Historian Wang talk of 3 main civilisations tussling for dominance

Quite interesting categorisation 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why can't the wumao here write like the way this Prof explained?

Why must the wumao always provoke members?

Why can't the ermaos here write like the way this Prof explained?

Why must the ermaos always provoke members?

(01-06-2023, 09:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why can't the wumao here write like the way this Prof explained?

Why must the wumao always provoke members?

Most of the time there is no right or wrong among countries and civilisation - just differences.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-06-2023, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Most of the time there is no right or wrong among countries and civilisation - just differences.

Black cat or white cat, as long as it catches the mouse, it is a good cat.

1.  But when the black cat and white cat clash (think US and China), which is the good cat?

2.  It is assumed that the cat is good and all mice are bad.  Really?  Ask the mice, is the white cat a good cat?  The US had not always done all things with good intentions.  Nor had China.

(01-06-2023, 10:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Black cat or white cat, as long as it catches the mouse, it is a good cat.

1.  But when the black cat and white cat clash (think US and China), which is the good cat?

2.  It is assumed that the cat is good and all mice are bad.  Really?  Ask the mice, is the white cat a good cat?  The US had not always done all things with good intentions.  Nor had China.

That is why the drama will not stop. People and govt think in their bubble and acting like they serve the community or the world. So be it.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post