I traveled to Taj Mahal yesterday..magnificent.

Any places you have been or want to go and missed...I can travel there virtually and snap some photos for you.

[Image: 9VvJFLp.jpg]
[Image: 6u5ASc7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hello sgbuffett! I read your post and this is very nice. Your sharing images is awesome and very nice. I personally really like to visit there. By the way, i am traveling lover. what you say about this?

recently i buy the replica designer jackets for my self.

Warm welcome!!! sgbuffett, I like to read your post I like to take travel and Also visit different places in UK and others countries You like taj mahal I hope your visit in taj mahal is very amazing & magnificent. what did you do in taj mahal???? I hope you like to share your memorable time....
I am waiting for your designation...

sgbuffett! I hear many times about the Taj mahal but I have no personal experience to go there. I want to visit this place I am sure this will be a good journey for me. I see these pictures and must say the Taj Mahal is full of attractions and beauty. I love the architecture of the Taj Mahal it is so nice and phenomenal. Would you like to share more interesting information about this place? I am waiting for your next post.

Welcome Ammy I like to read your post I am travel lover And also like traveling Taj mahal is one of the most beauty full place. Taj mahal is also favorite for me. Did you like to Discuss about taj mahal with me. Let's talk about this place . I have see this place. Its amazing and I also like this is so nice.

Hello guys! you share here nice stuff about the Taj mahal. But i have no idea about this and i never visit there personally. By the way, share here some more stuff about this? I am waiting for your reply.

After reading the post of sgbuffett, I move to my google and have some interesting and eyecatching stuff for all of you I think after seeing this beautiful view this gonna be your favorite and short-listed destination. I enjoyed it a lot when I searched for the name of the Taj Mahal. I want to plan my tour to see the beauty of this. Here I want to share a nice and grabbing view of the Taj Mahal.
[Image: tajmahal-blue-light-shade-full-260nw-1502937662.jpg]

Yep Ammy You share very nice view in Taj mahal I enjoy it a lot. It is eye touching stuff. I like this view. I like your designation. And other side Oliver Taj mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the right side bank of the river Yamuna of the Indian city of Agra. Which, of course made be memorable and Historical.

Hello Ammy! I read your post and see this sharing image and i personally really like this. This is very nice pic and i the view is awesome.

Hey guys I am happy to again come in this side. I am good to see you. I have plan to going outs the Vacation packages from Calgary with my friend and my family.

Nice to know about your plan. I wish this tour becomes special for you and you will enjoy it there a lot as you planned. After getting back share your travel experience with us. Let me know what source of traveling you normally preferred bus or train? I like both sources of traveling.