Ground floor Yishun flat sold for $1 million

Ground floor Yishun flat sold for $1 million

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...-1-million

wow ground flat also can sold 1 million at Yishun means Bishan can be more. Bishan also have these type of HDB units and other areas too in mature towns.

Ground floor?

Got snakes

Car music also can disturb you at midnight

Dustbin very smelly

Rats/ roaches more than others

People can throw cig butts into your house

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Location mentioned before earlier as I think another flat there sold for a million+. Location not that great. One bus stop away from Khatib MRT and 2 bus stops away from Yishun MRT.

Not much around there. Close to Yishun Green (green corridor) so can jalan a bit.

Ground floor could be good for pets.

Main thing about it is the size.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(07-07-2022, 04:31 PM)Levin Wrote:  Location mentioned before earlier as I think another flat there sold for a million+. Location not that great. One bus stop away from Khatib MRT and 2 bus stops away from Yishun MRT.

Not much around there. Close to Yishun Green (green corridor) so can jalan a bit.

Ground floor could be good for pets.

Main thing about it is still the size.

some do like ground floor unit " Like imaging yourself stay in landed house "

(07-07-2022, 04:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  some do like ground floor unit " Like imaging yourself stay in landed house "

Yeah, in my neighbourhood, several ground floor units will build gardens behind or in front of the units as those areas are grass patches and not car parks. Very nicely done. Whenever I walked by I will take a look at the gardens.

New homer could be rich handicap on wheelchair who sold condo and need money to wheeled around to have sunlight daily. Because hard to find so ground floor withour a stair.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(07-07-2022, 04:39 PM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah, in my neighbourhood, several ground floor units will build gardens behind or in front of the units as they are grass patches and not car parks. Very nicely done. Whenever I walked by I will take a look at the gardens.

TPY BLK 2? Last time my grand mum used to stay there. Now shift to Pungglo still alive but sadly in dementia already 101 years old.

Happen to go back to that BLK one day pass by see the ground floor units quite a lot deco their plants outside and yea like garden. Quite nice.

(07-07-2022, 04:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  TPY BLK 2? Last time my grand mum used to stay there. Now shift to Pungglo still alive but sadly in dementia already 101 years old.

Happen to go back to that BLK one day pass by see the ground floor units quite a lot deco their plants outside and yea like garden. Quite nice.

No but i will go TPY block 2 and take a look if I am very free.

(07-07-2022, 04:39 PM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah, in my neighbourhood, several ground floor units will build gardens behind or in front of the units as those areas are grass patches and not car parks. Very nicely done. Whenever I walked by I will take a look at the gardens.
Got side gate easy access to car.
608 Yishun Street 61 HDB Details in Yishun | PropertyGuru Singapore

the trend findings shld be on the type of buyer n why.

(07-07-2022, 04:43 PM)Levin Wrote:  No but i will go TPY block 2 and take a look if I am very free.

not just block 2 also beside the blocks some ground floor unit outside they make like own garden is quite nice.

Got unit they even put a signage tell fellow residents can sit on the swing chair outside their unit
at least Kampung Spirt still around.

(07-07-2022, 04:49 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Got side gate easy access to car.
608 Yishun Street 61 HDB Details in Yishun | PropertyGuru Singapore

Yeah, it's a car park behind. Not for me. Dun like too many cars around my home for ground floor units.

(07-07-2022, 04:57 PM)menghuii Wrote:  the trend findings shld be on the type of buyer n why.

no need to find out also roughly can guess

put it like forcasting percentage

- 90 percent either PR or New citizen
- 10 percent are locals , some maybe downgrade sell off their condo or landed house.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-07-2022, 05:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not just block 2 also beside the blocks some ground floor unit outside they make like own garden is quite nice.

Got unit they even put a signage tell fellow residents can sit on the swing chair outside their unit
at least Kampung Spirt still around.

One unit at my side used to have a long swing chair that can seat 2-3 persons and it is covered so one can sit on it even in the rain. But they took it down during the pandemic. Took down the cover too.

(07-07-2022, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  no need to find out also roughly can guess

- 10 percent are locals , some maybe downgrade sell off their condo or landed house.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

1 million to stay with rats and cockroaches and smell the rubbish. Better not. 😏
[+] 1 user Likes omgwtflol's post

(07-07-2022, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  no need to find out also roughly can guess

crying crying crying
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

Likely to be bought by PRs who know no better. The ground floor units usually have high ceilings and look bigger than they really are but they'll see the problems later. Mainly is rats and cockroaches problem.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(08-07-2022, 12:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Likely to be bought by PRs who know no better. The ground floor units usually have high ceilings and look bigger than they really are but they'll see the problems later. Mainly is rats and cockroaches problem.

yes, also very dark for low floor, high floor brighter, my relative need to on light even day time, because very dark.

dont choose low floor,, noisy, dirty, and dark,

What happening keep hearing million dollars HDB and Coffeeshop what is the imprecation?

(08-07-2022, 07:10 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  What happening keep hearing million dollars HDB and Coffeeshop what is the imprecation?
The imprecation would be higher cost of living and higher housing cost..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Because it is the private property sector by developers to push for higher psf for their new projects, the HDB property is left far behind. Suddenly woke up to do catch up. Redas members bid higher higher for the land to sell new shoebox condos to HDB upgraders, laughing to the bank. Short cut to mint new millionaires.

(08-07-2022, 09:48 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Because it is the private property sector by developers to push for higher psf for their new projects, the HDB property is left far behind. Suddenly woke up to do catch up. Redas members bid higher higher for the land to sell new shoebox condos to HDB upgraders, laughing to the bank. Short cut  to mint new millionaires.

your fully paid flat is cash converter.

(07-07-2022, 11:37 PM)babygirl Wrote:  crying crying crying

(07-07-2022, 04:16 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Ground floor Yishun flat sold for $1 million

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...-1-million

I don't like ground floor leh! Cats and dogs, rats and birds, cockroaches, etc... all there leh!

there're pros and cons lah. you'll get free cigarette butts, used tea bags, dog poo... thrown from above aso