I not shameless so " hype for that 6 dollars NTUC Voucher "

I see quite a lot " fallen into NTU marketing tricks " ,

It claim you use CDC voucher spend 55 bucks will entitle 6 bucks NTUC voucher.

BUT " there is catch on this " This 6 dollars NTUC Voucher MUST SPEND within 28feb,

After 28 feb this 6 dollar voucher will be expire you can't use.

You see " how smart NTUC is " the trick here is lure you back to spend .
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

What's wrong? Most vouchers have expiry dates. And you can choose not to participate in such promo.

in time when u have to learn the difference between Money and currency from singlon
u better take dat 6. why?
it is not free and good.
they r channelling business to their kinds
wat u should do is to use cash at every opportunity.
Cash beget more cash
delay their move to squeeze ur critoris or kinchio balls

(16-01-2023, 02:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see quite a lot " fallen into NTU marketing tricks " ,

BUT " there is catch on this "  This 6 dollars NTUC Voucher MUST SPEND within 28feb,

You see " how smart NTUC is "  the trick here is lure you back to spend .

NTUC give free 10% rebate u don't want. That is stupid.

(16-01-2023, 03:16 PM)mikotan Wrote:  What's wrong? Most vouchers have expiry dates. And you can choose not to participate in such promo.

I had exchanged two $6 vouchers already..........spend before the expiry date..... Clapping Gesti-109

6/110 STILL GET U 5.45% DISCOUNT

I already say " NTUC Smart " Smile

let say you spend 150 all in NTUC alone , you get TWO 6 dollar NTUC Voucher means you got " extra 18 dollars "

you will feel wow I profit Smile but the AIM is NTUC want you come back PAY AND PAY

UNLESS you restrict ONLY buy 18 dollars items but usually MOST shopper will spend over 18 bucks so there you go.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-01-2023, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already say " NTUC Smart " Smile

let say you spend 150 all in NTUC alone , you get TWO 6 dollar NTUC Voucher means you got " extra 18 dollars "

you will feel wow I profit Smile but the AIM is NTUC want you come back PAY AND PAY

UNLESS you restrict ONLY buy 18 dollars items but usually MOST shopper will spend over 18 bucks so there you go.

They give you $6 or $18 you still not happy?

(16-01-2023, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already say " NTUC Smart " Smile

The two $6 vouchers amount to only $12 and not $18............. Rotfl

(16-01-2023, 05:32 PM)debono Wrote:  The two $6 vouchers amount to only $12 and not $18............. Rotfl

haha yea

(16-01-2023, 02:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see quite a lot " fallen into NTU marketing tricks " ,

BUT " there is catch on this "  This 6 dollars NTUC Voucher MUST SPEND within 28feb,

Many people waiting for that $6 lah! Big Grin

(16-01-2023, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many people waiting for that $6 lah! Big Grin

I understand that it is not automatic but is subject to a quota of 8,000 only............. Clapping Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(16-01-2023, 05:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I understand that it is not automatic but is subject to a quota of 8,000 only............. Clapping Laughter-68

Join in the crowd mah! Big Grin Longer the Q better mah!

U want the $6 voucher also no more already.  Yesterday last day promo.

(16-01-2023, 05:49 PM)Sline Wrote:  U want the $6 voucher also no more already.  Yesterday last day promo.

I Know Smile this is why in the first place I already say " NTUC is smart aka cunning come out this gimmick "

(16-01-2023, 05:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I Know Smile this is why in the first place I already say " NTUC is smart aka cunning come out this gimmick "

They don't pay their CEO high wages for nothing..................... Clapping Laughing

(16-01-2023, 05:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I Know Smile this is why in the first place I already say " NTUC is smart aka cunning come out this gimmick "

Give you just take lo . Didn't give you also can save your breath.

I asked the staff if can use both vouchers together she said yes, else I will split the bill. On payment, the same staff says sorry only one voucher at one time as the system don't accept it.

Notorious Trader with Unethical Conducts (NTUC) knows no shame 

they are who they are
Notorious Trader with Unethical Conducts 
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(16-01-2023, 06:39 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Notorious Trader with Unethical Conducts (NTUC) knows no shame 

they are who they are
Notorious Trader with Unethical Conducts 

Not Aunty Lucy meh?  Thinking

(16-01-2023, 07:17 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not Aunty Lucy meh?  Thinking

aunty lucy is ho ching nickname

all Notorious Trader with Unethical Conducts (NTUC)

(16-01-2023, 07:32 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  aunty lucy is ho ching nickname

all Notorious Trader with Unethical Conducts (NTUC)

So that is the acceptable new abbrev. for NTUC....? Laughing

NTUC profit margin smelly smelly 30%, give you a $6 voucher after you spent $110 means they still make $27 from you.

Feb 28 still enough time to spend the $6 v
For me not trick like u said so Bo.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Both vouchers were used up. Just get a few items, check them out from the self-service counter. Scan all the items and also scan the voucher, you pay the balance. One receipt for one voucher.

Just check the cigarette I usually smoke
Cost 12 bucks
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-01-2023, 09:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just check the cigarette I usually smoke
Cost 12 bucks

Your  new year resolution should be to stop smoking, save money and good for your health.......... Clapping Gesti-109

Looks like I'm not the only "shameless" person here to claim the $6 voucher Wink

(16-01-2023, 09:40 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Looks like I'm not the only "shameless" person here to claim the $6 voucher Wink

It is not shameful to claim the $6 voucher, cos it is your entitlement............... Rotfl nudie
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Indeed. They want you to buy more things that you don't need and throw away later.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post