HSI dead cat bounce peaked ...now downhill

HSI has gone up on unfounded rumors that Covid Zero will end.

China govt has already clarified this is fake news. The market run up is not sustainable and turning down..

[Image: wkZuDEE.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Short big and prove to us by your action. Don't just talk only leh.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(07-11-2022, 02:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has gone up on unfounded rumors that Covid Zero will end.

China govt has already clarified this is fake news. The market run up is not sustainable and turning down..

Yr chart tells u dead cat bounce since hs tech 2800 where u short n cut all. Now see where is the index. U really want to consider trade opposite what yr chart tells u.

Need to consider the facts that they will only announce more n more good deals to push up market to overcome covid 0 deficiencies. So everyday pump with good news where will market go?

Morning still up 2%. This was even after covid 0 news

IAM now waiting quietly and patiently for your asslicking clone (clown) to come and sheet out "you're a genius" to complete your joke leh

(07-11-2022, 02:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has gone up on unfounded rumors that Covid Zero will end.

Bro base on yr expert view, do u think most foreign funds already left and holders are now china base? If so they can easily support market? just see today huge rally up despite huge negatively. So u need to consider trade with trend instead of facts.

Downhill meh?  

Where got?  

It's only your wish to see it down. It isn't the truth.  

U can short hs tech in 8 mins time. Tomorrow u will see reward if u r trading.

(07-11-2022, 04:20 PM)Zannn Wrote:  U can short hs tech in 8 mins time. Tomorrow u will see reward if u r trading.

Simply too strong, fall only 2.3% n recover

The push down will get big institutions to get in...

Sgbutt is a yo-yo being pushed around by news.

Smile

(07-11-2022, 02:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM now waiting quietly and patiently for your asslicking clone (clown) to come and sheet out "you're a genius" to complete your joke leh

甲乙是同个人。
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Hoping for 17,000 by afternoon!

Becos of the bad China import and export figure yesterday, expecting it to test 16,100 -16,200.

(08-11-2022, 12:01 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Becos of the bad China import and export figure yesterday,  expecting it to test 16,100 -16,200.

Better not. May not see that level anymore. Rotfl

hv to shift that target higher

OMG!

Crashed already!  Rotfl

Hang Seng Index
−7.16 (-0.043%)  today
8 Nov, 12:05 pm GMT+8
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Quote:dead cat tired of climbing now resting ..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(08-11-2022, 12:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  OMG!

Crashed already!  Rotfl

Hang Seng Index
−7.16 (-0.043%)  today
8 Nov, 12:05 pm GMT+8

Hehehehe ... all the sour grapes like sgbuffet teaserteam & stooge gang sold early when see HSI shot up bang balls .... of course now must talk bad about China & HK la - they thought they were so powderful they could talk the markets down ...

Two words for this Talk Cock gang:

"Dream On"

live cats can really bounce up quite high. once I throw a slipper at a cat sleeping on car top, it got a shock and jumped straight up at least 2m high

Quote:cat shock jumps also need to land mah

☝️

Going downhill.
Those who buy on False rumors will regret their decision.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-11-2022, 01:57 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Heading higher

Next 1000 pts, UP

Not DOWN

Your China stocks

Will move higher

Now HSI taking a breather

Before the next sprint UP

Plse lah. Stop your guessing.
What is  true and confirm

1. Covid Zero is resolute.
2. China property sector collapse.
3. Xi will lead China backwards to communism and human suppression.
4. China plans to invade Taiwan.
5. Investors are giving up on China ...

Facts facts....

Just don't understand why sgbuffett has been incessantly screaming for China's and HK's blood ever since Talk Cock King kokee went missing .... why ar?!

Quote:cham.. hopeless drops like durians.tomorrow again drops

☝️

(08-11-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Going downhill.
Those who buy on False rumors will regret their decision.

you are genius !

Thanks SGbutt....just took profit of $1,100 after u said drop. If morning sell would hv made $1,800 within 1 hr....but I too greedy.

Plus yesterday profit $4k +.

errr....i don't see HSI moved more than 1k points since yesterday afternoon...how to earn a few thousands with just 1/2 lots leh....?

(08-11-2022, 03:11 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  errr....i don't see HSI moved more than 1k points since yesterday afternoon...how to earn a few thousands with just 1/2 lots leh....?

2 lots is almost $15k margin lah.
Play the 50 wan not 1.
100 pts about $1k Liao.

Now dropping to my buy price again...chance to buy again.
Trading is non stop....24hrs.

Fark too slow to buy again at 16450! Now went up again.