H4H…

(22-10-2022, 02:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you think more than one person? I think her latest nick is LCHLCH. .... Thinking

(22-10-2022, 02:56 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Do you mean over here or in Edmw?

hiya...it's from things that he wrote and writing style in old sgtalk la...

sometimes he was like another person 患了失忆症 forgot abt what he wrote. this agitated some forumers and hantam him left right centre for being so sotong....but sometimes he suddenly appeared to be smart talking abt topics that he was ignorant before lo....

so my intuitive sense told me that this account could be shared by husband and wife and even kids lo..... Laughter-119
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(22-10-2022, 04:04 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  hiya...it's from things that he wrote and writing style in old sgtalk la...

sometimes he was like another person 患了失忆症 forgot abt what he wrote. this agitated some forumers and hantam him left right centre for being so sotong....but sometimes he suddenly appeared to be smart talking abt topics that he was ignorant before lo....

so my intuitive sense told me that this account could be shared by husband and wife and even kids lo..... Laughter-119

May be you are right because one person alone is very hard to make so many posts in one day unless 2 or 3 persons posting round the clock. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-10-2022, 04:04 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  hiya...it's from things that he wrote and writing style in old sgtalk la...

I see, thanks for sharing. Haven’t read many of his posts here so never noticed anything unusual. At HWZ his posts are one liner or very short, the post count is extremely high. With short posts it is achievable. There are others there who are like that too.

(22-10-2022, 10:50 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  H 4 Happy.
H 4 Hardwarezone 
H 4 Home
H4H feels happy and at home at HardwareZone nia.
Ok lah, he happy can liao.

h foe her
not him..mis sti think h4h is a man

(22-10-2022, 01:21 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  who said FA was a woman last time. kee chiu  Rolleyes

FA shd be a didi rah
syonan is old man, lao gay
oyk aka shroder aka flower goat, 86, more senior than hu jintao

(22-10-2022, 07:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  FA shd be a didi rah
syonan is old man, lao gay
oyk aka shroder aka flower goat, 86, more senior than hu jintao

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Steven-lim-kor...#pid380419

is FA steven lim kor kor? hope not  Surprised

(22-10-2022, 12:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You siao is it?

Say u involved in foruming already umpteen years when i still drinking milk, yet dun understand what trolling is

Here, you are the one trolling so please dont make ur problem mine, can?

yes thats why i dont come here cos of this type of crazy stalking guy.
see lah, i was there and yet he can post such things about me here.
you guys decide, whos more toxic...

(21-10-2022, 04:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  What happened to him? Huh

good day sti.
how are you doing?
hope you are well.
been super long time never come here.
just see the goat post, i completely turn off coming here.
and i would like to tell you and the guys here, look, i was not here for months.
and yet this bloody goat post like he is still stalking me and bait me to come over.
who is the cyber bullies and cyber stalkers?
that is why i dont feel like posting here with goat running ke-siao here forever, cannot eat cannot sleep for months I suppose.

i am still passively come in and read but never post.
see those (my signature list of cyber bullies) really put me off posting any here.

[+] 3 users Like Hfourhappy's post

(04-11-2022, 08:36 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  i am still passively come in and read but never post.
see those (my signature list of cyber bullies) really put me off posting any here.

Hello h4h, saw a thread posted on you in EDMW, congrats!
No worries bro, just post wherever you feel happy, once the while come here say hello also keyi de. Happy Friday morning to you.  Big Grin

(04-11-2022, 08:36 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  i am still passively come in and read but never post.

Hello chiobu Sis H4H   Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-11-2022, 09:19 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hello chiobu Sis H4H   Big Grin

Good morning bro  Big Grin

[Image: B2-F8-D0-F4-D902-461-A-88-E5-BD3-FAB5-FC0-D0.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(04-11-2022, 09:21 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Good morning bro  Big Grin

[Image: B2-F8-D0-F4-D902-461-A-88-E5-BD3-FAB5-FC0-D0.gif]

Good morning bro Ichigo, I also chigo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-11-2022, 09:16 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Hello h4h, saw a thread posted on you in EDMW, congrats!
No worries bro, just post wherever you feel happy, once the while come here say hello also keyi de. Happy Friday morning to you.  Big Grin

Thks alot.
Will do.
And hopefully those irritating stalkers stay away from me especially oyk aka flower goat.
Still stuck in tye mud while I am progress forward ...

Yo bro, hru doing?
Hope you are ok.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

Your long lost sis is back. No wonder you so happy. .... Laughing

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(22-10-2022, 05:01 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  I see, thanks for sharing. Haven’t read many of his posts here so never noticed anything unusual. At HWZ his posts are one liner or very short, the post count is extremely high. With short posts it is achievable. There are others there who are like that too.

I do post considerable thoughts too.
Sometimes short.
Sometimes long.
Keep it short.
Don't post too long, people lost interest reading.
Over there, flower goat aka oyk probably find it hard to stalk me cos tye threads running very fast.
And usually if one post snare remarks, I immediately put under ignore list.
The good thing is you won't be able to see his post. Even other quote the ignore guy, also can't see. That what I like it.
Hopefully mod here can follows this.

(04-11-2022, 10:16 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I do post considerable thoughts too.
Sometimes short.
Sometimes long.
Keep it short.
Don't post too long, people lost interest reading.
Over there, flower goat aka oyk probably find it hard to stalk me cos tye threads running very fast.
And usually if one post snare remarks, I immediately put under ignore list.
The good thing is you won't be able to see his post. Even other quote the ignore guy, also can't see. That what I like it.
Hopefully mod here can follows this.

really stupid.

whole day post on internet , never do your work properly, then complain whole day about ceca supervisor.

now you changed your job.

but I am sure the same thing will happen again.

as long as you continue to post many stupid posts on internet whole day. you would feel that your boss is unfair.

(22-10-2022, 11:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  She is a sexy chiobu Big Grin

Zhun boh?????????
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(04-11-2022, 10:57 AM)drgn Wrote:  really stupid.

whole day post on internet , never do your work properly, then complain whole day about ceca supervisor.

now you changed your job.

but I am sure the same thing will happen again.

as long as you continue to post many stupid posts on internet whole day. you would feel that your boss is unfair.

Please follow me, be my dog forever.
Hungry tell me.
I un unchain you t so you can go eat rat.

(04-11-2022, 10:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Your long lost sis is back. No wonder you so happy. .... Laughing

Hello…long time no see..

(04-11-2022, 10:11 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yo bro, hru doing?
Hope you are ok.

Hi mate H4H, I’m fine and hope you are doing well too Cool Big Grin

(04-11-2022, 11:05 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Hello…long time no see..
Hi, ni hao ma? ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(04-11-2022, 11:05 AM)China Hfourhappy Wrote:  Hello…long time no see..

Welcome back, sister!  Big Grin Dunt worry about Yanghua lah…nowadays he is inactive in this forum, only pops in once in a while, and nobody talks to him.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(04-11-2022, 12:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Welcome back, sister!  Big Grin Dunt worry about Yanghua lah…nowadays he is inactive in this forum, only pops in once in a while, and nobody talks to him.

How come your quote is China H4Happy?
Not China lah, 1st 3 alphabets Chi is correct, but is Chiobu H4happy.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(04-11-2022, 11:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hi mate H4H, I’m fine and hope you are doing well too Cool Big Grin

haha, you want to mate h4h

(22-10-2022, 11:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Can see he's very happy there. His number of post there in 1 year is more than 10 times mine in 6 years.

Yo bto how's life going?
Hope you are well.
I am fine hitting 65k soon with 2 years...

(22-10-2022, 12:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You siao is it?

Say u involved in foruming already umpteen years when i still drinking milk, yet dun understand what trolling is

Here, you are the one trolling so please dont make ur problem mine, can?

Aiyo, just ignore this guy.
Forever stalking people.
No life.

(22-10-2022, 10:07 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  why he quits sgtalk? because kena 性骚扰 by a goat?

No bro.
Here smell those stalkers make me vomit.

(04-04-2023, 07:46 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  No bro.
Here smell those stalkers make me vomit.

Welcome back, sis! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post