How come nowadays, more and more young ppl are doing tattoo.

Especially more young women.
Influenced by AngMoh culture?

Did they know why ppl in the past doing tattoo?

It was to embolden their appearance , as they didnt look  garung at all in the secret society. Once tatoo, it cannot be removed.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

no self confident or mis guided.
[+] 3 users Like watchfirst9's post

(21-12-2022, 07:41 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  no self confident or mis guided.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

I wonder if meimei tattoo their meow meow. I know some of them do pierce their labia minora and labia majora though Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-12-2022, 08:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wonder if meimei tattoo their meow meow.  I know some of them do pierce their labia minora and labia majora though Big Grin

how to pump full tank ?

I still see some champions doing tattoo on their face.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-12-2022, 07:03 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Especially more young women.

It was to embolden their appearance , as they didnt look  garung at all in the secret society. Once tatoo, it cannot be removed.
You are very observant, I too see many young women here have tattoos on their body.  It seems like a fashion statement these days......... Rotfl Gesti-109

(21-12-2022, 08:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wonder if meimei tattoo their meow meow.  I know some of them do pierce their labia minora and labia majora though Big Grin

You kissed such meow meow before ah?  Thinking

(21-12-2022, 08:16 AM)debono Wrote:  You are very observant, I too see many young women here have tattoos on their body.  It seems like a fashion statement these days......... Rotfl Gesti-109

it is a turn off for me when mei mei naked body with tattoos and me straightaway turun senjata.

(21-12-2022, 08:23 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You kissed such meow meow before ah?  Thinking

No leh, I scare scare my tongue get pierced  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-12-2022, 08:11 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  how to pump full tank ?

Can try the backside?  Maybe still virgin hole Big Grin

Depending on what kind of friends you have...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

it is a trend.

amdk soccer players most of them tattoos so kumgong sinkies just follow.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

(21-12-2022, 08:35 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:   it is a turn off for me when mei mei naked body with tattoos and me straightaway turun senjata.
But some kkj may mari kita............. Rotfl nudie Laughter-68

Human skin is so beautiful and putting makes it ugly. Moreover, they are setting bad example to their wud-be kids
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Some tatoos like dragons and cobras would shrink and becum ugly when old

(21-12-2022, 09:09 AM)8ighty8 Wrote:  it is a trend.

amdk soccer players most of them tattoos so kumgong sinkies just follow.

(21-12-2022, 09:32 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Human skin is so beautiful and putting makes it ugly. Moreover, they are setting bad example to their wud-be kids

(21-12-2022, 09:32 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Human skin is so beautiful and putting makes it ugly. Moreover, they are setting bad example to their wud-be kids
chinese yellow skin resemble covid
so tatoo loh

They want to look like gangsters ,tough so no one dares to bully lah

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Once tatoo, it cannot be removed

Honey :: Another homemade tattoo removing solution is made up of honey, aloe vera gel, salt, and yogurt. Combine these ingredients to make a thick paste and apply it four times a day over your unwanted tattoo. This solution works faster than plain aloe vera, and by using this method, you will have clear skin in no time.

(21-12-2022, 01:28 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Once tatoo, it cannot be removed

Honey :: Another homemade tattoo removing solution is made up of honey, aloe vera gel, salt, and yogurt. Combine these ingredients to make a thick paste and apply it four times a day over your unwanted tattoo. This solution works faster than plain aloe vera, and by using this method, you will have clear skin in no time.

There is perhaps no better embodiment of the feeling of regret than a bad tattoo. ‘Bad’ in this instance can mean a lot of things. Maybe the artist failed miserably; what was supposed to be a majestic lion turned out to be a mutant kitty cat looking cross-eyed from your shoulder

https://www.zmescience.com/other/feature...ved-09423/

Many members here if do tattoo, can get many girls.

(21-12-2022, 02:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many members here if do tattoo, can get many girls.
If guys put tattoos is stil alrite. But, girls or ladies put tattoos makes them looks so disgusting.

Last time secret society gangs did that to identify themselves lah! Also as a form of loyalty lah! Big Grin

Just like Edmw iamnobodyxxx Xiao mei mei got a tattoo above the meow meow area but below her belly button.

Tattoo is now the on things