waste our time knn
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

(28-08-2022, 12:00 AM)Talent Wrote:  thank you

ask sgbutt

not post without verify detail

and if post
explain

waste our time knn

Very true.  Posting stuff which one knows is not realistic.

(28-08-2022, 12:00 AM)Talent Wrote:  thank you

ask sgbutt

not post without verify detail

and if post
explain

waste our time knn

ah butt posted half-truth pic Rolleyes

🤦2.3 % only lah

Let me clarify when I walked past the bank I saw this offer so I posted it.

Someone say there is some kind o fine print and condition. As I am not so keen on FD it did not check. Appreciate if someone can do so and help clarify.

As for 3.15% I thought it is good but not fantastic, one can just put money in CPF SA to get 4%

SSB is pay 2.8%(?)

STI index at thee current level gives 3.5% dividends and roughly 3-4% capital gains. Yes there is some risk so has leaving your money in FD as inflation can destroy the value of your savings. In fact the risk of inflation may outweigh risk of investing. I believe FD fans are living in ignorance. It okay to keep some in FD but if you are keeping the bulk of it there prolonged inflation can destroy it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-08-2022, 03:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: p1OvCZb.jpg]

what can 3.5% do to an inflation of 7% to 8%.. govt said only 4%. my foot,
chicken rice go up by 50c to 1$ is that 4%.

egg pasar go up to 4.35 from 3.6 is that 4%..

what a joke? u ppl fall in love with 3.5% FD especially smart investor like Sgbuffet

CPF cheated everyone

Time to upgrade
First u have the lockdowns
then u get money for not working
then the corporations raise price the so called Inflation across the world
now with every rise in deposit rate the slaves are squeezed further......................................................................................................\
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Now you all can see how Sg prata butt always bring people to horlan......

His half past six knowledge and information is good at conning those pasar auntie like whiny chowcb Ola...... Laughing

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

Lol
Bait fishes

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(28-08-2022, 09:00 AM)Choc Wrote:  Now you all can see how Sg prata butt always bring people to horlan......

His half past six knowledge and information is good at conning those pasar auntie like whiny chowcb Ola...... Laughing

You cannot read? It says special FD rate. If interested you can go and check. I just saw the sign and give you the heads up. Those interestee can always check it out. 

I don't have the pages of terms and conditions that comes with it.

You expect to be spoon-fed like a baby? Some things you have  to check yourself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

For those interested the details of the deal is here . Plse check the T&C yourself...as I have not read.

https://singapore.icbc.com.cn/ICBC/%E6%B...motion.htm

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance...n%20Friday.

crying crying cheated by CPF Board
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(28-08-2022, 12:53 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Very true.  Posting stuff which one knows is not realistic.
There is nothing wrong if someone post such info in this forum. Is up to individual to find out themselves if they really hv the interest.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(28-08-2022, 09:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For those interested the details of the deal is here . Plse check the T&C yourself...as I have not read.

I already post the full information for those unable to even Google for themselves. .

As for those accusing me of trying to harm them it is absurd...obviously this is a promotional offer from the bank there will be T&C for the offer, people have to go and check for themselves. .

(28-08-2022, 10:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already post the full information for those unable to even Google for themselves. .

As for those accusing me of trying to harm them it is absurd...obviously this is a promotional offer from the bank there will be T&C for the offer, people have to go and check for themselves. .

Obviously this is the same old trick you have been using over and over again...........

Twist and turn and flip prata left right centre all over and act like the innocent flower.........

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-28-at-12-01-28-Alarmi...lation.png]

Really you need to understand difference between currency and Money
Money u lost it cannot report police like your printed out thr. CC CDC vouchers.
Really we want GOLD solid gold

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...f-oa-s-2-5

(27-08-2022, 05:11 PM)hansamu Wrote:  You have to buy an insurance package then can get this rate. 
Be very careful...no free lunch!
It is good to find out more oneself.  This way, you won't be easily scammed.

(28-08-2022, 10:25 AM)Choc Wrote:  Obviously this is the same old trick you have been using over and over again...........

Twist and turn and flip prata left right centre all over and act like the innocent flower.........

What trick? This is a promotional special offer from the bank those who want can check it out.

I am not the one creating this offer. Obviously jn a poster they cannot put down all Terms and Conditions

I have also spoon-fed by giving the link to the T&C.

(28-08-2022, 02:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What trick? This is a promotional special offer from the bank those who want can check it out.

I am not the one creating this offer. Obviously jn a poster they cannot put down all Terms and Conditions

I have also spoon-fed by giving the link to the T&C.
No matter how hard you explain to that forumer, it wil never ever get into his head. He is so muddled headed and keeps repeating like a merry go-round.

Highest now is 2.5 for 2 years minimum $50k SIF
Tomorrow SSB allotment for September.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(28-08-2022, 03:46 AM)victortan Wrote:  what can 3.5% do to an inflation of 7% to 8%.. govt said only 4%. my foot,
chicken rice go up by 50c to 1$ is that 4%.

egg pasar go up to 4.35 from 3.6 is that 4%..

what a joke? u ppl fall in love with 3.5% FD especially smart investor like Sgbuffet

If Got koyoks don’t mind to share here ?!! lm looking at boa jiak one to hoot ..I got ton of cashsi parking under pillows gamsia 

Big Grin

[Image: p1OvCZb.jpg]

Know how to read or not??

Already said SPECIAL

Understand? Are you SPECIAL? Obviously not, right? Then why you think you qualify for this SPECIAL rate??

You LKY is it?

(28-08-2022, 09:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For those interested the details of the deal is here . Plse check the T&C yourself...as I have not read.

must buy certain products to enjoy such interest rate.

(28-08-2022, 04:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: p1OvCZb.jpg]

Know how to read or not??

Already said SPECIAL

Understand? Are you SPECIAL? Obviously not, right? Then why you think you qualify for this SPECIAL rate??

You LKY is it?

Hello SPECial la .. if 2.3% got special meh ?!! misleading tio boh ?!! If go massage pimp said got special services mean what ah ?!!! If got T&C not special lioa ma tio bo ?!! 

Thinking

(28-08-2022, 05:23 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Hello SPECial la .. if 2.3% got special meh ?!! misleading tio boh ?!! If go massage pimp said got special services mean what ah ?!!! If got T&C not special lioa ma tio bo ?!! 

Thinking
Not misleading wat..

Got Special services mean NOT for anyone, but a SPECIAL someone, tio boh

If the Advert says : NORMAL Fixed Deposit Rate and says 3.15%, then it will be misleading if you don't get that rate upon further enquiry
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post