ICA officer who received sex and over $3k in bribes

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...itted-of-4
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Another stupid man. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

His stupidity destroys his future.
Never do anything funny related to your work.
Want woman spend money. Why want freebies. Greedy.

[Image: nudie.gif]

This shows that small head is more powerful than big head

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

these is tip of an iceberg

ica has been importing thrash

small fly officer do it because he saw big officer do it also

斯文败类,SCUM OF THE EARTH!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(10-05-2023, 11:16 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  斯文败类,SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Free sex and money hard to resist.

(10-05-2023, 10:42 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...itted-of-4

Easy target lah! Big Grin

he cant get free sex, so why doesnt he just go geylang?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

But why one girl died that make things big if not everything should be okay....

(10-05-2023, 11:24 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Free sex and money hard to resist.

色字头上一把刀
sex.... s for scissors. so sex has scissors to cut you banana.

i am sure the ex- ica guy will never have a hard banana. scare till soften.

silly boy use small heard to think. what can buy with money no need to break the law.

(10-05-2023, 11:24 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Free sex and money hard to resist.

(10-05-2023, 01:23 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  色字头上一把刀
sex.... s for scissors. so sex has scissors to cut you banana.

i am sure the ex- ica guy will never have a hard banana. scare till soften.

She just had to criss-cross her legs to show him true colours then he tak boleh tahan liao lah! Big Grin

This guy is a scumbag. Taking from a prostitute.

I believe the man can easily afford a paid one. Why this hassle to get freebies could be the thrill and excitement of how seeing a tiongbu willing to go to please him in order to secure a sp. Perhaps the tiongbu need to provide more pattern and after finish service him, pay him monies some more. This give the man a very shiok and high feeling I am so important to the lady. And the lady all past 30+ liao all below la kopi he feel not worth to pay them for the service.

Above is I put myself in the shoes of that govt civil servant. Paid well good job why still want to get freebies lor.

(10-05-2023, 12:05 PM)wendychan Wrote:  he cant get free sex, so why doesnt he just go geylang?

There's already 1 in front available leh! Big Grin Why must go all the way to Geylang wasting time and money leh?  Thinking

(10-05-2023, 05:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  There's already 1 in front available leh! Big Grin Why must go all the way to Geylang wasting time and money leh?  Thinking

If you read the news, he made his way to the tiongbu jurong west to meetup and do. Isn't this the same? Diff is no need pay and still get paid instead.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(10-05-2023, 05:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  If you read the news, he made his way to the tiongbu jurong west to meetup and do. Isn't this the same? Diff is no need pay and still get paid instead.

Of course cannot do it during office hours in his uniform mah! Big Grin After office hours can lah! Already booked in advance liao lor!

(10-05-2023, 06:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Of course cannot do it during office hours in his uniform mah! Big Grin After office hours can lah! Already booked in advance liao lor!

Ok noted. If he get free from 20+ I say he ok. Get freebies from 30+ then get caught rugi deal imho
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(10-05-2023, 06:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok noted. If he get free from 20+ I say he ok. Get freebies from 30+ then get caught rugi deal imho

Maybe both parties cannot agree with the payment so she exposed him lah! Big Grin How can eat already no pay leh?  Thinking

(10-05-2023, 10:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Another stupid man. Rotfl

英雄难过美人关。

That ah tiong chabor must be pretty attractive.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(10-05-2023, 07:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  英雄难过美人关。

That ah tiong chabor must be pretty attractive.

Beware of China women lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(10-05-2023, 07:29 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Beware of China women lah! Big Grin

The ah tiong chabor just blink with wet eyes and meow 帅哥~~and a lot of men will think she lub them.

You can tell them BEWARE! but they won't listen. They'd think you are jealous.  Rolleyes

Thats why all men must "go out and see the world" experience spreading love … then he will not so easily fall into a pussy trap

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-05-2023, 09:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The ah tiong chabor just blink with wet eyes and meow 帅哥~~and a lot of men will think she lub them.

You can tell them BEWARE! but they won't listen. They'd think you are jealous.  Rolleyes

Such temptations are hard to resist lah! Big Grin

(10-05-2023, 06:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok noted. If he get free from 20+ I say he ok. Get freebies from 30+ then get caught rugi deal imho

Some like motherly love.

Milf sexerience shiok.

(11-05-2023, 06:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Such temptations are hard to resist lah! Big Grin

The temptation of a piak piak session with a chiobu is hard to resist,

The Xi CP knows that.  Some of the espionage are carried out by beautiful Chinese women who are not empty headed Ah Huay but very brilliant, well-educated, and trained in self defence and the use of a pistol and various weapons.

And we all know that all AMDK lub to piak Chinese women.  Rolleyes

(11-05-2023, 09:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The temptation of a piak piak session with a chiobu is hard to resist,

The Xi CP knows that.  Some of the espionage are carried out by beautiful Chinese women who are not empty headed Ah Huay but very brilliant, well-educated, and trained in self defence and the use of a pistol and various weapons.

And we all know that all AMDK lub to piak Chinese women.  Rolleyes

Beware of PRC supporters here lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(11-05-2023, 06:36 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Some like motherly love.

Milf sexerience shiok.

Noted I guess they like la kopi sensation then.