How the attack on Nord Stream could have been carried out

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2...-have-set/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Very subjective  👎🏻🤩Another guess from anti-Russia’s western media’s propaganda, dunt forget the U.S. also has the capability to use its submarine to destroy the pipelines 100 m below.

ah xiao buy dung said he promised he'd do it

Not surprised if the U.S. and Britain cooperate on this sabotage then point finger at Russia.

Why should Putin destroy both pipelines while they are generating revenue for Russia knowing its economy is in bad shape?

However the U.S. did have motives on this and Biden didn’t like Nord Stream 2:
1. Let Germany and European nations cut off their LNG dependency on Russia, because the U.S. worries that Europeans will soften their stance towards Russia  and eventually get Ukraine to stop the war because they can’t live without energy supply from Russia
2. The U.S. can sell more LNG to Europe to make more money knowing the U.S. has already made tons of money selling LNG to Europe, the US wants Europeans have energy dependency on the U.S. instead of Russia
3. To worsen the relationship between Germany and Russia so that the war can continue for years

If I am not wrong, Denmark’s coastguards have footage from their monitoring camera for all the activities around that area of the sea, they can easily spot who was there doing suspicious activities, if it was Russian ship or planes, they can share the footage, but if it is the US and Britain, they will keep quiet.

Why would Russia sabo the pipeline when they are the seller of the resource?? They could just off the tap... On the other hand, USA has all the reasons to sabo the pipeline and greater relationship between Russia and EU...
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

[Image: 2-A8-F14-AF-03-C3-47-E5-98-B1-E235010-B3-E3-C.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

the guy who made bxxm threat on a flight was arrested and investigated.

why ah xiao buy dung wasn't?

(29-09-2022, 06:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2...-have-set/

Why would Putin sabotaged himself and his own gas? He spent billions to build the pipeline and he blew up the pipe himself?     

What a stupid idea!!!  Laughing   

Only US or Poland would have done that because they are competitor

[+] 3 users Like webinarian's post

Russia has no reason to kill the goose laying golden eggs for them.

Understanding Blackhole deflationary blackhole
fight inflation is more QE.
that the Truth not my truth your truth but the truth
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-23-15-02-GESARA-news.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-23-21-51-DXY-U-...-Watch.png]

russian trash did it lah…. Angry

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-23-26-52-GESARA-news.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-23-26-12-GESARA-news.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-23-25-53-GESARA-news.png]

[Image: canvas.png]

(29-09-2022, 11:22 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  russian trash did it lah…. Angry

who?

Smile

I read from somewhere got " groups of elites profit for gas stock already sold at High , they know before hand "

(29-09-2022, 11:22 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  russian trash did it lah…. Angry

For what?