I ban myself from here, I find i am too sensitive and not suitable for any chat.

I further apologise for all the $%$#@@$%% i have said.

I will delete this bookmark form my computer, rest assured there be no more nonsense from me.

To sentinel and those who love to invlove other parent, remember their parent are innocent,
I am sorry for those fxxxk word  i have use,,

be gentle, if u really want to attk,, attk the perosn concern not his sidling mother and father,,

ty..

May all of u to well and happy,, bye forever,, last post will not read so don bother to reply to this threqd.

I have off all notification to my email...

If find yourself too sensitive then you should train yourself by engaging others even more. You should inure yourself to take all kinds of abuse instead of running away.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Just have some fun and a good laugh lor!

(03-11-2022, 06:25 PM)victortan Wrote:  I further apologise for all the $%$#@@$%% i have said.

I will delete this bookmark form my computer, rest assured there be no more nonsense from me.

To sentinel and those who love to invlove other parent, remember their parent are innocent,
I am sorry for those fxxxk word  i have use,,

be gentle, if u really want to attk,, attk the perosn concern not his sidling mother and father,,

ty..

May all of u to well and happy,, bye forever,, last post will not read so don bother to reply to this threqd.

I have off all notification to my email...

you will be back  with another nickname

[Image: giphy.gif]

(03-11-2022, 11:52 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Just have some fun and a good laugh lor!

Follow you closely and live happily

Aiya molian molian here . Then you'll will grow into maturity.😁
Cannot tahan use🔨🔨

(03-11-2022, 11:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If find yourself too sensitive then you should train yourself by engaging others even more. You should inure yourself to take all kinds of abuse instead of running away.

"An introvert is a person with qualities of a personality type known as introversion, which means that they feel more comfortable focusing on their inner thoughts and ideas, rather than what's happening externally. 

They enjoy spending time with just one or two people, rather than large groups or crowds"

If you use forum must be prepared to get insult 的。no choice de
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

It is fine to have different views but not extreme views. Everyone comes from different family backgrounds and have different life experiences. 

这世上有好人就有坏人,懂吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-11-2022, 07:01 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is fine to have different views but not extreme views. Everyone comes from different family backgrounds and have different life experiences. 

这世上有好人就有坏人,懂吗?

Extreme

Someone called alerts sent me PM

Calling me a crazy mad dog