Haribo Goldbears

Simpy the best Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: BC5-B26-A0-0685-4-C80-BF19-1-AD20-DACD258.webp]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Where to get this in Singapore?

(14-08-2022, 09:17 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Where to get this in Singapore?

I think from the supermarts.  NTUC FairPrice sure to have Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 09:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think from the supermarts.  NTUC FairPrice sure to have Big Grin

Okay thanks. Because everytime I head back to my headquarter in Sheffield, I will bring back a few bags from the local supermarkets.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

i love gummy bears :-)

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(14-08-2022, 09:20 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Okay thanks. Because everytime I head back to my headquarter in Sheffield, I will bring back a few bags from the local supermarkets.

yah lah................people know you in England lah.................while we suffer here lah............... Big Grin

Haribo for kids mah.................must be too sweet for adults ? Huh

never eat before leh................nice meh ? Thinking

(14-08-2022, 09:39 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  yah lah................people know you in England lah.................while we suffer here lah............... Big Grin

Sibei shiok Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 09:35 PM)SgWinner Wrote:  i love gummy bears :-)

Me too Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 09:39 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  yah lah................people know you in England lah.................while we suffer here lah............... Big Grin

I merely says that when I return to my company’s headquarter I would get the candy. I am not from England, I am Singaporean. I also “suffers” what many suffers here too. And I am not trying to show off here by the way. In case you have misunderstood.

The candy is not too sweet.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post