I think I know what Ah Sing meant by "Your Call"

But have to watch Monday session to confirm.

(17-12-2021, 08:38 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  But have to watch Monday session to confirm.

Why not share your thoughts on this now? 

I've not been following PS's latest statements on 'your call'.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-12-2021, 08:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why not share your thoughts on this now? 

I've not been following PS's latest statements on 'your call'.

That is a good idea...pls share....... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Halo... its my call ... I'm Neo  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(17-12-2021, 10:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Halo... its my call ... I'm Neo  Big Grin

Smith called?

(17-12-2021, 08:38 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  But have to watch Monday session to confirm.

Singh kor already explained what he meant. Unless he lied?

PAP trying to teach WP how to run the party, and if WP runs the party like PAP, we are truly finished!

If an MP chooses to lie and keep lying, and say never get the guidance from superiors, that is not key to the findings unless the context is studied

If each MP in the party is given empowerment and personal responsibility, any guidance given by the superiors are naturally given within such a context

In every interaction, there is always context, procedure, practice and precedence

Of course it's her call if she spoke the lie, she has to take the call to end it

No one else can take her call on her behalf

So, it's correct to say it's her call, it cannot be any other way to put the message across to her, as each one has to take ownership and personal responsibility, as she is the MP like the rest of them. It is not like PS can speak on her behalf, give us a break please, for fk sake!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

If you try ask your boss whether to lie or not, how will your boss respond to you?

(17-12-2021, 11:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  PAP trying to teach WP how to run the party, and if WP runs the party like PAP, we are truly finished!

If an MP chooses to lie and keep lying, and say never get the guidance from superiors, that is not key to the findings unless the context is studied

If each MP in the party is given empowerment and personal responsibility, any guidance given by the superiors are naturally given within such a context

In every interaction, there is always context, procedure, practice and precedence

Of course it's her call if she spoke the lie, she has to take the call to end it

No one else can take her call on her behalf

So, it's correct to say it's her call, it cannot be any other way to put the message across to her, as each one has to take ownership and personal responsibility, as she is the MP like the rest of them. It is not like PS can speak on her behalf, give us a break please, for fk sake!

By your reasoning, then the police should not do anything to investigate crimes. As a citizen of this country, one has a responsibility to own up when he commits a crime. Each citizen should be empowered and given full responsibility to decide what they should do.

(17-12-2021, 11:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  By your reasoning, then the police should not do anything to investigate crimes. As a citizen of this country, one has a responsibility to own up when he commits a crime. Each citizen should be empowered and given full responsibility to decide what they should do.

You know how to read or not, dumbass?

If you don't know, then go get a brain transplant please

(17-12-2021, 11:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You know how to read or not, dumbass?

If you don't know, then go get a brain transplant please

You know how to reason or not? Don't lose already call people dumbass.

(17-12-2021, 11:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You know how to reason or not? Don't lose already call people dumbass.

It's either retard or dumbass

Your call

(17-12-2021, 11:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's either retard or dumbass

Your call

By calling people dumbass or retard, you just showed yourself to be very uncultured. No need to argue with a person like you!

(17-12-2021, 11:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  By calling people dumbass or retard, you just showed yourself to be very uncultured. No need to argue with a person like you!

How you want us to call you then? There is no cure for stupigity you know, no matter how we call you, stupig is stupig

(17-12-2021, 10:51 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Smith called?

Morpheus speaking  Tongue

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Haven't really followed the episode on PS's 'your call' statement, but let's analyze this statement considering various other statements that he had made.

When someone said "it's your call", esp. coming from a boss, he would have suggested some ways of handling a matter before he said that. Two possible scenarios:

1. PS suggested to RK to tell the truth, but said "it's your call" (this is what PS declared to the COP but he said he was firm about it, not suggesting it, and RK should have understood it perfectly well that she's supposed to tell the truth)

2. PS suggested to RK to take the matter to the grave, and said "it's your call"

If it's the 2nd scenario, then the whole matter is clear as crystal, that he did intend to keep the matter under wraps.

If it's the first scenario, then it suggested a very poor leadership. This is not a matter of project execution, where someone's decision could be as good as another. A matter as such cannot be left to the subordinate who had done wrong to decide. If it is like what PS said, that his intention should be very clear to RK, then saying "your call" is contradictory to what he wants.

A third but even more remote scenario is, he told RK to tell the truth, but it's "your call" to decide when to say it. Again, this smacked of poor leadership.

In this, I must say that ET (or his team) is quite shrewd to have caught on to this, either to show that PS is lying or that he's a poor leader.