I went to Polyclinic because of itching skin on shoulder area - this is what happened

Initially I thought was insect bite but it didn't go away for 1 week. So went to see doctor at polyclinic.

He said my skin is dry and prescribed some cream for the itch. I told him I use bar soap for bathing....been using it all my life. He said soap has drying effect.

So I went round today to look for shower gel and liquid type which I never use before only when stay in hotel then use those liquid type but never buy before.

I went to NTUC was rather shocked by the price because for 1 bottle of the liquid you can buy many bar of soap that last whole year.

I went to ABC thrift shop and found some more reasonable price  moisturising shower and cream. Both state they have deep moisturising effects  The shower gel on left cost $2 and the moisturise cream on right $1.50.

If you have anything effective, please recommend to me ....

[Image: d11OfV6.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

you sound lke you have been living in a hole moost of your life

and dont say got no money
nowadays got internet
no excuse

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

(04-12-2022, 10:50 AM)wendychan Wrote:  you sound lke you have been living in a hole moost of your life

and dont say got no money
nowadays got internet
no excuse

I am just asking if got good products to recommend as I am not familiar.

I checked the Internet already it is information overload....from $2 to $500 product also have!!!

I ask my mom she say this cream is good. But I can't find at NTUC.

[Image: sRMMsIr.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think u better eat more green vegetables
to raise ur PH to 8.4
U r poisoned acidic
Hazeline snow is beri old brand easily 50yrs and more
normally when we use soap got problem we throw them away and change soap
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

This is the best
Got liquid soap also

[Image: 67-EB3-CA4-5-A86-4093-82-FB-17-B4-F0-D64-F40.jpg]

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

Cetaphil....the besterest!
Apply cream after bath.

U can also buy the bodywash..

There is a free liquid
URINE
rub at area of itchiness
take 2 drop into tongue
less then a minute informations go to the brain
U fight from the inside
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(04-12-2022, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Initially I thought was insect bite but it didn't go away for 1 week. So went to see doctor at polyclinic.

He said my skin is dry and prescribed some cream for the itch. I told him I use bar soap for bathing....been using it all my life. He said soap has drying effect.

So I went round today to look for shower gel and liquid type which I never use before only when stay in hotel then use those liquid type but never buy before.

I went to NTUC was rather shocked by the price because for 1 bottle of the liquid you can buy many bar of soap that last whole year.

I went to ABC thrift shop and found some more reasonable price  moisturising shower and cream. Both state they have deep moisturising effects  The shower gel on left cost $2 and the moisturise cream on right $1.50.

Good buy

(04-12-2022, 11:30 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Cetaphil....the besterest!
Apply cream after bath.

That's for baby wat. ... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(04-12-2022, 11:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's for baby wat. ... Confused

Recommend by Doctor wan.

(04-12-2022, 11:30 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Cetaphil....the besterest!
Apply cream after bath.

Thanks I will check it out.

(04-12-2022, 11:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks I will check it out.

Dun bother. That one is out of your budget.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

cud be onset of diabetes, diseases of kidney and liver. dun pray pray

[Image: D24-AAD3-E-0994-4-DE3-8441-0-C138-DD25248.webp]

Nivea cream, cheap and good. Suitable for your budget.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-12-2022, 11:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am just asking if got good products to recommend as I am not familiar.

I checked the Internet already it is information overload....from $2 to $500 product also have!!!

I ask my mom she say this cream is good. But I can't find at NTUC.

[Image: sRMMsIr.jpg]
Goodness ...this cream is no longer in existence for many long years. It's an anachronism. 

So savvy yet like a helpless toad in the deep well.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Some shower gel may be too strong for sensitive skins. 
Cheaper bar soaps are generally milder...can be helpful for fragile skins.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

prolonged use of creams is bad, because yr skin will absorb those chemicals in them
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(04-12-2022, 12:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  prolonged use of creams is bad, because yr skin will absorb those chemicals in them

Then why are ladies and cha bohs still slapping themselves with expensive face creams day and night? LOL

(04-12-2022, 12:13 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Then why are ladies and cha bohs still slapping themselves with expensive face creams day and night? LOL

Because you will get nightmares if you see their faces without them Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: ABG-NPNT.gif]

(04-12-2022, 12:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Because you will get nightmares if you see their faces without them Big Grin
Buay kan...lol

(04-12-2022, 11:59 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  [Image: D24-AAD3-E-0994-4-DE3-8441-0-C138-DD25248.webp]

Nivea cream, cheap and good. Suitable for your budget.

Thanks I am ordering now.

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

What bar soap u use

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(04-12-2022, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Initially I thought was insect bite but it didn't go away for 1 week. So went to see doctor at polyclinic.

Can try Shebamed, liquid face and body wash with a PH value of 5.5, for sensitive skin.  But it expensive.... Big Grin Rolleyes

go organic, 400gm only $15, can last u many years to cum

[Image: 1.jpg]

(04-12-2022, 12:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks I am ordering now.

If I'm not mistaken Nivea also has the moisturising shower bath gel.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(04-12-2022, 12:44 PM)surfer Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken Nivea also has the moisturising shower bath gel.

Great will buy soon.

Now insect bite needs 2 weeks to recover lah.
1 wk still have scary bump hor.

Probably our immune system is not as strong than before.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

According to this reviewer Queen Elizabeth used this moisturiser.

Aiyo still use soap very unhygienic,touch n retouch 

Use good quality shower cream.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️