Hahaha . HWZ...

(22-10-2022, 11:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Oh really?

I do not recall any of your postings in those early years, as your various low IQ posts hv one unique signature that is unrivalled

How can you recall no shiat when you were drinking donated human milk at that time?

(22-10-2022, 12:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How can you recall no shiat when you were drinking donated human milk at that time?
Ok lah, cut the chase

The very first nick u hv when u started making your presence in any forum was Schroeder and that was for SgTalk.org

At that point in time, you didnt even know of HWZ

Now, you think u hv understood enough and so come out to brag about wat u percieved u know abt HWZ

That then is the extent of ur forum involvement

Your main motivation is to be pro PAP and attack forumers on the other side of the aisle

As long as PAP is pro USA, you will continue to bash forumer who are pro China

This extend to ur interest in CECA, CPF, etc if u see any posts against these PAP pets, you will be up in arms to discredit these forumers

Then let's talk abt the jhk topic

This is the PAP IB modus operandi, in their hallucination that everyone supports PAP, as long as anything said is against them, the convenient brush aside is to imagine all these are the work of jhk saboteurs

There are more unique characteristics of ur profile, but IAM busy right now, so will let u live awhile until I hv time to do spring cleaning

I will not be surprised that when PAP becomes pro China, you will immediately do an about turn

Right or not, df

(22-10-2022, 12:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ok lah, cut the chase

The very first nick u hv when u started making your presence in any forum was Schroeder and that was for SgTalk.org

At that point in time, you didnt even know of HWZ

Now, you think u hv understood enough and so come out to brag about wat u percieved u know abt HWZ

That then is the extent of ur forum involvement

Your main motivation is to be pro PAP and attack forumers on the other side of the aisle

As long as PAP is pro USA, you will continue to bash forumer who are pro China

This extend to ur interest in CECA, CPF, etc if u see any posts against these PAP pets, you will be up in arms to discredit these forumers

Then let's talk abt the jhk topic

This is the PAP IB modus operandi, in their hallucination that everyone supports PAP, as long as anything said is against them, the convenient brush aside is to imagine all these are the work of jhk saboteurs

There are more unique characteristics of ur profile, but IAM busy right now, so will let u live awhile until I hv time to do spring cleaning

I will not be surprised that when PAP becomes pro China, you will immediately do an about turn

Right or not, df

I have been in forums for far longer than your think.  

Schroder?  Who's that?  Please do not anyhow chuck your own user id and say it's mine.    Rolleyes

(22-10-2022, 12:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been in forums for far longer than your think.  

Schroder?  Who's that?  Please do not anyhow chuck your own user id and say it's mine.    Rolleyes
If u can lie abt Schroeder, you can lie abt the years u involved with forumming

But you r a dead giveaway

I can read u like a book

(22-10-2022, 01:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  If u can lie abt Schroeder, you can lie abt the years u involved with forumming

But you r a dead giveaway

I can read u like a book

What kind of argument is that?

First, you said I am so and so.

If I am say no, that makes me a liar, and right away discredit everything else I say?

Now let me turn this around and say to you:

You are Schroeder.  If you deny, you are a liar, and you never were a member of HWZ till five years ago, and got banned multiple times.  You had six user ids there pbanned.  Now admit it, or else you are a liar.    Rolleyes

(22-10-2022, 01:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What kind of argument is that?

First, you said I am so and so.

If I am say no, that makes me a liar, and right away discredit everything else I say?

Now let me turn this around and say to you:

You are Schroeder.  If you deny, you are a liar, and you never were a member of HWZ till five years ago, and got banned multiple times.  You had six user ids there pbanned.  Now admit it, or else you are a liar.    Rolleyes
Please lah, idiot

Even if i admít to évery lié you made abt me, no one will believe IAM Schroeder but we know ur writing style and affliations and pet peeves so when we say u are Schroeder, it just make sense

No need to deny, the jury has spoken

(22-10-2022, 01:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Please lah, idiot

Even if i admít to évery lié you made abt me, no one will believe IAM Schroeder but we know ur writing style and affliations and pet peeves so when we say u are Schroeder, it just make sense

No need to deny, the jury has spoken

The jury?

Who's the jury?  You and your clones including Schroeder?  Rolleyes

(22-10-2022, 01:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The jury?

Who's the jury?  You and your clones including Schroeder?  Rolleyes
Figuratively, not literally Df

https://youtu.be/WTCryF1J54Y?t=1