Best city in the world HK

https://www.timeout.com/hong-kong/news/h...now-090821

Luckily they timely put it right.
After the Angmo stop messing in the name of democracy, HK is peaceful again.

angmoh's criteria are none other than nightlife, drinks, easy access to drugs, wild sex, ... and what else?

(13-09-2021, 10:43 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Luckily they timely put it right.
After the Angmo stop messing in the name of democracy, HK is peaceful again.

The protests stems from the people's opposition to the governance and dislike of the regime in China.

The whole movement is a popular one supported by many in HK.

It is similar to movement Thailand and Myanmar...where people do not like to live under dictatorship and authoritarian and want their own govt.

Don't forget in Singapore we also had big protests in 1950s and 60s against colonial rule and wanted to be independent.

If it is a small band of trouble makers you can claim foreigners did this and that....but when it is a mass movement of large scale its cause by the people rejecting current  rulers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(13-09-2021, 11:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The protests stems from the people's opposition to the governance and dislike of the regime in China.

The whole movement is a popular one supported by many in HK.

It is similar to movement Thailand and Myanmar...where people do not like to live under dictatorship and authoritarian and want their own govt.

Don't forget in Singapore we also had big protests in 1950s and 60s against colonial rule and wanted to be independent.

If it is a small band of trouble makers you can claim foreigners did this and that....but when it is a mass movement of large scale its cause by the people rejecting current  rulers.

must see who were behind these protests and the motives, cannot just put them as dislike of the regimes

things are not that simple
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Free cash and incentives extended to protestors.
Saw this in some video clips previously.

Those young democrats were bribed millions to cho luan ...these bribed bargirls so called freedom demon fighters turned terrorists, sabotagers by vandalising the local mtr trains n bullied the working class people who opposed their extremist views..
The whole world knows these ruthless samsengs ransacked vandalised n preventing tourist flows in one of world's top buziest kai tak airports..

Bludy hippocrites , damned biased angmos n ,traitor bananas bribed by billionaires like sorrows n the ilk...who just use their billions to overthrow legitimade govts around the world , creating millions of impoverished refugees from mid east , north africa, n now afganistan...angmos shiited, killed, raped , maimed millions of local peasants farmers with their mother of all bombs n weapons of mass destruction for 20 yrs..n yet when they suddenly retreated, they left behind full of shiitt , exoect the neibours to clean up for u ...n yet the bludy mouthpiece, so called UN, western mass media human rights  , women right , gay rights, animsl rights etc...kept queit as a mouse, so scared n ball less infront of their big bully.
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post