Hwa Chong reprimands staff member, from sexuality education over anti-LGBTQ content

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...bt-content

oRBIT GOOD
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I think we need to thread the thin line. While we can agree to disagree with sexual orientation, if indeed certain undesirable outcomes or pitfalls is expected ahead on the path, we should highlight and divert our youths away from it. At least until a time when the young are mature enough to be responsible for his or her choices.

Freedom has a price, so does allowing personal choices. Personal choices cannot overshadow greater good for society, our kind or this earth.

Imagine every kid grew up picking same sex as their orientation? Then human kind will end. Is that really something this society is ready to accept?? Really?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

all u have to do is to subscribe to Prime video TV andriod
goto Romanoff there u see where sotong is leading us.
s u c k cock also got Episode 2 no.1
They trying to normalise the issue
the real spelling is Romanov of Russia

We should castrate all gays, queers, faggots Big Grin

Subject them to electric shocks to ensure that they walk the straight path  Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Why must we accept LGBT?
It is against Law of Nature.
Something is very wrong in our education system.

Empathy(同理心)is not I Ching.
Sometimes, I heard the radio keep talking about Empathy. I really shake my head.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

actually sotong has upgraded LBGTQ to LBGTQI
meaning male can choose to be ahQua and female can b tomboy or man
don't blame Hwa chong it coming from Davos.
Our gov is with them

Pin is to socket. Where got pin to pin or socket to socket? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I strongly support the suspension of the staff. He may disagree with others but he has no right to cast them in a negative manner. I believe sexual orientation is in the genes. Some ppl can't help themselves if they become gays.

Is the school trying to be politically correct?
There is no other view?

If LGBT is okay surely the govt refusal to remove 377A is wrong and inconsistent.

It is highly hypocritical to go after the teacher.

Is any thing she thought wrong?

The higher incidence of suicide, Monkey pox, AIDS and sexual disease are facts.

I am not strongly for or against LGBT...but I am against the idea that facts cannot be presented because people have to appear politically correct.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-07-2022, 12:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...bt-content

oRBIT GOOD

Last time Hwa Chong Junior College got Grace Quek aka Annabel Chong lah! Now got gays and lesbians liao meh?

actually Govt also don't wish to offend Gays, Lesbian Smile remember they are voters too.

Since when content are delivered in school, we have to be mindful of this and that.

School is a place to teach us norm values. Whether u buy that value when u grow older is another thing.

In some religion the practise is you steal things, off with your hand. Whether u agree or not, it is a "value" that is passed down. The student will think whether it is right when they grow older.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-07-2022, 03:45 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Since when content are delivered in school, we have to be mindful of this and that.

School is a place to teach us norm values. Whether u buy that value when u grow older is another thing.

In some religion the practise is you steal things, off with your hand. Whether u agree or not, it is a "value" that is passed down. The student will think for themselves when grow older.

school is BS ALL ALONG. School is a GOOD Place to spread propoagenda for Ruling party.

DO you noticed School NEVER teach you how to earn money ? Smile

hehe

(18-07-2022, 03:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually Govt also don't wish to offend Gays, Lesbian Smile remember they are voters too.

More likely cos there are lots of powerful gays and lesbians in sg and the world.. lol

(18-07-2022, 04:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  More likely cos there are lots of powerful gays and lesbians in sg and the world.. lol
Australia new foreign minister, Penny Wong is one of them.

(18-07-2022, 01:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I strongly support the suspension of the staff. He may disagree with others but he has no right to cast them in a negative manner. I believe sexual orientation is in the genes. Some ppl can't help themselves if they become gays.

Humans do like their own gender up till around puberty. Then the natural chemical alters and the body matures for it to be ready to mate. That is when nature dictates you like opposite gender.

So gays and lesbians can be said as nature more than nurture. However, when kids are young, I think we can tell them to respect others sexual orientation but that is provided that the person is matured enough to accept responsibility. Not so much of getting bullied into acceptance or forced or coxed into it.

With respect to the staff for adding on to the materials, 2 questions I ask; if what he shared is factual right then there's nothing wrong, was he specficially told to just share what the ministry wanted or asked to do up his own deck.

With all institution it is an intentional propaganda to skew choices. If anyone is to say it is not, is but lying thru their teeth. I just hope we do not tell our young that they have sexual orientation freedom before they even know the actual consequences.