I went to Chinatown to buy roast duck...this is what I found.

First stall I asked said roast duck $45 and soya source chicken $18.

Good thing waked around and found this acclaimed stall. Roast Duck $28 and soya chicken $13.

Quality is much better than the $20 duck I bought a few weeks ago.

[Image: pzBMlmI.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Name of the stall : Cow Car Water.

No joke

[Image: e9Phyg7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-06-2022, 04:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First stall I asked said roast duck $45 and soya source chicken $18.

Good thing waked around and found this acclaimed stall. Roast Duck $28 and soya chicken $13.

Omg can jiak Bui bui
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Cow car water is chinatown

(10-06-2022, 04:33 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Cow car water is chinatown

Yes you are right and this is the famous cow car water stall. It is considered the best and uncle here never increase price

[Image: 12ZiPC3.jpg]

Cow Car Water Soya Chicken review.

wah ah butt everyday indulge in roast duck durian and what else? aso bbfa?

(10-06-2022, 05:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  wah ah butt everyday indulge in roast duck durian and what else? aso bbfa?

No lah actually I am underweight due to cycling and walking for all distances within 5km of my home.

The duck I will eat over many meals.......so each meal jn moderation.

(10-06-2022, 05:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No lah actually I am underweight due to cycling and walking for all distances within 5km of my home.

The duck I will eat over many meals.......so each meal jn moderation.

Looks like your $150/month frugal budget can eat plenty of good and expensive food plus durians........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-06-2022, 05:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Looks like your $150/month frugal budget can eat plenty of good and expensive food plus durians........ Rolleyes

he's made so much from baba after consulting fs master, must indulge a bit lah

(10-06-2022, 05:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  he's made so much from baba after consulting fs master, must indulge a bit lah

Laughing

Carl Jung

(10-06-2022, 05:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Looks like your $150/month frugal budget can eat plenty of good and expensive food plus durians........ Rolleyes
Due to inflation I have to spend more than $150 these days.

The duck is enough to eat more than 10 meals.
Is actually cheaper than eating out.

I don't eat the whole duck in single meal!!!!

(10-06-2022, 06:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Due to inflation I have to spend more than $150 these days.

inflation is " greedy businessman created " the big players behind

(10-06-2022, 06:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Due to inflation I have to spend more than $150 these days.

Ok lah, explanation accepted....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(10-06-2022, 04:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First stall I asked said roast duck $45 and soya source chicken $18.

got standard see the color can tell.

(10-06-2022, 06:12 PM)Blin Wrote:  got standard see the color can tell.

This stall is rated top ....the competitor is call Marie is also very good.

$28 duck versus $45 duck difference of $17 still cannot piak meimei Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Huh? Dun tell me you want to eat the duck for 1 week. My experience is that on the next day the duck meat already dun taste good.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

don't throw away the duck bone.

keep all the bone to boil soup, add some 当归 (angelica).

the soup will taste 10 times better than the duck itself
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

Always eating durians and roasted duck hmmmm.....
Bbfa spotted!

Go chong pang wet market , there is a stall mend by an old woman, she vy popular, long queeue. i buy many times there.
so far for me it is the best in spore, anyone know of other places. can shr?