I received a call from my bank relation manager

He wants to meet me to update me on some "important" matters. I asked him what is the matter? He said he want to tell me how to invest. I told him I get minimum 20% a year with the same risk. Then he told me I still have quite a bit in my account. I told him that is for in case recession, when recession I have plan B to make even more money. Then he told me that I do not need him.

We never needed them, they were attached to find ways for the bank to make money... Lol

(14-09-2022, 03:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He wants to meet me to update me on some "important" matters. I asked him what is the matter? He said he want to tell me how to invest. I told him I get minimum 20% a year with the same risk. Then he told me I still have quite a bit in my account. I told him that is for in case recession, when recession I have plan B to make even more money. Then he told me that I do not need him.

Then you tell him to switch a chiobu meimei for you.  Ask him to get lost Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

There is no investment that gives 20% that will never have a 30% drawdown.

A retired person should be happy with 4-6%. Where the return is safe CPF SA, high quality Reits and blue chips.

When aim for 20%. ..it is growth stocks or distress assets the skill to do this and minimal risk is not common.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

dont

tell him to get lost

(14-09-2022, 03:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He wants to meet me to update me on some "important" matters. I asked him what is the matter? He said he want to tell me how to invest. I told him I get minimum 20% a year with the same risk. Then he told me I still have quite a bit in my account. I told him that is for in case recession, when recession I have plan B to make even more money. Then he told me that I do not need him.

He wants to make commission out of your money

(14-09-2022, 05:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There is no investment that gives 20% that will never have a 30% drawdown.

A retired person should be happy with 4-6%. Where the return is safe  CPF SA, high quality Reits and blue chips.

When aim for 20%. ..it is growth stocks or distress assets the skill to do this and minimal risk is not common.

Have la. But I can't reveal.

(14-09-2022, 08:28 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Last year I took out $183K from my CPF to pay for a resale 5I HDB flat 

Now the same flat I bought in Apr last year has appreciated 12% (about $100K gain)

And I received a $100K grant from CPF 

Total $200K unrealized gain

My returns exceeds 100% over 1.5 years

No bullshit, can show proof

This is one way

(14-09-2022, 04:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Then you tell him to switch a chiobu meimei for you.  Ask him to get lost Laughing

I dun like them. Cos their knowledge on investment sucks.

(14-09-2022, 05:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There is no investment that gives 20% that will never have a 30% drawdown.

A retired person should be happy with 4-6%. Where the return is safe  CPF SA, high quality Reits and blue chips.

Synthia blast you for being okay with 4% SA return...he said at least 10% else cheat

so dynamite is rich
1m

I also keep getting calls from a few banks ask me if I need interest free loan …… I always ask, must pay back? Conversation ends

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin