I am Angtehkor from Hardwarezone.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

After I was permanently banned. The next 1-2 days I go and create a new account Robert Tay Hong Zai but was restricted to post anything or do anything even I do verify my mobile number. I think maybe they IP banned me. I do send a lot of emails to hardwarezone to unrestricted my Robert Tay Hong Zai account since last year June 2021 until now but I am ignored and never get a email reply from them. Really bloody idiots this hardwarezone.

(09-11-2022, 12:34 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  After I was permanently banned. The next 1-2 days I go and create a new account Robert Tay Hong Zai but was restricted to post anything or do anything even I do verify my mobile number. I think maybe they IP banned me. I do send a lot of emails to hardwarezone to unrestricted my Robert Tay Hong Zai account since last year June 2021 until now but I am ignored and never get a email reply from them. Really bloody idiots this hardwarezone.

Huh, this is a " cunning way to get user mobile numbers later for HWZ marketing purpose huh?? " you verify with your mobile number yet your account still not verify ?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(09-11-2022, 12:34 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  After I was permanently banned. The next 1-2 days I go and create a new account Robert Tay Hong Zai but was restricted to post anything or do anything even I do verify my mobile number. I think maybe they IP banned me. I do send a lot of emails to hardwarezone to unrestricted my Robert Tay Hong Zai account since last year June 2021 until now but I am ignored and never get a email reply from them. Really bloody idiots this hardwarezone.

You can always hide your IP behind a VPN.

(09-11-2022, 12:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Huh, this is a " cunning way to get user mobile numbers later for HWZ marketing purpose huh?? " you verify with your mobile number yet your account  still not verify ?
Yup very cunning. But now if want to register an account with hardwarezone must use mobile number to verify and can only use once, last time olden days is 1 mobile number can use 3 times
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(09-11-2022, 12:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You can always hide your IP behind a VPN.

But use VPN will slow down the internet speed 的。

(09-11-2022, 12:55 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Yup very cunning. But now if want to register an account with hardwarezone must use mobile number to verify and can only use once, last time olden days is 1 mobile number can use 3 times

You look those ads been spam on HWZ forum already tell u.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

My restricted account Robert Tay Hong Zai have been permanently banned by hardwarezone mod just now at 2pm plus. Why banned when I cannot even post because it a restricted account.

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Ang Ang Ang... Tottemo daisuki!

[Image: IMG-20221109-162449.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20221109-162648.jpg]

(09-11-2022, 04:32 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20221109-162449.jpg]

If don't delete how do they sell your mobile number to scammers to scam sinkies 🤔🤔🥺

(08-11-2022, 08:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  I am Angtehkor from hardwarezone. Currently permanently banned last year June 2021 all thank to that stupid Mod Ottoke and his favourite pet mod wannabe MikeDirnt78.

Not true, your user name show angtehkor is not banned, are you sure it is permanent banned?

(09-11-2022, 06:42 PM)zsf1977 Wrote:  Not true, your user name show angtehkor is not banned, are you sure it is permanent banned?

Is permanent banned since last year June 2021

(09-11-2022, 04:32 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20221109-162449.jpg]

They will tell u for things like PMOFA whatever Authority Check IF Happen member post fake news , or post treats

this is why they want Your Mobile phones so can give to SPF " IF " got member in serious stuffs in the forum.

(09-11-2022, 06:49 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Is permanent banned since last year June 2021
 You sure or not? Or you trying to get this acct banned?

(09-11-2022, 06:49 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Is permanent banned since last year June 2021

Bro, I just checked, you not banned lah.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(08-11-2022, 08:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  I am Angtehkor from hardwarezone. Currently permanently banned last year June 2021 all thank to that stupid Mod Ottoke and his favourite pet mod wannabe MikeDirnt78.

Welcome to Sgtalk

I was banned twice for posting a similar article from The Economist in 2020.

No one there accepts reality..
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

My Angtehkor is really banned in hardwarezone
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(09-11-2022, 07:45 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My Angtehkor is really banned in hardwarezone

Yes bro I believe you.  You are actually banned bur your account profile somehow did not state banned.  Dunno what games those siginah are playing there Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-11-2022, 07:45 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My Angtehkor is really banned in hardwarezone

Bro LupCheong, I believe you.
Suspect that it has something to do with the expiry date of the ban. After that one year expiry date the status won’t show as banned anymore but you are still banned. Just my guess.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(09-11-2022, 08:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes bro I believe you.  You are actually banned bur your account profile somehow did not state banned.  Dunno what games those siginah are playing there Big Grin

When HWZ changed forum format, they messed around with showing the banned status or not showing the banned status on the user's avatar in the forum. 

Some accounts which got permabanned during the time when they didn't show the banned status will stay without the "banned" status. 

Just forum formatting. Nothing malicious. They love to mess around with backend code. IDEK for what.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

No need to be so sore lah. Unless you want to go back there. Otherwise whatever happened at hwz should not bother you anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-11-2022, 09:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No need to be so sore lah. Unless you want to go back there. Otherwise whatever happened at hwz should not bother you anymore.

Thank you

Sometimes u are too famous people don’t like
Report n make sure u r banned.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(10-11-2022, 07:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Sometimes u are too famous people don’t like
Report n make sure u r banned.
Yup what you say is true.

Bump this thread up

Bump this thread up

where to find nice lupcheong ?

Stupid som seng kia thread...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post