I have stayed at home for many weeks. Hope cases go down to below 1k

That is the level u start thinking of going out for some essentials...

So far not much issue. In case this whole thing drag longer j bought an exercise bike to get some exercise done...

I am optimistic that Omicron turns out to be a solution for this crisis as it is a mild strain that will innoculate those who get it. Watch S. AFRICA closely.

Wish everyone all the best. Do take precautions and don't be complacent. Everyday 10 people die of the dreadful disease.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You should take this chance to convince your relatives to sell their HDBs with yours and buy a private landed property with joined names. Then you do not need to worry about trapped in small spaces again.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

intel drop

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-02-at-13-44-03-defcon...ive-ti.png]

(02-12-2021, 01:46 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  You should take this chance to convince your relatives to sell their HDBs with yours and buy a private landed property with joined names. Then you do not need to worry about trapped in small spaces again.

Uncle BJ, how is your hotel and restaurant business? getting better?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(02-12-2021, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That is the level u start thinking of going out for some essentials...

So far not much issue. In case this whole thing drag longer j bought an exercise bike to get some exercise done...

I am optimistic that Omicron turns out to be a solution for this crisis as it is a mild strain that will innoculate those who get it. Watch S. AFRICA closely.

Wish everyone all the best. Do take precautions and don't be complacent. Everyday 10 people die of the dreadful disease.

I think better for you to go staycation at Resort De Changi or Buangkok Green Spa and Resort … they have free 24x7x365 medical care … you 100% safe there

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Joe also sell to India
Oil reserves

(02-12-2021, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That is the level u start thinking of going out for some essentials...

Oh so your threshold is 1000 cases for 5.5M population ? Actually that's still equivalent to 25K for Japan, 50K for Indo and 250K or so for India. Risk theoretically still quite jialat right?

you din even step out of the door? not even corridor and downstairs?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

I don't believe you.
You need the sun to stay healthy.

I haven't stay at home for more than half a day!

SGbutt is GOD!🤣🤣🤣

Coming down already with more doors opening..

越怕越死。。。。 i wish you....
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

(02-12-2021, 01:53 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Oh so your threshold is 1000 cases for 5.5M population ? Actually that's still equivalent to 25K for Japan, 50K for Indo and 250K or so for India. Risk theoretically still quite jialat right?

You are right that is why is said only out for certain priority things.

Carries risk but ine has to constantly balance.

If 100 case or 500 case ..or 40  case.

I remember when we had first lock down only a few hundred cases.

But now 2000 case people don't think twice going out.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-12-2021, 02:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are right that is why is said only out for certain priority things.

Ya subjective risk assessment is over a spectrum...some extreme averse; others feel protected by vax and refuse to "waste" months of their lives hiding

(02-12-2021, 02:07 PM)singlon Wrote:  I don't believe you.
You need the sun to stay healthy.

Finally you wrote something I can understand!  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(02-12-2021, 03:38 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Ya subjective risk assessment is over a spectrum...some extreme averse; others feel protected by vax and refuse to "waste" months of their lives hiding

We cannot stay at home at the time, we need to go out for fresh air and sunlight, else we may suffer from Cabin fever.... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-12-2021, 03:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Finally you wrote something I can understand!  Big Grin

Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Use normal mouthwash when you reach home may help to reduce/ slow down the spread in the body.

Not sure how true though.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mouthwas...59144.html

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(02-12-2021, 03:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Finally you wrote something I can understand!  Big Grin

arr this plandemic will not go away.
It goes away when we want it to go away.
They will not stop.
They are desperate.
Biden releases oil to China and India
to keep US corporation alive for another 2 weeks.
No money from US REPUBLIC
THIS ONE U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND RIGHT?
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Maybe he took my advice and sign up for English 101 with British Council

Singapore finally got 2 imported cases of Omicron? How? Cannot forever shut yourself within 4 walls of your bedroom

(02-12-2021, 10:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Maybe he took my advice and sign up for English 101 with British Council

You're a fcking old fart, at least in your 60's if you're talking about British Council

So you lied you are in your forties...

As usual, why am I not the least surprised?

Besides being dumb, you also like to lie
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(02-12-2021, 11:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You're a fcking old fart, at least in your 60's if you're talking about British Council

So you lied you are in your forties...

As usual, why am I not the least surprised?

Besides being dumb, you also like to lie

(02-12-2021, 11:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  

Listening to 80's music, if you are in your 40's like you lied, you were a toddler or not even born then...

CCB useless piece of old fart pretending to be 20 years younger, really shameless like PAP

(02-12-2021, 11:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Listening to 80's music, if you are in your 40's like you lied, you were a toddler or not even born then...

CCB useless piece of old fart pretending to be 20 years younger, really shameless like PAP

Music also makes you feel negative ….. I think it's really time for you to die. 
Find no joy in anything but full of negativity and toxicity. I think your father fugg your backside never pay you money when you are young? …. so sad  Rotfl

(02-12-2021, 11:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Music also makes you feel negative ….. I think it's really time for you to die. 
Find no joy in anything but full of negativity and toxicity. I think your father fugg your backside never pay you money when you are young? …. so sad  Rotfl

Talk so loud in this forum but is just a 2-bit LIAR, sud we even give you a hearing?

Of course not, dumbass PAP plp LIAR

(03-12-2021, 12:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Talk so loud in this forum but is just a 2-bit LIAR, sud we even give you a hearing?

Of course not, dumbass PAP plp LIAR

For your listening pleasure you sad little bastard  Laughter-144

(03-12-2021, 01:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  For your listening pleasure you sad little bastard  Laughter-144

Old useless fart acting cute, that's what you're and a shameless LIAR too

Nothing wrong being 60's, why you need to lie abt your age and say you 40's, LOSER!

(02-12-2021, 02:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are right that is why is said only out for certain priority things.

Please dont believe tha tif you stay at home you are safe. the virus is in the air and travel to wherever they like. Few of my friends already been in infected without going out of the house. all stay at home or work from home and they do not know why they are infected. the  only thing you can do is make sure you eat well, rest well and the rest leave it to God

You fear of death so much. How to rely on you to protect the country of impending invasion?

I think you will hide in the manhole for life.😔