I am hopeful sgtalk quality will become better than edmw

At least the mods here dont anyhow censor and ban ppl, and there is real freedom of speech. We just need more to defect over, and edmw can close shop liao
[+] 6 users Like Nyvrem's post

will get worse because spotted lupcheong faggot who can only salivate with girls...

also those hardcore CCP notdumb....say his vomit Laksa looks like sheet he not happy liao...like small kids throwing temper.

The similarities between sgtalk and edmw is I see JHK JHB also. Their posts style and pattern easily betray their nationality. And same like edmw there are CCP and Assmerica supporters. So they are almost similar. Key diff is edmw there mod ban very lopsidedly like all CECA threads removed etc. Justice and equality does not apply in edmw. It is a black mod infested in edmw mod arena.
[+] 3 users Like sgh's post

Wah......now i stunned like vegetable by all the cynical replies

(05-02-2023, 07:57 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  At least the mods here dont anyhow censor and ban ppl, and there is real freedom of speech. We just need more to defect over, and edmw can close shop liao

but here when you copy and paste................jialat lah...............

want to post video links also jialat................

(05-02-2023, 09:57 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  but here when you copy and paste................jialat lah...............

want to post video links also jialat................

Those that copy and paste are no more here, they had been perm. banned in this forum......... Laughing

(05-02-2023, 08:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  The similarities between sgtalk and edmw is I see JHK JHB also. Their posts style and pattern easily betray their nationality. And same like edmw there are CCP and Assmerica supporters. So they are almost similar. Key diff is edmw there mod ban very lopsidedly like all CECA threads removed etc. Justice and equality does not apply in edmw. It is a black mod infested in edmw mod arena.

Full of ceca maybe pappy feel they make a good doggy

(05-02-2023, 07:57 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  At least the mods here dont anyhow censor and ban ppl, and there is real freedom of speech. We just need more to defect over, and edmw can close shop liao

realistically

singapore PAP media will eventually  start to  lock down uncontrollable forum 

like they have done to so many

so dont get you hope too high

(05-02-2023, 10:29 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  realistically

There is some truths in what you are saying....... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(05-02-2023, 10:29 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  realistically

Can I know you have insider info? If not it is just scared talk based on pure speculative fiction

(05-02-2023, 11:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  Can I know you have insider info? If not it is just scared talk based on pure speculative fiction

IMHO, I think the MIW do read what is displayed in this forum, and if it crosses the OB line, then action will be taken........... Big Grin

(05-02-2023, 11:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  Can I know you have insider info? If not it is just scared talk based on pure speculative fiction

(05-02-2023, 11:06 PM)debono Wrote:  IMHO, I think the MIW do read what is displayed in this forum, and if it crosses the OB line, then action will be taken........... Big Grin

You say IMHO so there are spies in sgtalk you one of them? If it is well if it put bread on your table by all means report like what others did in edmw

(05-02-2023, 11:06 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  

You are no different from the yesterday movie Priest and the Crusaders of the past. Killing is your way to silence critics. If it give you great joy by all means carry on.

(05-02-2023, 11:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  You say IMHO so there are spies in sgtalk you one of them? If it is well if it put bread on your table by all means report like what others did in edmw

I   am not one of them, and I am constantly criticizing the gov./MIW...... Big Grin

(05-02-2023, 11:16 PM)debono Wrote:  I   am not one of them, and I am constantly criticizing the gov./MIW...... Big Grin

Then your earlier post speak otherwise.

(05-02-2023, 11:17 PM)sgh Wrote:  Then your earlier post speak otherwise.

Please state which post.......................... Thinking

(05-02-2023, 11:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  You say IMHO so there are spies in sgtalk you one of them? If it is well if it put bread on your table by all means report like what others did in edmw

let you give you some written picture for you to see for yourself, young rookie 

there are police cameras all over the island more than a million
do you think we have some much police surveillance working behind those camera to watch over each and every one of those camera

we dont have that resource labour

it is the AI now that is doing all the job
i setup those cameras 
when you wore a green shirt and capture by those camera 
the centre AI camera recorder will automatically record that green shirt in the database 
so if the police wants to find a someone in that recorder camera who wearing a green shirt
by typing in the seach database the AI will show to the police all the green shirt captured by that camera

that is how powerful and easy for the police to find people capture in the camera
the AI can distinguish those holding a cigarette, wearing a glasses or sun glasses, naked, hat, cap, makeups, mask, disguise many many 

you dont need spies   
cause we are using the only one network in singapore
NetLinkTrust formally opennet
and the AI in it!

get it,rookie!

[Image: UnrulyWillingIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(05-02-2023, 11:35 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  let you give you some written picture for you to see for yourself, young rookie 

there are police cameras all over the island more than a million
do you think we have some much police surveillance working behind those camera to watch over each and every one of those camera

we dont have that resource labour

it is the AI now that is doing all the job
i setup those cameras 
when you wore a green shirt and capture by those camera 
the centre AI camera recorder will automatically record that green shirt in the database 
so if the police wants to find a someone in that recorder camera who wearing a green shirt
by typing in the seach database the AI will show to the police all the green shirt captured by that camera

that is how powerful and easy for the police to find people capture in the camera
the AI can distinguish those holding a cigarette, wearing a glasses or sun glasses, naked, hat, cap, makeups, mask, disguise many many 

you dont need spies   
cause we are using the only one network in singapore
NetLinkTrust formally opennet
and the AI in it!

get it,rookie!

[Image: UnrulyWillingIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif]

You write so long cannot understand your English but if it give you orgasm in writing a long post so be it I understand you need release

need to upgrade the forum first to attract more people?

(05-02-2023, 11:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  You write so long cannot understand your English but if it give you orgasm in writing a long post so be it I understand you need release

well 

at my dispense

at your discretion

those mod in edmw is not just working for the company or for the forum

they are controlled by someone higher

(05-02-2023, 11:42 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  those mod in edmw is not just working  for the company or for the forum

they are controlled by someone higher

You make a lot of allegations do you have proof or just speculation? Best is to put int IMHO so we know it is your own guess.

(05-02-2023, 11:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  You make a lot of allegations do you have proof or just speculation? Best is to put int IMHO so we know it is your own guess.

proof have
but i have to kill you

(05-02-2023, 11:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  You make a lot of allegations do you have proof or just speculation? Best is to put int IMHO so we know it is your own guess.

if you really wants to know
i cannot tell you
cause i signed the NDA

if you really wants to know
you got to go through a proper channel
you got to go through singapore SID and ISD 
good luck
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Close shop? In your dreams lah ccb. EDMW is popular because of high moderator standards to ensure forum is clean.

Actually sgtalker win hwz EDMW

[Image: IMG-20230205-162918-077.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(05-02-2023, 08:21 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  will get worse because spotted lupcheong faggot who can only salivate with girls...

also those hardcore CCP notdumb....say his vomit Laksa looks like sheet he not happy liao...like small kids throwing temper.

Lupcheong will salivate with girls not at girls, because he is a gay bottom.

(05-02-2023, 11:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  You write so long cannot understand your English but if it give you orgasm in writing a long post so be it I understand you need release

Eh, you don't talk nobody will say you are dumb ok?

Eh the fact ppl dare to share insider stuff like this anonymously online, be glad they even do it. 

If you believe and/or you're an insider as well, then great, you're on the same wavelength. 

If you don't, take it as hear story on the Internet and keep on walking. 

All I can say is there's a certain comfort in ignorance.