How to be a fake guru and make money selling financial courses - explained

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-01-2023, 10:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

so true

singapore got a lot of fake guru stock investment ads

(23-01-2023, 10:28 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  so true

singapore got a lot of fake guru stock investment ads

Here we are flooded with so many gurus, and  we don't know who the fake ones are................. nudie

TS can you post more pics of the sexy chiobu belly dancer Germaine Chow from iquadrant?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Not easy to sell courses if you talk like kelwin

If you talk in a high pitch nasal tone and have belly dancing videos like Germaine Chow you can sell a lot of property courses to teeko peks Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This one ....appear on YouTube so often.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-01-2023, 11:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Here we are flooded with so many gurus, and  we don't know who the fake ones are................. nudie

I always tell ppl if the gurus are so good, why they want to waste their times and effort to conduct courses to earn money ?

The can simply trades on themselves at the comfort of home.

(24-01-2023, 09:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  I always tell ppl if the gurus are so good, why they want to waste their times and effort to conduct courses to earn money ?

(24-01-2023, 09:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  I always tell ppl if the gurus are so good, why they want to waste their times and effort to conduct courses to earn money ?

Reasons given by fake gurus 

1. They want to help others after experiencing hardship themselves.

2. They want to build a community. 

3. They are tired of others teaching the wrong methods so they come out to teach the right one.

What they don't say but it is true

1. They need the money from the courses because it is hard to make money consistently on the market.

2. There are always gullible people around hence it is a hood way to make money.

3. There is no govt regulation so they can make any claim and say anything to market.

Those who give free "advice" on youtube because they can't sell courses are not much better off. If their advice is good, they dont hv to give tips on how to scrimp and save

The fake Swatch scam is easier to spot, so some people still got scammed.

(23-01-2023, 11:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Here we are flooded with so many gurus, and  we don't know who the fake ones are................. nudie

there are NO real gurus here lah..............only DumbFarks get conned by that what Kelvin clown and what Chicken Genius...........

I agree with your logic................. Clapping

(24-01-2023, 10:28 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  there are NO real gurus here lah..............only DumbFarks get conned by that what Kelvin clown and what Chicken Genius...........

And belly teaser Germaine Chow Big Grin

they are pest. the no know trying to teach the know.
keep appearing in youtube. jumping up and down like monkey.
hope they go find a proper job instead of hurting innocent forks.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

Listening to this guy can cause a headache...keeps popping up on my YouTube

[Image: UqNiHij.jpg]

(29-01-2023, 12:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Listening to this guy can cause a headache...keeps popping up on my YouTube

[Image: UqNiHij.jpg]

Stupid you can remove what , beside the video click DON'T WISH TO SEE THIS VIDEO