and cold she wont tell me whats wrong and i also don;t dare to ask her. seems like shes unhappy with me about something but i dunno what it is

First question that need to ask is HOW OLD ARE YOU?

This friend you referring is your mother? Why you scare to ask, why scare she unhappy?