did u saw h4happy
she is there

(21-10-2022, 04:20 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  did u saw h4happy
she is there
I think very high rank now with her volume of posts per day. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(21-10-2022, 04:02 PM)wendychan Wrote:  thing is with temp ban. you cant get in to see what you banned for till AFTER ban lifted....

Said that I racist!
. Laughing

(21-10-2022, 04:19 PM)chickenrice Wrote:  oh, tan yak chin

Aka foreveralone aka curiousman.  He is ok over here.  Once in a while his gheyish tail shows up but he is general ok.  

We are a very tolerant lot in Sgtalk lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

she is there

Ahhh that sexy chiobu Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Think more active discussion in HWZ.  More younger generation forumers. Down here, old hag and the forum will be dead without the wumao.

(21-10-2022, 07:17 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Think more active discussion in HWZ.  More younger generation forumers.  Down here,  old hag and the forum will be dead without the wumao.

You and your beloved FLG gang very busy mah!

(21-10-2022, 12:19 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Does not surprise me at all

If a forum frowns on vulgarity, the forumers will end up passive-aggressive and then trapped themselves to be banned finally

There must be a harmless outlet for the soul

I've never believed anyone can live their lives without uttering any vulgarity at all, if they dun utter it aloud, they uttered it in their thoughts and in their hearts

They are hypocrites and this SgTalk forum knows me well enough, I hate hypocrites to the core

While I utter it in my head and mouth but my heart is as pure as the morning dew

IAM

Pure lan chal …. you are fugging dead and smelly like a CCB

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-10-2022, 07:17 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Think more active discussion in HWZ.  More younger generation forumers.  Down here,  old hag and the forum will be dead without the wumao.

yes for sure more active discussion. can be quite frustrating here with what seems like lack of interest etc

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(18-10-2022, 10:57 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  ... banned me.
For what?
First anyhow said that I used inappropriate language / insulted someone,  which I didn't do that .
Then i posted that fact .
Then someone threatened that I'll get banned .
So now they banned me... big deal !!

the ban normally not permanent lah..................2 weeks later can go back.............

(21-10-2022, 07:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You and your beloved FLG gang very busy mah!

flgdogs here like yanyan yixi

(21-10-2022, 08:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  the ban normally not permanent lah..................2 weeks later can go back.............

Few days only.

They like to anyhow give points for things that are harmless or simply just for fun. Better don't go there. Only when more and more people left that place, would it close down.

she is there

It is a he.  Not she.

Chao ah gua.

Did NS in artillery is a she meh?   Laughing

(21-10-2022, 09:17 PM)omgwtflol Wrote:  They like to anyhow give points for things that are harmless or simply just for fun. Better don't go there. Only when more and more people left that place, would it close down.

Some of them, their heads became big because they were chosen to become mod.

It's like a badge of honour, something they think will boost their ego, and maybe to even tell people outside that wow! they are moderators wor.

And there is abuse of power....

You all dun like hwz but ever since hfh went there, he has only come back here very infrequently. When one day you see him posting like crazy here then you know hwz is gone case.

Well I think hwz is full of juvenile kiddos and their mods are no better. Imagine have a long standing thread “ My toilet bowl talked to me…” and other other kym threads. An ahneh or ceca is what they are named. Why award ntuc points lei? Big Grin

(21-10-2022, 09:46 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  i've been very careful also duno how i get points.

Last posted "50yo kelly chen rehearsal", commented on that singapore dating show...

then i was in the ICA Wong thread, saying the husband will get fug up and down by the China wife's family if they found out their dotter kenna called chicken by ica officer....

ish it i tio points for using the word "fug"

Maybe got china born mod Big Grin

(21-10-2022, 09:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Some of them, their heads became big because they were chosen to become mod.

It's like a badge of honour, something they think will boost their ego, and maybe to even tell people outside that wow! they are moderators wor.

And there is abuse of power....

sounds kiddy. do you quarrel with the kids there too?  Laughing

(18-10-2022, 10:57 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  ... banned me.
For what?
First anyhow said that I used inappropriate language / insulted someone,  which I didn't do that .
Then i posted that fact .
Then someone threatened that I'll get banned .
So now they banned me... big deal !!

It is a big deal or you would not be starting a thread here to whine.   Big Grin

But I think your ban is a miscarriage of justice because from what I saw, you were quite civil.  You can appeal to Vijay, the Admin, and he can reverse the ban and remove the infraction points....if he accepts your appeal.

(21-10-2022, 09:46 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  i've been very careful also duno how i get points.

Last posted "50yo kelly chen rehearsal", commented on that singapore dating show...

then i was in the ICA Wong thread, saying the husband will get fug up and down by the China wife's family if they found out their dotter kenna called chicken by ica officer....

Mine even more nothing. 
Some of them were making fun of a PRC official greeting people with " How are you going ?", rather than " How are you doing?" . I replied that can simply say " How are you?" . 
(After all , that's the typical way a Singaporean would say it.)
Mod must have found "typical Singaporean " racist. Anything typical Singaporean is bad to him?

What do you think?

(21-10-2022, 08:24 PM)wendychan Wrote:  yes for sure more active discussion. can be quite frustrating here with what seems like lack of interest etc

Here not many people now.

(21-10-2022, 10:10 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Mine even more nothing. 
Some of them were making fun of a PRC official greeting people with " How are you going ?", rather than " How are you doing?" . I replied that can simply say " How are you?" . 
(After all , that's the typical way a Singaporean would say it.)
Mod must have found "typical Singaporean " racist. Anything typical Singaporean is bad to him?

Depends on who reported you, and which mod received the complaint.
It may seem like the mod who banned you is pro-China.
But wait...
Manthink and I are defenders of the Chinese and China in edmw.  He got banned, I didn't.
If Manthink is pro-China and the mod is pro-China, why did he get pbanned?

(21-10-2022, 10:11 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Here not many people now.

Be patient.
Wait for another month.
cityhantum, Sentinel and lvlrsSTI are busy creating clones.
After that, this forum will "look" busy.  Rotfl

(21-10-2022, 10:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It is a big deal or you would not be starting a thread here to whine.   Big Grin

But I think your ban is a miscarriage of justice because from what I saw, you were quite civil.  You can appeal to Vijay, the Admin, and he can reverse the ban and remove the infraction points....if he accepts your appeal.
Can't be bothered .
It's really no big deal. Doesn't matter .
I too eng that's why post here. Of course was puzzled , huh? Huh? Got warning for inappropriate language / insulting someone? Scratch head ... where got?
.. After that banned me cos I posted there ...questionimg why warn me ?.. and got threatened that I'll be banned .... and I said "big deal " or something Iike that ( no bad words, no scold anybody ). So banned me . Vengeful . Abuse of power.
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

i was pban and i think it is a big deal in a sense.
coz i quite like reading and posting there

disadvantage of using yr actual name is its hard to create clones

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(21-10-2022, 10:19 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Can't be bothered .
It's really no big deal. Doesn't matter .
I too eng that's why post here. Of course was puzzled , huh? Huh? Got warning for inappropriate language / insulting someone? Scratch head ... where got?
.. After that banned me cos I posted there ... why warn me ?.. and got threatened that I'll be banned .... and I said "big deal ". So banned me lah. Vengeful . Abuse of power.

So you got banned because you replied to the mod "Big deal"?  Rotfl

If the mod has EGO issues, and you speak to her in that way, then you sure kena lor.   Laughing

This kind, you must sarkar them, make them feel important, and reply "Thanks for your advice, mod, I will be more careful with my choice of words in future" ah! like that, you will become the mod's pet!   Rotfl

(21-10-2022, 10:20 PM)wendychan Wrote:  i was pban and i think it is a big deal in a sense.
coz i quite like reading and posting there

disadvantage of using yr actual name is its hard to create clones

You can still go back there with a new user id lar.  No need to use WendyChan.

It's good that you can see that edmw is actually not a bad forum, just that some mods tend to abuse their big power, and take sides too.

(21-10-2022, 10:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you got banned because you replied to the mod "Big deal"?  Rotfl

If the mod has EGO issues, and you speak to her in that way, then you sure kena lor.   Laughing

This kind, you must sarkar them, make them feel important, and reply "Thanks for your advice, mod, I will be more careful with my choice of words in future" ah! like that, you will become the mod's pet!   Rotfl

What do I get for being the pet ?
Eh  got any prize for not having any infraction points or not?... of course no. Cos I got zero points from the very start until this , and got no reward leh.
Laughing
I don't think it's the mod whom I replied to. Was some other person who posted on my thread. That person probably hoping to be mod's pet