Look Jin ho jiak.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

I prefer carrot cake black over char kway tiao though
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(24-12-2022, 08:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  [Image: Dinner.jpg]

[Image: Dinner2.jpg]

Where is this place?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(24-12-2022, 08:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Where is this place?

Telok Blangah Crescent. Dynamite said this stall is very good.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(24-12-2022, 08:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Telok Blangah Crescent. Dynamite said this stall is very good.

Oic you stay around there opposite is mount Faber safra

(24-12-2022, 08:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Telok Blangah Crescent. Dynamite said this stall is very good.

Yes the teochew ah pek stall.  He fries every single plate one by one.  Sometimes he plays rock and roll music too Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

But don’t patronize the Muslim stall in the next row.  The cook goes toilet, lifts up his sarong to pee and scratch his kkj.  And goes back to chopping onions without washing his hands.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(24-12-2022, 09:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nb it don’t patronize the Muslim stall in the next row.  The cook goes toilet, lifts up his sarong to pee and scratch his kkj.  And goes back to chopping onions without washing his hands.

You so observant sia follow him go toilet?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(24-12-2022, 09:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  You so observant sia follow him go toilet?

Yup, I ordered and then went to the toilet just behind him  Gross

A few years ago, there was also a drinks stall selling beer and alcohol in the middle row at the corner.

I bahtoh the drinks seller gao gao to NEA because she and a group of men were always smoking at the seats right next to her stall.

Never tried before.

I tried the one at amk central. Some one here said very good. Too much hype. Ok but too sweet.

(24-12-2022, 09:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  But don’t patronize the Muslim stall in the next row.  The cook goes toilet, lifts up his sarong to pee and scratch his kkj.  And goes back to chopping onions without washing his hands.

food got extra smell?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(24-12-2022, 09:14 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Never tried before.

I tried the one at amk central. Some one here said very good. Too much hype. Ok but too sweet.

This teochew uncle huan is really good.  You should go try.  Be prepared to wait 20 mins to 45 mins.

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-12-2022, 09:16 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  food got extra smell?

Extra taste sure have.  I cancelled the order saying I got to rush off as I think he was chopping the onions and green chilli for my mee goreng Big Grin

I patronise his stall for 40 years. Formerly at Queenstown margaret drive in the 80s. My swim at Safra Telok Blangah MT Faber and I use to cross over to his stall.

1 hour................even if free also i won't queue..............

(24-12-2022, 09:39 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I patronise his stall for 40 years. Formerly at Queenstown margaret drive in the 80s. My swim at Safra Telok Blangah MT Faber and I use to cross over to his stall.

Have you tried the laksa stall at the front row facing the carpark? Big Grin

Looks delicious, but the stall at shin Fu market is also good, but have to Q up for 20 minutes at least........... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Xiao q for one hour

If you feel dam dam free than ok

But serious will not q for hawker food for 1 hour , at most 15 mins or so

That is that TPY HDB hub there the rojak with lots peanuts.

Those so call well know hawker food some they clear the q fast and taste is there
Those I will q
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Last night this hr ate ckt at jb beer garden. Big see hum and lots of pork lard, very tasty

Over here hardly see any see hum, and only a few very tiny ones

(24-12-2022, 09:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Last night this hr ate ckt at jb beer garden. Big see hum and lots of pork lard, very tasty

And cheap too I presume........... Clapping

(24-12-2022, 09:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Have you tried the laksa stall at the front row facing the carpark? Big Grin
No. I only patronise dessert stall, zichar and the Malay rice stall that is at the same row of char kway teow. Dessert stall is cheap and nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(24-12-2022, 09:53 PM)debono Wrote:  And cheap too I presume........... Clapping

One big plate only s$5.

Rd to coronary failure

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(24-12-2022, 10:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One big plate only s$5.

$5 very cheap meh? I also bought for $5.

(24-12-2022, 09:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Xiao q for one hour

If you feel dam dam free than ok

But serious will not q for hawker food for 1 hour , at most 15 mins or so

That is that TPY HDB hub there the rojak with lots peanuts.

Those so call well know hawker food some they clear the  q fast and taste is there
Those I will q

I will not q for rojak but will q for ckt Big Grin

The one you mention is at the basement huan rite?  I like to eat at the duck stall there.

(24-12-2022, 10:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  $5 very cheap meh? I also bought for $5.

Last time only $3 and $4 nao only $4 and $5

Gotch one female helper some years back. Dunno is really helper or his wife.