How come the HKG umbrella protests ended just liddat?

I thought USA supports these protests?

What happened?

The protestors need to get back to school when schools re-opened is it?

Quote:[Image: StGg0RL.png].

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT My MATCH!!!

Rotfl

Quote:[Image: LPXyanx.gif]

IAM, My Soul, My Excalibur

(21-02-2023, 07:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought USA supports these protests?

What happened?

All the protests were influenced or psyched up by the American who wanted to topple China regime back then. We have seen news reports of Americans (captured in photos) to have paid local people incite those protests. 

Now that the American has Ukraine war to gain, such protest no longer interest them. Because they have to pay instead of getting paid. 

Latest report that came from the US, they have plans to have destructions of Taiwan. So basically the Americans still wants to get back at China, for their fear of China rises.  

This came from Garland Nixon’s Tweets:
BREAKING NEWS: White House insiders leak that, when asked if there could be any greater disaster than the neocon Ukraine project, President Biden responded, “wait until you see our plan for the destruction of Taiwan.”

https://twitter.com/GarlandNixon/status/...95?lang=ar

Garland Nixon is a radio talkshow host and a political analyst based in Washington DC.

Further proved that US are the evil one. With the old American President smiling in every opportunity he gets in front of the media, but he along with his administration were planning to create unrest in Asia. Basically Ukraine is not enough for the Americans, now they are aiming for Taiwan.
[+] 4 users Like kangtangman's post

No sign yet, PLA want to take ROC lah....USA will see it far far away.
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Covid took care of the problem
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

(22-02-2023, 05:10 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  ...President Biden responded, “wait until you see our plan for the destruction of Taiwan.”

Wah so evil 😈
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-02-2023, 05:10 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  All the protests were influenced or psyched up by the American who wanted to topple China regime back then. We have seen news reports of Americans (captured in photos) to have paid local people incite those protests. 

Now that the American has Ukraine war to gain, such protest no longer interest them. Because they have to pay instead of getting paid. 

Latest report that came from the US, they have plans to have destructions of Taiwan. So basically the Americans still wants to get back at China, for their fear of China rises.  

BREAKING NEWS: White House insiders leak that, when asked if there could be any greater disaster than the neocon Ukraine project, President Biden responded, “wait until you see our plan for the destruction of Taiwan.”

Garland Nixon is a radio talkshow host and a political analyst based in Washington DC.

Further proved that US are the evil one. With the old American President smiling in every opportunity he gets in front of the media, but he along with his administration were planning to create unrest in Asia. Basically Ukraine is not enough for the Americans, now they are aiming for Taiwan.
Beekok damn scare of a multipolar world so stir shit everywhere. Some stupid asians will support them. You see bloomberg news on yt. Always get asian living in western countries to stir china
[+] 2 users Like XiXiPee's post

Because Assmerica later learned that the protesters are of no use to them

Laughing

(22-02-2023, 05:10 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  ...President Biden responded, “wait until you see our plan for the destruction of Taiwan.”

When that happens, amd will conveniently blame china loh. Very stewpig bunch of idiots.

(22-02-2023, 07:42 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Because Assmerica later learned that the protesters are of no use to them

That girl whose eye got destroyed by a flying pellet, she must hv regretted her whole life

Just like those who keep voting for PAP when their arse got screwed on an almost daily basis

They will regret

those protestors were paid to do that, if no pay they will stop.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(22-02-2023, 07:30 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Beekok damn scare of a multipolar world so stir shit everywhere. Some stupid asians will support them. You see bloomberg news on yt. Always get asian living in western countries to stir china

Frankly with the recent balloon fiasco already proven that the Americans are simply insecure and had become stupid. That’s why they ended up shooting down the Canadian’s balloon but claimed that it belongs to China. Why else the FBI doesn’t release the information to the public?

Spending US$400k over to shoot a balloon yet doesn’t release what they found. Doesn’t make any sense. 

I now follow this Garland Nixon’s tweeters and many of his tweets on the US administration does make sense.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(22-02-2023, 07:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  When that happens, amd will conveniently blame china loh. Very stewpig bunch of idiots.

Even before the events take place, the amd are already blaming China.

(21-02-2023, 07:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought USA supports these protests?

What happened?

George Soros never give out new umbrellas mah.................expect Yellow Raincoat Movement next............another Soros creation...........
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

The Covid pandemic ended it that's why.

Wumaos claiming that the HK Umbrella Revolution protestors were paid agents of the West/US are merely projecting their own role in the CCP propaganda machine, where their parroting of CCP propaganda comes at the cheap price of 50 cents per post online.

[Image: 2805bbb4fdd5da71a1c5e6015cfd716c80a4127b...bfde_1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20200327_135600_818.jpg]

[Image: 46820100-1d77-11e6-9777-749fedcc73f5_image_hires.JPG]
[Image: EWzS-u8WAAA6ENh.jpg]

TS 自己欢喜,自己爽快。

(22-02-2023, 09:10 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  The Covid pandemic ended it that's why.

Wumaos claiming that the HK Umbrella Revolution protestors were paid agents of the West/US are merely projecting their own role in the CCP propaganda machine, where their parroting of CCP propaganda comes at the cheap price of 50 cents per post online.

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/china-news/...ganda.html

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2021-04/...030514.htm

TS Huat ah!!!  Clapping Laughing Rotfl

Huat big big ah!!!  Laughing nudie Rotfl

(22-02-2023, 08:06 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  those protestors were paid to do that, if no pay they will stop.

无风不起浪。 In any country, there r always some groups who r dissidents and who will use situations to instigate others to protest. These groups hv been forced to move out of the country by the new Security laws. They would want to be back given the opportunity.

(22-02-2023, 09:22 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  无风不起浪。 

有钱能使鬼推磨! Laughing

Huat ah!!!  Clapping Laughing Rotfl

(22-02-2023, 10:32 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  有钱能使鬼推磨! Laughing

Huat ah!!!  Clapping Laughing Rotfl

现在不必推磨,但要洗地
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Quote:You already LOSE, you bozo

Your posts will be deleted and you will be BANNED, bastard spamtard Portaly

Post all sheet you like, you already LOSE to me and your clones deleted and all your sheet posts deleted

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!

The more sheet you post, the more sheet, all will be deleted and your humkarchan clones all BANNED, go ahead, spamtard Portaly!!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!

NOT MY MATCH AT ALL

NEXT...

Those who protests and stay back to be prosecuted by HK authorities, I salute them..

At least they die for what they believe in.

Those who skipped HK and enjoy life now in overseas, are enjoying life over the bodies of their comrades..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-02-2023, 05:10 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  All the protests were influenced or psyched up by the American who wanted to topple China regime back then. We have seen news reports of Americans (captured in photos) to have paid local people incite those protests. 

The USA will destroy any country to be world No 1 power. Let Asian kills Asian. Just bribe the corrupted leaders by printing more US dollars, supply more weapons  and the goal can be easily achieved.
Why go against the tide, the powerful one? China can never be number 1.
Master plan for the world order has been prepared by USA many decades ago when many still in dreamland.

(22-02-2023, 05:41 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  No sign yet, PLA want to take ROC lah....USA will see it far far away.
Not only Taiwan is the pawn, other Asia countries are the pawn for proxy war against China. USA is the smartest  chess master.One by one will be trapped to join Force with USA against Russia and China.
The sun rises from the West.

(24-02-2023, 02:24 AM)Oasis Wrote:  The USA will destroy any country to be world No 1 power. Let Asian kills Asian. Just bribe the corrupted leaders by printing more US dollars, supply more weapons  and the goal can be easily achieved.
Why go against the tide, the powerful one? China can never be number 1.
Master plan for the world order has been prepared by USA many decades ago when many still in dreamland.

You got a point there and the worse thing is the Americans are hiding their evilness behind this thing call “democracy”, when in actual they are anything but democratic. 

The democracy that the American advocates are more for their own benefits while the rest of the world has to pay them for this democracy. 

Otherwise the American will “help” you in achieving these democracies by creating conflicts for those countries who does not listen to them. Because they need to stay as number one in the world and they will lie as well as blame on those who defies or refused to obey them.

But the sad things are that not only with the corrupted officials but also those “gullible” ones who believed in the Americans to be the good ones will gladly helped the Americans too. I guess sublime marketing from movies and TV shows did influence many people, in my opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post