I have $287,114.47 in my CPF accounts

Been " Lock By Govt FOREVER CANNOT WITHDRAW ALL "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I believe ordinary and spec can be withdraw after 55 if u meet the min retirement sum

(02-01-2023, 03:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Been " Lock By Govt FOREVER CANNOT WITHDRAW ALL "
Wow that's a lot one quarter of a million...

How you managed to accumulate such a massive  sum?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Who say cannot withdraw? Surrender your citizenship, can draw your CPF $.

(02-01-2023, 03:10 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  I believe ordinary and spec can be withdraw after 55 if u meet the min retirement sum

Correct and the minimum sum keep increasing. 192k in 2022 and I think should be 200k 2023. No way it remain the same or even get lesser only one wap UP

(02-01-2023, 03:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Been " Lock By Govt FOREVER CANNOT WITHDRAW ALL "

How come so little? How much you used to buy your flat? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Can invest in stocks and shares.

Lock forever means
All in retirement n Medisave

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(02-01-2023, 03:22 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Can invest in stocks and shares.

Still cannot withdraw if you sell or get dividends. Only way is to renounce citizenship and migrate to other countries

(02-01-2023, 03:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come so little? How much you used to buy your flat? .... Thinking

I never top up my CPF already for years also never use to buy Flat.

I remember PM lee claim " if " you never use OA to buy flat got " interest " I don't know how " true " is it. He is not preferring SA.

after 55 would u withdraw the ordinary and put in FD (4 %) OR continue to put in Ordinary (2.5%)  ??

(02-01-2023, 03:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never top up my CPF already for years also never use to buy Flat.

I remember PM lee claim " if " you never use OA to buy flat got " interest " I don't know how " true " is it. He is not preferring SA.

U can’t view your cpf account meh it’s all written there

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(02-01-2023, 03:27 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U can’t view your cpf account meh it’s all written there

I just view the Overall amount they add OA+SA

reach 55 cpf oa can withdraw
reach 65 get yr mthly life back
but medisave is the one that you shld fuzz abt
because u cant touch it till u see doctor
and every year u must meet the ceiling

(02-01-2023, 03:28 PM)menghuii Wrote:  reach 55 cpf oa can withdraw

If i NOT mistaken got deduct 300+ from my OA I think transfer to Medisave

(02-01-2023, 03:25 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  after 55 would u withdraw the ordinary and put in FD (4 %) OR continue to put in Ordinary (2.5%)  ??

At 55, the money will be moved to RA which is at 4% for this year.

(02-01-2023, 03:28 PM)menghuii Wrote:  reach 55 cpf oa can withdraw

Medisave depend what illness also. When young I thought if I normal fever cough when I retire can use but I was corrected years later

(02-01-2023, 03:25 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  after 55 would u withdraw the ordinary and put in FD (4 %) OR continue to put in Ordinary (2.5%)  ??

Assume RA settle then obviously take out and put FD at 4% vs 2.5% logical?

(02-01-2023, 03:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  Medisave depend what illness also. When young I thought if I normal fever cough when I retire can use but I was corrected years later

I never opt in " that insurance " Who want to take that money,

in order to take " You are like half dead like that, means Whole day on the bed , cannot ownself pee or shit , bath "

Now they change the rules MUST OPT IN if you are going to be 30 years old , last time is 40 years old But can call NTUC to opt out this insurance deduction.

(02-01-2023, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never opt in " that insurance " Who want to take that money,

in order to take " You are like half dead like that, means Whole day on the bed , cannot ownself pee or shit , bath " 

Now they change the rules MUST OPT IN if you are going to be 30 years old , last time is 40 years old But can call NTUC to opt out this insurance deduction.

And there is a limit how much each year can take from Medisave. Once you claim over cannot must wait for next year. This is how the MIW abuse us pray we faster mati

(02-01-2023, 03:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow that's a lot one quarter of a million...

How you managed to accumulate such a massive  sum?

Jac got a million. What’s quarter of a million?

(02-01-2023, 03:31 PM)Levin Wrote:  At 55, the money will be moved to RA which is at 4% for this year.

yes, but RA once hit the min, the rest would sit in OA with only 2.5%

(02-01-2023, 03:33 PM)sgh Wrote:  Assume RA settle then obviously take out and put FD at 4% vs 2.5% logical?

could we put back to OA to enjoy 2.5% again after FD drop ?

(02-01-2023, 03:52 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  could we put back to OA to enjoy 2.5% again after FD drop ?

So PM lee " never bluff rah ? " In one of the NDP rally , He claim " Those never use OA to buy HDB flat or property will have " extra ".

Because i never top up my CPF for years.

(02-01-2023, 03:51 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  yes, but RA once hit the min, the rest would sit in OA with only 2.5%

Min? What min? You mean the Enhanced Retirement Sum of $298,200? Yes, can only transfer up to 298.2k to RA for 2023.

(02-01-2023, 03:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So PM lee " never bluff rah ? " In one of the NDP rally , He claim " Those never use OA to buy HDB flat or property will have " extra ".

Because i never top up my CPF for years.

since u never buy house and never INTEND to buy house, u shd have top up your SA from your OA to quickly build up your retirement nest. 
the 1.5% compound interest make a lot of difference wan.

(02-01-2023, 03:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never top up my CPF already for years also never use to buy Flat.

How come you working in Singapore no need to top up CPF?  Looks like you evade paying income tax too.  ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-01-2023, 03:57 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  since u never buy house and never INTEND to buy house, u shd have top up your SA from your OA to quickly build up your retirement nest. 
the 1.5% compound interest make a lot of difference wan.

I don't bother partly " This Govt stuffs " they can change anything according to their " agenda " policy behind.
No doubt for every new regulations etc on CPF issue , they will discuss , debate in the Parliament later come Voting

also suck thumb what , end up Majority PAP vote yes since in the Parliament Almost all the seats are PAP.

This amount is OA only or OA+SA?

Me half mil liao. Just a number, no feeling one lah. Maybe my son or wife will have some feeling towards the monies.. lol