I went to SAFRA to try the gym today...

Only 3 people there. I am thinking of signing up for 8 months membership so when down to try one session first.

[Image: t9b7Kwg.jpg]

Membership is still quite expensive but cheaper than elsewhere.

[Image: TSmR5WV.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-01-2023, 09:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Only 3 people there. I am thinking of signing up for 8 months membership so when down to try one session first.

U want man boobs like FA? Laughing

So expensive. Last time CC gym is just $180 a year.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(21-01-2023, 09:33 AM)dynamite Wrote:  So expensive. Last time CC gym is just $180 a year.

I try the gym at various sports hub it is cheaper but .more crowded.....end up its either SAFRA or forget it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-01-2023, 09:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I try the gym at various sports hub it is cheaper but .more crowded.....end up its either SAFRA or forget it.
SAFRA is a good choice. Price is definitely cheaper than private gym. I swim daily at SAFRA Mt Faber.  Nice environment.
[+] 4 users Like Gemstar's post

(21-01-2023, 09:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Only 3 people there. I am thinking of signing up for 8 months membership so when down to try one session first.

see below link to get free safra membership if you have served NS.

https://www.safra.sg/membership/ns55-rec...-singapore
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Those hv free access to multiple gyms and pools but never use them, very wasteful

Safra energyone also listed on prolific skins sia

https://www.bannedsite.com/safra-energyone

(21-01-2023, 09:33 AM)dynamite Wrote:  So expensive. Last time CC gym is just $180 a year.

Some CC is at $120 per year................... Laughing nudie

Dynamite Kor kor I agreed with you CC is cheaper.

$62 can get you 6kg of msw. Eat finish you can go to a nearby park and use the equipments to train. It is free

That's $750 per year. Does one really need a gym to get fighting fit? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

HDB neighbourhood exercise corner free of charge.

Also very few people use it

my gym here is $30/wk

(21-01-2023, 04:15 PM)Stoki Wrote:  HDB neighbourhood exercise corner free of charge.

Also very few people use it

Some equipment is crap , I don't know the Town Council officer GOT Ownself use and test or not . As usual these civil servants just let their sub contractors do and test.

(21-01-2023, 03:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Some CC is at $120 per year................... Laughing nudie

Now still have?

I go gym to see girls only. I have a squat rack, inclinable bench, barbell, and ironmaster adjustable dumbbells at home.

(22-01-2023, 02:18 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I go gym to see girls only. I have a squat rack, inclinable bench, barbell, and ironmaster adjustable dumbbells at home.

Dynamite kor kor so pervert.

(22-01-2023, 02:06 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Now still have?

Yes, at Clementi CC, but the equipment are few and old.......... crying

(22-01-2023, 02:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, at Clementi CC, but the equipment are few and old.......... crying

Many CC staff are very lazy. Instead of offering cheap gym to public they go sub out to expensive gym operators.

It's awesome that you're considering a gym membership at SAFRA. Trying out a session before committing is a wise choice to get a feel for the gym and see if it suits your fitness goals.If you decide to go for it, you might want to explore some dumbbell chest workouts to add more versatility to your routine. Dumbbell exercises can be an excellent way to target and strengthen your chest muscles. It's a great resource to help you make the most of your gym sessions.Whether it's building strength, improving endurance, or simply staying active, SAFRA can be a fantastic place to achieve your fitness aspirations.
[+] 1 user Likes matildashapes's post

(21-01-2023, 09:48 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  SAFRA is a good choice. Price is definitely cheaper than private gym. I swim daily at SAFRA Mt Faber.  Nice environment.

Yep.
It is most like a country club facilities...😊

Do you exercise with your n95 mask on?  Rotfl

Since you are so paranoid, I am surprised you dared to even enter a gym. Gyms were one of the first venues to get the Wuhan virus back in 2020.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-12-2023, 06:57 PM)matildashapes Wrote:  It's awesome that you're considering a gym membership at SAFRA. Trying out a session before committing is a wise choice to get a feel for the gym and see if it suits your fitness goals.

Welcome to Sgtalk.  Be_right_back

(10-12-2023, 07:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you exercise with your n95 mask on?  Rotfl

(10-12-2023, 07:24 PM)Oyk's Granddaughter Wrote:  My grandfather wears mask and rubber when he fucks me

[Image: aNLnHEV.jpg]

but he doesn't wear anything when he is with his his mother
That's a real motherfucker Rotfl

[Image: mwBUTap.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

Observer boi is here!  Laughter-68

Here's my dinner for him to Photoshop.  Tongue

Dory fish with Aglio Olio Spaghetti.  Laughing

[Image: IMG-20231206-210629.jpg]

2 forumers already MIA in this forum since early this year. Dynamite and debono.

Moral of story? Do not exercise

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-12-2023, 08:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  2 forumers already MIA in this forum since early this year. Dynamite and debono.

Moral of story? Do not exercise

(10-12-2023, 08:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It depends on what exercise and who you do with
Mine is absolutely safe
Please do try at home

[Image: 6Gtn2K8.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

Oh Safra EnergyOne is also listed on Prolific Skins....

[Image: pByHwVx.png]
https://tinyurl.com/8bt2mz7y

(21-01-2023, 09:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I try the gym at various sports hub it is cheaper but .more crowded.....end up its either SAFRA or forget it.

forget it, go running, workout cannot make u fit. only for strength and build muscle to look good only.

stamina and endurance is strength,,,, strength is not stamina and endurance...... hope u got the point,