Guy bought luggage from Valu$, wheel came off even before he reached the airport

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...he-airport
[+] 2 users Like Reddishday's post

hahahaha that was hilarious!

(10-04-2023, 11:33 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  hahahaha that was hilarious!

Sitting on it all the way to airport. 
Ofcoz wheel broken lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Cheapskate deserve it

https://hips.hearstapps.com/popularmecha...doofus.gif

Looks like a lot of force to cause the wheels to cave in.

There are 4 wheels. The weight on each is only 3kg unless one sits on it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I have observed, soft plastic case luggage actually can last longer than hard plastic case luggage. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-04-2023, 03:15 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Cheapskate deserve it

Moral of the story, don't buy from value$.................. Big Grin

(11-04-2023, 04:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Moral of the story, don't buy from value$.................. Big Grin

But cheap I like to buy batteries, biscuits, tidbits, toothbrush, shaver etc from there. I also saw lady buy tampon. Surely can use correct?

Leemind of the black duffel bag from NS emart last time. First time saw available in the emart, very excited ordered to want to replace the old green duffel bag thought got wheel and bigger capacity so should be easier to pack and move around. Then first time use nia after drop off taxi and roll it toward the camp main gate, not yet reach one of the wheel drop off and part of the bag torn. Waste the credits. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(11-04-2023, 04:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  But cheap I like to buy batteries, biscuits, tidbits, toothbrush, shaver etc from there. I also saw lady buy tampon. Surely can use correct?

Yes, all the stuff you buy has less chances of becoming bad, the tampon especially............. Laughing

My oyster shell lasted 20-30 yrs till now
https://youtu.be/6Y35XPk0Szg

(11-04-2023, 04:26 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, all the stuff you buy has less chances of becoming bad, the tampon especially............. Laughing

Not sure if they also got sell rubber. Usually rubber they put behind the cashier or close to cashier don't understand why. Scare ppl pickpocket rubber? Rubber as in the men protection when want to go in that rubber.

Unbelievable!

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

I saw lots of maids buy at the value store 1 or 2 mths ago. She twirl left and right, right and left and even tested in while in the que. I think it is soft shell like Hush Puppy but 70% of the price. It looked good.

Walaneh, buy from Uniqlo lah.