Got a few Anti-China Anti-Chinese people disrespect me by calling me a wumao dog and

Got a few Anti-China Anti-Chinese people disrespect me by calling me a wumao dog and cursed me and my family members, relatives and friends go and die.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Chao-Cheebye-t...ot-flu-Sia

(21-01-2023, 10:57 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Got a few Anti-China Anti-Chinese people disrespect me by calling me a wumao dog and cursed me and my family members, relatives and friends go and die.

Who are those people leh? Thinking  Name them here lah! Big Grin  Surely not me lah!

Is very disrespectful to call me a wumao dog and wicked person to cursed me and my relatives all die.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

This Anti-China people find chances to whack me just because I side with China and Chinese people more.

(21-01-2023, 11:03 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Is very disrespectful to call me a wumao dog and wicked person to cursed me and my relatives all die.

Agreed lah! Big Grin

Bump this thread up

Call you Wumao gay is acceptable?

(30-01-2023, 02:00 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Call you Wumao gay is acceptable?

Call you let dog F acceptable?

(21-01-2023, 10:57 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Got a few Anti-China Anti-Chinese people disrespect me by calling me a wumao dog and cursed me and my family members, relatives and friends go and die.

They are not Anti-China or Anti-Chinese.

They are just Anti-Wumao and Anti-Winnie.

If the Wumaos reduce their annoying behaviour, the whole world may hate CCP just slightly less.