I went to Subway to eat roti bun...this is what happened....

Find subway food standard seem to drop a lot after they gone hala. Sad

Anyway had not ownself go jiak subway for years liao as really don't enjoy the fake fam. All the subway meals moi had eaten since ish due to mass order by office for those working OT, so llst since many of the AMDK and CECA in moi office don't know why still prefer subway so minority have to follow majority. But at least ish boss paying not ownself pay.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

My take. 
Subway veg delight is nice. 
Lots of veg with sweet onion sauce is yummy. 
Quick and light meal. Healthy. Skip
 coke and cookies.

soft and chewy cookies

I just bake recent
so good

Subway not so nice leh,, but 6 inch

(10-11-2022, 08:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have seen this restaurant many times but never eat before as it does not look appealing. Today I was at a shopping center and walked around i saw their posted selling bun sandwitch  drink and cookie for $6.5. These days for complete meal $6.50 can consider cheap. So I decided to try.

After you choose type of sandwich teriyaki chicken,or veggie or whatever, they let you choose bun type of veggie and type of source. Because I am not familiar I took some time to confirm with the server on what to do. After that, I received a cup and the cashier ask me what type of cookie I wanted. I looked at the cookies and saw they looked like giant butter cookie so i just point at one of them with some raisin on it.

After that I walked to my seat to start eating. The bun sandwich was not very good bland except for the sauce.But when i ate the cookie it was soft like "Lao hong "...like you forget to close biscuit tin and all the biscuit turn soft.

I went back to cashier to ask for replacement...she told me the cookie is supposed to be like that. I said "really" but inside I was telling myself ..."really no standard"...Lao hong how to eat?!

Feel like nothing good at Subway for me inly the coke is okay but then it is coke after all.

Can’t believe you so swa ku (mountain turtle)
Subway exists for more than 30 years already
If you work in town you would have tried it once at least
And it’s cookies are kids favourite 
Different cookies have different texture, taste and hardness or softness
And your $6.50 is the lowest price range
If you add in scoops of avocado, egg mayo etc, it costs more
Plus the bread is the signature part of sandwich package
You have choices of parmesan, multigrain, white bread, garlic etc
Different breads to suit your taste buds
And don’t be an extreme swa ku to ask the stall guy to throw all the veggie in the counter
You are supposed to choose the veggie to suit your appetite and liking
And do not choose the sauce that will conflict in your taste
Choose the sauce that compliments each other
Like sweet onion sauce goes well with honey mustard 
Of course if you are new to Subway, don’t be afraid to ask for advice and recommendations 
It is definitely value for money than those new hype salad shops
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Quote:eat MacDonald better

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️