I am starting to store some can food....as food shortage risk rise

Temporary ban only just to make us panic and mark up prices later. Our neighbours still depending on us you think all for their own consumption? Eat cans food if can die faster nevermind just that it cause serous illness and your medical bills super expensive you think worth it? No chicken eat other foods lor.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(28-05-2022, 09:50 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Better stockpile many sacks of rice in your air raid shelter store room lah! War coming liao lah!

Walaneh, have you beaten your matron again recently? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-05-2022, 09:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Walaneh, have you beaten your matron again recently? Big Grin

Itai itai yamete kudasai!
Maybe many read this thread...FairPrice was very crowded this morning, much more crowded than the usual Saturday morning.
But then again, the lunar month end tomorrow, new lunar month Monday. Could be due to buying stuff for prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(28-05-2022, 11:21 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Itai itai yamete kudasai!
Maybe many read this thread...FairPrice was very crowded this morning, much more crowded than the usual Saturday morning.
But then again, the lunar month end tomorrow, new lunar month Monday. Could be due to buying stuff for prayers.

Could be rushing for chickens Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-05-2022, 11:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  oishii...

Is it jap for cb? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-05-2022, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I stayed at home.not lock myself...
I did not cycle for durian..I visited my friends place and saw cheap durians.
I bought duck not duck rice. Anything wrong with buying duck?

As for food, the warning is sounded by major world organisations like IMF WTO and even govt. There are those who are complacent and those who prepare.

You can choose not to prepare and take the risk. That is your choice but don't anyhow say things that are not true.
You forgotten to continue your childhood love story?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(28-05-2022, 11:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is it jap for cb? Big Grin

???

(28-05-2022, 11:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is it jap for cb? Big Grin

It’s what you say after eating the Japanese cb 
(chicken bento) set.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(28-05-2022, 11:47 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  You forgotten to continue your childhood love story?

while strolling on the beach, suddenly 2 ah bengs jumped out from the bushes, asked what ah buty doing with their gal. ah butt said sorry and ran away. ite.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(28-05-2022, 12:30 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  It’s what you say after eating the Japanese cb 
(chicken bento) set.

Oh I see Big Grin

(27-05-2022, 10:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  CLEVER! Give you a repu point.

Opposition supporters are often smarter. 

That is why must buy some to store the food now

Because when food crisis strikes, price will jump sky high

No point depending on that miserable $100 CDC Voucher

It's very shameful to receive  repu point from someone like you...in case you didn't realise that yet.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Overview of impending food crisis .

Anyway I want to respond to those who are against making preparation for it:

1. It is like saving for rainy day. 
2. Slowly plan and accumulate it is worth the effort.
3. In life there are those who stay prepared and those caught off guard.

Remember the Bible story of Noah's Ark. He build it so he can survive the flood. Others laugh at him for doing so. When the flood came they all died except Noah and his family.

Experts already see the warning signs. Don't be complacent.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(28-05-2022, 09:09 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Was he the one who said WP would lose Aljunied in the last elections due to no rallies? If so, I concur with your view. You have pricked the chicken’s smelly backside.

Very smelly indeed Big Grin

(28-05-2022, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I stayed at home.not lock myself...
I did not cycle for durian..I visited my friends place and saw cheap durians.
I bought duck not duck rice. Anything wrong with buying duck?

As for food, the warning is sounded by major world organisations like IMF WTO and even govt. There are those who are complacent and those who prepare.

You can choose not to prepare and take the risk. That is your choice but don't anyhow say things that are not true.

I'm not against the idea of stocking up. just wonder if yr post will cause panic and the authorities would step in to investigate, that's all
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(26-05-2022, 11:13 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Butty has got a point, already said the food issue is real there could b another era of go si lang crying

Crisis looming and even PM Lee cannot control this issue which is beyond them. Just buy some insurance for “ accidents”.

(28-05-2022, 07:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I strongly suspect Sgbuffet is now scare mongering because he recently turned katek and wants to make a huge killing Laughing

Remember… he is a universally revered…reverse indicator Big Grin

Be wary of Sgbuffet’s self vested interests and insidious agenda Sad

(29-05-2022, 08:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Be wary of Sgbuffet’s self vested interests and insidious agenda Sad

My only jnterest is to be prepared.

And heed the warnings of top leaders ....like chief of UN below

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-05-2022, 08:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's very shameful to receive  repu point from someone like you...in case you didn't realise that yet.

Why so jealous over 1 repu point?

I can also give you 1 repu point for being a pitiful PAP's dog without brains.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Only can store those possessed unhealthy canned food
For fresh food needs big fridge
Chickens is not healthy food either
Remember bird flu or sars which killed many people

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(26-05-2022, 08:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: usvoMfA.jpg].

Based on what we are observing around us  starting with malaysia chicken ban and rising prices. Many still taking chances but I think some contingency is needed.

are these your stockpile of can food or just illustrative online photos? you eat a lot of food made by ahtiongs meh?

Unwise to stock up cos most consumables got expiry dates.
N too much of these mass produced canned things got tons of salt, preservatives, chemicals etc...can die faster from cancer, heart n other unknown diseases etc.

Penny wise, pound stupiid.

(29-05-2022, 09:43 AM)Ola Wrote:  Why so jealous over 1 repu point?

I can also give you 1 repu point for being a pitiful PAP's dog without brains.

Don't embarrass me by giving any repu points to me, which will stick your silly "Ola" in my user account.  It's shameful to be associated with you..just so you know.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-05-2022, 09:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't embarrass me by giving any repu points to me, which will stick your silly "Ola" in my user account.  It's shameful to be associated with you..just so you know.

No one can be more shameful than you in SGTALK

No brains still talk so much

when you know nothing

Your peers must be all idiots to be associated with you, lah

I am happy that you found your own group of peers without brains 

worthy of you to support your stupidity

I pity you again

Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(26-05-2022, 08:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: usvoMfA.jpg].

Based on what we are observing around us  starting with malaysia chicken ban and rising prices. Many still taking chances but I think some contingency is needed.

[Image: tkFEquO.jpg]

(26-05-2022, 08:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When no food you think get to choose?
Fresh fruits and veggies don't store well.
Right now I try to buy a bit more veggies and fruits

Kiasu people like you are making it a self fulfilling prophecy. Hoarding is a scarcity or poverty mindset. You hoard and you deprive others of the supply so the price goes up and up as more and more people start hoarding. Is it good?

Just let it be and trust that you will survive ... the most there is food rationing.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(30-05-2022, 05:54 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Kiasu people like you are making it a self fulfilling prophecy. Hoarding is a scarcity or poverty mindset. You hoard and you deprive others of the supply so the price goes up and up as more and more people start hoarding. Is it good?

Just let it be and trust that you will survive ... the most there is food rationing.

I am slowly buying can food to store. I am not going to super market to clear off the shelves.

There is now alot of jnformation  and warnings from leaders and world organisations.

I just want to be prepared should something happen.

All our food cupboards full

3 packs of biscuits, 5 packs of instant noodles . . .

So we put them on the kitchen floor

[Image: IMG-4410.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Many warnings

[Image: Ru9joyX.jpg]

To save mother earth, only a food shortage can reduce global population and pollution.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/sho...XZqil?bk=1&ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7c14020d1b454b21ae040b128be4f0fc

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post