I just bought this T Shirt to wear for WC final - arrived at the pub

[Image: CPmdsBJ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Argentina
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

I collect and wear soccer replica jersey instead. I got many countries,clubs and the jersey material is different from T-shirt. But since cheap the wordings on jersey will fade after a few wash hahaa.... but it's ok for the price paid it is ok. One genuine jersey I can buy 10+ different country,club jersey hehe
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(17-12-2022, 05:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  I collect and wear soccer replica jersey instead. I got many countries,clubs and the jersey material is different from T-shirt. But since cheap the wordings on jersey will fade after a few wash hahaa.... but it's ok for the price paid it is ok. One genuine jersey I can buy 10+ different country,club jersey hehe

To buy a genuine jersey at $10 each is cheap, where do you buy this from.......? Thinking Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(17-12-2022, 05:39 PM)debono Wrote:  To buy a genuine jersey at $10 each is cheap, where do you buy this from.......? Thinking Laughter-68

You misinterpret my earlier post. What I mean is the price of a genuine jersey I can use that same monies to buy 10+ different country,club replica jersey. Most replicas come from Thailand, Indon, China but I find Indon cheapest followed by Thai then China. China sellers like to sell a set with shorts which pump up the price so I seldom buy unless offer.

(17-12-2022, 05:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  You misinterpret my earlier post. What I mean is the price of a genuine jersey I can use that same monies to buy 10+ different country,club replica jersey. Most replicas come from Thailand, Indon, China but I find Indon cheapest followed by Thai then China. China sellers like to sell a set with shorts which pump up the price so I seldom buy unless offer.

OIC I have misinterpreted your statement........ Clapping Laughing nudie

(17-12-2022, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: CPmdsBJ.jpg]

Need to shout France France ! too😊

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Keep my fingers cross.

[Image: t4cIbme.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Argentina!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-12-2022, 09:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Argentina!! Big Grin

Argentina is my pick too........ Clapping

(17-12-2022, 09:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Argentina is my pick too........ Clapping

Clapping Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Tomorrow night most exciting day of the year minus that crazy war in Ukraine.

(17-12-2022, 10:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tomorrow night most exciting day of the year minus that crazy war in Ukraine.

You going to wear the t shirt in your house? Big Grin

i just bought 5$ pick the score 4-3 both team for 3rd & 4th placing, wo chance bo,, Oops

Wow.... so many goals har

(17-12-2022, 10:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You going to wear the t shirt in your house? Big Grin

I plan to go to a pub in Clarke Quay to watch tonight match.

The CC cannot bring food and full of strange characters....

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(18-12-2022, 04:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I plan to go to a pub in Clarke Quay to watch tonight match.

Ok enjoy yourself.  Don’t get too drunk Big Grin

(18-12-2022, 07:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ok enjoy yourself.  Don’t get too drunk Big Grin

No liquor after 11 pm

Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

I thought I started a thread to challenge the prophet until he flip flop? Argentina will win lah...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

usually ends what time

last bus 1am

(18-12-2022, 11:30 AM)Talent Wrote:  usually ends what time

last bus 1am

Near to 1am, after walk to bus stop, bus bye bye Liao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(18-12-2022, 11:30 AM)Talent Wrote:  usually ends what time

last bus 1am

I do not have a plan for after the match...
Walk? Sleep at Clark Quay Park?
Take grab?

I did not think at all abt it as the match will be just so exciting i cannot think beyond.

(18-12-2022, 02:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not have a plan for after the match...
Walk? Sleep at Clark Quay Park?
Take grab?

I did not think at all abt it as the match will be just so exciting i cannot think beyond.

Got girl to piak lagi exciting lah. Rotfl

look like you have to buy another Tshirt
that shout Arg

(18-12-2022, 04:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I plan to go to a pub in Clarke Quay to watch tonight match.

I have arrive at the pub to "chop" a good seat

Some.Argentina fans have also arrived.

I ordered one beer and some nachos chips.

[Image: EBSlWB7.jpg]

Screen so small, need binoculars?

Last time I remember neighborhood coffeeshop got screen but you must buy from drinks stall. Then got beer ladies so isn't this easier after finish match can go home nearby?

(18-12-2022, 09:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Screen so small, need binoculars?

There is another bigger screen....

My beer arrived.

[Image: 1fn5NVV.jpg]

Some ang moh guy came and sat next to me because i was alone have best seat. Guy is Australian

(18-12-2022, 09:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Last time I remember neighborhood coffeeshop got screen but you must buy from drinks stall. Then got beer ladies so isn't this easier after finish match can go home nearby?

That is another way to wile away the night.......... Clapping

My chips arrived.
Ang moh big eater order a big platter.

[Image: lQUM9S2.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post