I am starting to store some can food....as food shortage risk rise

[Image: usvoMfA.jpg].

Based on what we are observing around us  starting with malaysia chicken ban and rising prices. Many still taking chances but I think some contingency is needed.

[Image: tkFEquO.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Last time1yr ago I warned that inflation was coming and need to prepare today it is here.

Now we're seeing signs of trouble with food supply.
Better prepare.

[Image: AvhhB9n.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-05-2022, 08:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: usvoMfA.jpg].

Based on what we are observing around us  starting with malaysia chicken ban and rising prices. Many still taking chances but I think some contingency is needed.

[Image: tkFEquO.jpg]

So many processed meat. I think u will have a health crisis soon.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

careful on metal poisoning
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Grow sweet potatoes lah.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

I already started planting sweet potato.
[+] 4 users Like dynamite's post

chilli plants are aso easy to grow. their leaves are palatable and very nutritious
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Hey don’t “ disgrace rah “ Chan Chun Sing said one

So much processed food will only hasten your bp to go higher and higher

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-05-2022, 08:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  So many processed meat. I think u will have a health crisis soon.

When no food you think get to choose?
Fresh fruits and veggies don't store well.
Right now I try to buy a bit more veggies and fruits

(26-05-2022, 08:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  chilli plants are aso easy to grow. their leaves are palatable and very nutritious

Thank you for telling me leaves can be eaten.
I will start seeding tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Don't be a chicken little Big Grin

pardon the pun Laughing

This is not a war or emergency crisis with food and water shortages

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Don't be a sitting duck....prepare.
You  carry an umbrella in case it rains.
But your food supply may be disrupted, yet you do nothing. Why? Because ignorant complacent people around you do nothing so you just copy.

Read the article below ...educate yourself on the risk.

We are not storing up toilet paper this time?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(26-05-2022, 08:53 PM)singlon Wrote:  Thank you for telling me leaves can be eaten.
I will start seeding tomorrow.

seeds are easily available and the plants are fast to grow and fruit nonstop. everyone shd consider planting a few pots
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Food store supply stock is going down in US.

There is a chain effect 

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Making a mountain out of a molehill. These scare mongering worries are uncalled for.

(26-05-2022, 08:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Don't be a chicken little Big Grin

pardon the pun Laughing

This is not a war or emergency crisis with food and water shortages

Can cycle back to Muar? Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-05-2022, 09:19 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Can cycle back to Muar? Big Grin

TS needs to make more friends in sg, I get the feeling he is a bit isolated Big Grin

(26-05-2022, 09:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS needs to make more friends in sg, I get the feeling he is a bit isolated Big Grin

U mean ger frndz  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(26-05-2022, 09:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Making a mountain out of a molehill.  These scare mongering worries are uncalled for.

Is the IFF president and Janet Yellen also fear mongering.?
It's like there is a fire jn the house and someone tell you to run...instead of running you accuse him of fear mongering.

Plse watch the documentary and articles I posted to under stand what is going on.  

You think I so free to go an imagine this?

Just cross over to JB to stock up, at least still can stretch the dollar.no need to stock up on over price can food. Penny wise pound foolish!

Janet Yellen warns.

(26-05-2022, 08:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: usvoMfA.jpg].

If Singapore runs out of food, those people who did not store up canned food will die a month or so earlier than you.

To put it the other way round, you will live a month or so longer, and then also die of hunger...

If there is a food shortage, you will not be spared. You can only delay your appointment with the one below...that one with two sharp horns.

If there is a food shortage, the exporting country (China?) will stop exporting and keep whatever stocks it has for the Chinese.  It will keep them alive for a little longer but eventually hundreds of millions will also die.  After that, the world food supply will be able to meet demand,,

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

so do we need to follow sgbutt

Some gain while some lose. It will even out in the end.

(26-05-2022, 09:25 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  U mean ger frndz  Big Grin

A thaiger will be good. Smile

[+] 2 users Like sgxin's post

Since TS is the "reverse indicator", then we should not follow him into storing so much can foods....

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

Don’t trigger people to be called sia xuay again.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

if there's panick buying and the cause is found to be this thread, will ah butt be in big trouble?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post