[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

don't think so
not easy to act out the ACTs of sotong Klaus schwab of WEF
u must be ONE-kind
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(19-03-2023, 10:58 PM)singlon Wrote:  don't think so
not easy to act out the ACTs of sotong Klaus schwab of WEF
u must be ONE-kind

He just ' puppet " whereas LHL become " Mentor " same like Goh, Teo, Tharman , now and LKY before.

LHL still In charged behind.

He is planning to path the road for his son who current also work as civil servant.

I don't believe he will let go, look at LKY house saga already show u.
[+] 5 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

something more serious is happening not nice to say
we must accept:
Singapore is now better than b4 the pandemic
just play along
explosion is near
cannot say out
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

If Swee Kiat says he is No. 2, no one dares to say he's No. 1

Only plays second fiddle.

(19-03-2023, 11:06 PM)singlon Wrote:  something more serious is happening not nice to say
we must accept:
just play along
explosion is near
cannot say out

some say internal split

(19-03-2023, 10:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Those " chao keng " ones as usual from SAF ,

Chan Chun Sing, Ong Y K act blur

Whereas Heng view Health is more important since he got stoke so reject

and the current one also ex SAF one LHL , creating mess

ALL men in Singapore are ex-SAF personnel lah! Big Grin Me too mah!

(19-03-2023, 11:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He just ' puppet " whereas LHL become " Mentor " same like Goh, Teo, Tharman , now and LKY before.

LHL still In charged behind.

He is planning to path the road for his son who current also work as civil servant.

I don't believe he will let go, look at LKY house saga already show u.

[Image: IMG-20230320-072932-919.jpg]

OYK was career soldier meh?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

(19-03-2023, 10:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Those " chao keng " ones as usual from SAF ,

Dun talk rubbish. You think LW so easily kena tricked ah? May be he tricked CCS, OYK and HSK to act blur so that he can be chosen for the highest salary seat in the world. His face showed the features of a very ambitious man. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

Doubt so he looks so happy being the PM

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Probably been tricked is something quite true. All the left behind mess of shi*t got to be clean up. But, it shd be worth the while when think of the fat million pay that wil be rewarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-03-2023, 06:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL men in Singapore are ex-SAF personnel lah! Big Grin Me too mah!

Not true lah. I don’t serve SAF. I serve only myself.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(19-03-2023, 11:06 PM)singlon Wrote:  something more serious is happening not nice to say
we must accept:
just play along
explosion is near
cannot say out

Will be implosion. Power crazy.

tomorrow will be a better day

Is Lawrence smilingly comfortable sitting on massive spiked sharp nails chair.?
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(20-03-2023, 09:31 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun talk rubbish. You think LW so easily kena tricked ah? May be he tricked CCS, OYK and HSK to act blur so that he can be chosen for the highest salary seat in the world. His face showed the features of a very ambitious man. ... Big Grin

Ya lor. I think it's more likely he tricked others into thinking that he's not a strong contender. LHL'd better watch out cos LW may turn round and eat him in the end.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(20-03-2023, 06:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL men in Singapore are ex-SAF personnel lah! Big Grin Me too mah!

I only recently received letter stating I had completed by NS. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Now you know why they like CECA. 
Both of them are divorcee before? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Another way to phrase this is:
When hsk decided not to pursue premiership, why lw was chosen instead of ccs, whom was a favourite, even himself also think so over-highly of himself

The likely answer i think is the seniors do not think so highly of ccs as we first thought

Regardless of what reason, lw is the best we got, another reason he was chosen, an important one, is his age,
He's younger in age compare to ccs and oyk
That gave him sufficient learning and waiting runway, waiting to take off when weather is ready
Whe come to handover
He just become finance minister, my feel is, he will need to learn the skills from hsk which took him entire long career in finance
, that definitely will be at least after next election to be sufficiently ready
, besides Singapore presidential election this year, next year is US election, so likelihood of taking over as pm is less likely
as biden may or may not win, which also means Singapore may need experienced hand to deal with new president,
Of course there's a choice of here, whether they want to do a brute handover, put everyone in shocking state sink or swim, that certainly make a stronger team

we need to find replacement PM soon for stanby. dont like LHL stay so long mess up sg . LW if cannot.do good job also must vote out.

(07-05-2023, 01:15 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  we need to find replacement PM soon for standy. dont like LHL stay so long mess up sg . LW is cannot.do good job also must vote out.

I already say , LHL will give out so easy ??? All the connections backend aka with Lee Family from relatives to himself , wife

LKY build up all these connections.

Lw needs to dispose pinky power and given free rein to lead his own party and come out from the shadows of the Lees dynasty.

What tricked? Cotton Chan & corridor ong cant wait to be PM lah. All power hungry
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

More likely others have been tricked into thinking that LW does not have the ambition to be PM, hence they are not wary of him.

All do not think of the possibility dat we might not get a chance to vote again.

(20-03-2023, 11:44 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I only recently received letter stating I had completed by NS. Rotfl

Well done lah! Big Grin I salute you lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(20-03-2023, 09:43 AM)surfer Wrote:  Not true lah. I don’t serve SAF. I serve only myself.

You mean you didn't do National Service meh?  Thinking Are you a born in Singapore Singaporean leh?

(07-05-2023, 02:20 PM)RichDad Wrote:  What tricked? Cotton Chan & corridor ong cant wait to be PM lah. All power hungry

Choose a " Puppet PM " also must choose the one look at least presentable

at first is Heng but he don't want
than 2nd best choice is Lawrence

Chan and Ong their pattern already cannot make it as PM.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

All do not know of George yeo being foundation trustee like Klaus schwab
singlion ever got read such an event. U must be one-kind in your pursue
chan-chan-chiong
like dat lor we marching with our enemies people who will bring us the Great reset

(07-05-2023, 02:20 PM)RichDad Wrote:  What tricked? Cotton Chan & corridor ong cant wait to be PM lah. All power hungry

ALL hopeless ones lah! Big Grin