I LOST MY PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY TO A PRC COLLEAGUE, BECAUSE MY MANDARIN CMI

I LOST MY PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY TO A PRC COLLEAGUE, BECAUSE MY MANDARIN CMI

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=92630
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

Shitexchange bankrupt also becos his Chinese CMI.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(18-02-2023, 01:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I LOST MY PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY TO A PRC COLLEAGUE, BECAUSE MY MANDARIN CMI

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=92630

They take care of their own village one.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(18-02-2023, 01:54 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Shitexchange bankrupt also becos his Chinese CMI.

Rotfl

(18-02-2023, 01:55 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  They take care of their own village one.

[Image: 12868.jpg]

upload pic

You see how the Wumaos do whataboutism say India people only take of own village, but when Tiongs do the same got 5000 years worth of excuses liao.

So much for “chinese diaspora must support CCP” propaganda. Now Singapore know it’s one big lie.

(18-02-2023, 02:02 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  You see how the Wumaos do whataboutism say India people only take of own village, but when Tiongs do the same got 5000 years worth of excuses liao.

So much for “chinese diaspora must support CCP” propaganda. Now Singapore know it’s one big lie.

When will you migrate back to Mumbai?

(18-02-2023, 02:02 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  You see how the Wumaos do whataboutism say India people only take of own village, but when Tiongs do the same got 5000 years worth of excuses liao.

I thought CECA only promote those from the same village, didn't know that Ah Tiongs also do that.................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

And you will lose to Ang Mo because your English CMI

You will also lose to Jews because your IQ is average

You will lose to CECA because you cannot speak Hindi

Just vote PAP out, lor

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Nothing to do with tiong then, is Sg 2nd language program is getting worse
or Chinese speaking customer grow bigger.

You greet Spanish speaking customer Buenos días is better than good morning
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(18-02-2023, 02:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Nothing to do with tiong then, is Sg 2nd language program is getting worse
or Chinese speaking customer grow bigger.

You greet Spanish speaking customer Buenos días is better than good morning

More SAPs schools are needed to boost the study of the Chinese language..................... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(18-02-2023, 02:12 PM)debono Wrote:  More SAPs schools are needed to boost the study of the Chinese language..................... Big Grin

SAPs? Why promote elitism? 
Those 2nd language in Secondary must raise higher. 

If more business is expected from Chinese, Malay, Indian customers. 
Degree and Diploma in business and accounting course here should have some option syllabus in 2nd Languages. 
Then we can reduce intake.

(18-02-2023, 02:24 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  SAPs? Why promote elitism? 

Degree and Diploma in business and accounting course here should have some option syllabus in 2nd Languages. 

PAP will make ahnn language 1st language soon! Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(18-02-2023, 02:24 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  SAPs? Why promote elitism? 

I agree with your stance.....to raise standard of Chinese as a 2nd language.............. Big Grin

(18-02-2023, 01:55 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  They take care of their own village one.

Everyone takecare their own people except sinkie
[+] 3 users Like XiXiPee's post

(18-02-2023, 02:33 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Everyone takecare their own people except sinkie

Hard Sinkie truth.
[+] 2 users Like kelhot2001's post

(18-02-2023, 02:29 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree with your stance.....to raise standard of Chinese as a 2nd language.............. Big Grin

Aiyoh, is a common sense, 
how can you expect employ Sporeans if regional become better lingual than Spore continue.
Given Cn, My, Id, In growth in decades to come, strengthen 2nd language use is more than
culture issue, is survival.

(18-02-2023, 01:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I LOST MY PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY TO A PRC COLLEAGUE, BECAUSE MY MANDARIN CMI

Quite normal right? The person need to communicate in Mandarin to clients and yet his/her Mandarin CMI. How to promote this person?