Govt seeks views from public on how to rejuvenate heartland shops amid rise in online

Govt seeks views from public on how to rejuvenate heartland shops amid rise in online shopping

https://tdy.sg/3glW8qK

Ccb la help them for what, crying crococdile tears now...its all your (gov) string of stupid policies that cause the death of neighborhood shops..
[+] 5 users Like Sharexchange's post

Will we be paid for doing MP's job?

If cannot do, those National Development Ministers should just step down.

[Image: CCS-Offer-ideas-to-move-the-country.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(04-02-2022, 07:30 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Govt seeks views from public on how to rejuvenate heartland shops amid rise in online shopping

https://tdy.sg/3glW8qK

They are very late and slow to take action. Business has been affected for a decade already.
[+] 4 users Like dynamite's post

Evrything go Mall buy have liao and somemore cheaper at $2...neighborhood stores should be cease totally by 2030.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Paying all of them multi millions yearly and yet, we must do the thinking and providing them with solutions..

How can like that one?
[+] 3 users Like Scythian's post

Have viet Yumis dangling their nehnehs at every shop front Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wrong, they blame you

Right, they take the credit

Same as medical experts providing views on covid19

Why Singapore Govt did not seek solutions from cotton from sheep or snakes & ladders?

They both are most brilliant..
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Why need our ideas where there are more 80 MP in parliament without any solution?
[+] 2 users Like Cmpunk's post

1)Close down Supermarket! Rotfl

2)Put heartland mall online

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(04-02-2022, 08:08 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Why need our ideas where there are more 80 MP in parliament without any solution?

They are the best men specially selected for the jobs..

5.6 mio people got no idea

(04-02-2022, 08:08 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  1)Close down Supermarket! Rotfl

2)--------

Esp NTUC.

It killed many small biz and not cheap

Worse, they hog locations near MRT stations

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(04-02-2022, 08:16 AM)Ola Wrote:  Esp NTUC.

It killed many small biz and not cheap

Worse, they hog locations near MRT stations

My Uni classmate's father neighbourhood lifetime provision shop went bankrupted from heavy  bombardment by  supermarket   NTUC onslaught..

Driving the whole family members in deep hypertension

If they can paid famous architect billions to design Jewels in T5, why can't they do the same to heartland shops too?

They ve done so many W/O public consultation so, why now?

(04-02-2022, 07:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Paying all of them multi millions yearly and yet, we must do the thinking and providing them with solutions..

How can like that one?

Indeed might as well fire them and pay us.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(04-02-2022, 08:39 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If they can paid famous architect billions to design Jewels in T5, why can't they do the same to heartland shops too?

They ve done so many W/O public consultation so, why now?

Even the tray return and there is no debate in the parliment and with just some biased survey done.

(04-02-2022, 08:21 AM)Scythian Wrote:  My Uni classmate's father neighbourhood lifetime provision shop went bankrupted from heavy  bombardment by  supermarket   NTUC onslaught..

Driving the whole family members in deep  hypertension

PAP is reall LJ and CCBAI. 

PAP always love to Ownself Create Problem, Ownself Cry, Ownself act Kind  猫 死 老鼠 假慈悲 

Yet they dare to fight for business with small biz and family void decks.

Even small medical shops also cannot survive, lah.

The aunty at the void deck told me hire China as FW still must pay $350 mthly levies! 

And their HDB monthly rent is feeding the Govt fat, too.

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(04-02-2022, 08:15 AM)Scythian Wrote:  They are the best men specially selected for the jobs..

5.6 mio people got no idea

They are there to just suck up millions. We do the thinking and they get paid Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-02-2022, 07:37 AM)Ola Wrote:  Will we be paid for doing MP's job?

If cannot do, those National Development Ministers should just step down.

[Image: CCS-Offer-ideas-to-move-the-country.png]

super agree la!
then pay those ministers millions for what? 
if we give great idea will we get paid millions? what we get is GST hike. lol

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Thought MP/Ministers always Brag so call " walking around the ground ?? " why need people suggest

Like that how to justify their High pay as MP/Minister???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

need to replace old and close down massage stores with new and exciting massage stores

It is something that cannot be solved.. Even before ecommerce, it is already a problem..

For bigger countries like Malaysia, we have the supermarkets at designated area and folks might need to drive 20-30 min to reach it.. In that case, it make sense for them to buy from the neighborhood shop in their neighborhood..

In Singapore, supermarket are everywhere, including the heartland. Typically, it take you less than 10 min to locate a supermarket. Thus, folks would rather go supermarket instead of neighborhood shops..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

In Bad time, leaders seek public opinion

In Good time, treating public like cow dung
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

"MASSAGE"

https://www.mastyatri.com/soapy-massage-...20PART%201

why are we paying them million dollar for?
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

Election must be coming ah! Always act as angel in disguise.

(07-02-2022, 12:53 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  why are we paying them million dollar for?

This is why Nonsense is MP brag about daily meet the people session THAN they already know what people want isn't ?

Like yesterday news Tin Peiling show off herself go around walk about despite Covi19
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Highly overpaid administrators yet have the cheek to ask for ideas from the public when they have created the problems. What an irony….
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

i dun think the neighborhood shops are doing badly

If so, i should be seeing a lot of empty shops and hdb rental coming down 

Not happening

And i dun think it makes sense to make every hawker a millionaire

We dun owe them a bungalow
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post